H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H3

Old 11-22-2005, 07:00 PM
Hummer Authority

Hummer Guy is off the scale

Good looking truck...welcome. Don't waste any time to throw some punches huh?

http://www.hummerguy.net
Old 11-22-2005, 07:12 PM
Hummer Veteran

psywzrd is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GEORGIAH3:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheArchiTexan:
i dont agree with the stickers..sophisticated ride with trailer park appearance </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You don't have to agree with the stickers and you just put "sophisticated and trailer park" in the same sentence...hmmm
Well, sweety...When you move up out of the Trailer Park, maybe you can afford a Hummer and put stickers on it like me...You are still driving the played out Trans Am right... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's with the stickers anyway? Not criticizing at all but you have UGA stickers on the back and a USC sticker on the side (unless that's a different Trojans team) Maybe your HS?
Old 11-23-2005, 03:46 AM
Hummer Expert

NoMoGMPG is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by psywzrd:
What's with the stickers anyway? Not criticizing at all but you have UGA stickers on the back and a USC sticker on the side (unless that's a different Trojans team) Maybe your HS? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Condom preference?
1999 AMGeneral H1 6.5TD BLACK Wagon e-Lockers Front and Back, Rubberduck4x4 RockTubes, Extended Undercarriage Protection,"Big Duck" 2" body lift/2 1/2" suspension lift, 41" IROK Radials on 17" Cepeks w/Rock Rims, (in process)Centered front diff, 3.08 gears, 12k Brakes and 12k halfshafts
Old 11-23-2005, 12:30 PM
Hummer Veteran

psywzrd is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GMPartsGuy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by psywzrd:
What's with the stickers anyway? Not criticizing at all but you have UGA stickers on the back and a USC sticker on the side (unless that's a different Trojans team) Maybe your HS? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Condom preference? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe. I'm a Magnum guy myself .
Old 11-23-2005, 01:06 PM

firm is off the scale

Probably a high school team. The stickers are a little south georgia trashy.
Old 11-23-2005, 01:38 PM
Hummer Guru

fourfourto is an unknown quantity at this point

Give here a brake with her stickers .My niece did same thing at 17 to a vw toreg in fla Go Gators ,thats what 17 year girls do.Shes probobly a cheerleader.
H3 gray adventure,brushguard,hood handles,sunroof,steps,crossbows,smokers package,window/sunroof visor,Airbrushed spare tire cover,mudflaps,K&N filter,SS Hummer insert,Hummer rubber mats,cargo rubber mat + shade,12 volt airhorn,eclipse nav/dvd/rear camera/mini remote,autostart,12 volt fridge,high beam garage remote,underhood air compressor, taillight bezels ,clinometer ,trailer brake and hitch.
Old 11-23-2005, 01:43 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Asstexican got his ass handed to him by a 17 yo girl. So pwned!!!
Old 11-23-2005, 02:04 PM
Hummer Guru

Yah trans ams suck buy a real muscle car = 442
Attached Images

H3 gray adventure,brushguard,hood handles,sunroof,steps,crossbows,smokers package,window/sunroof visor,Airbrushed spare tire cover,mudflaps,K&N filter,SS Hummer insert,Hummer rubber mats,cargo rubber mat + shade,12 volt airhorn,eclipse nav/dvd/rear camera/mini remote,autostart,12 volt fridge,high beam garage remote,underhood air compressor, taillight bezels ,clinometer ,trailer brake and hitch.
Old 11-23-2005, 02:07 PM
Hummer Professional

HumbleAg is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheArchiTexan:
my car? played out?
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude... Nice of them to let you out of the pit long enough to take a picture. Slow day at the Jiffy Lube?
Old 11-23-2005, 02:16 PM
Hummer Guru

I see alot of played out trans ams....In my rear veiw mirror. Pontiac = Poor old n..... thought it was a cadillac. No offence I dont like the n word. n word also = white trash.
Old 11-23-2005, 02:31 PM
Hummer Authority

Hummer Guy is off the scale

[quote]Originally posted by fourfourto:
Give here a brake with her stickers .My niece did same thing at 17 to a vw toreg in fla Go Gators ,thats what 17 year girls do.[quote]

That's what young people do...make mistakes. She should have had "Go Noles"...in time they all learn...

http://www.hummerguy.net
Old 11-23-2005, 03:48 PM

UNOMYFLO is off the scale

that pontiac sux...ugly as hell you should trade it in on a honda element.

you must pick up a lot of chicks spinnin the tires in you shed....or is that your trailer?
Old 11-23-2005, 06:01 PM
Hummer Veteran

TheArchiTexan is an unknown quantity at this point

YES BECAUSE MY CAR IS A POS AND ALL YET IT WAS ON LAST YEARS GM MAGAZINES YOU CLUELESS IDIOTS..a turbo 408 will spank your 442 all day long..
just to keep the haters hurt, heres some more pics from the mag
Old 11-23-2005, 06:04 PM
Hummer Veteran

Old 11-23-2005, 06:10 PM
Hummer Veteran

next time perhaps you should think about what a trans am has before you make assumptions..an 800 horespower vehicle with enough power to do a wheel stand half way down an eighth mile track..get some ****in sense in your brain. Yall sayin a trans am sucks obviously no nothing about cars..stock 325 hp ls1 aluminum block corvette motor that runs 12s stock on a 1/4 mile...now tell me, what other muscle car in history can run that stock..mustang cobra...**** no!..only other one is a camaro ss, which im sure you idiots dont understand its the same ****ing car. congradulations from what ive read today half of this board doesn't know jack **** aboout vehicles..bunch of newbies
Old 11-23-2005, 06:16 PM
Hummer Veteran

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HumbleAg:
my car? played out?
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude... Nice of them to let you out of the pit long enough to take a picture. Slow day at the Jiffy Lube? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>that is why your an idiot, jiffy lube? no thats called a DYNO..perhaps you should learn more about performance vehicles next time you decide to make a brainless post.
Old 11-23-2005, 07:02 PM

damn, and i thought everyone here just hated me . . .
Old 11-23-2005, 07:09 PM
Hummer Authority

Location: In da Chi! I am not only the originator of the H.O.A.B. club. I am also a member
Mr. I - Man is an unknown quantity at this point

F*@k the car!! I want to know more about the model in the pic . " GOD BLESS TEXAS"
Old 11-23-2005, 07:12 PM
Hummer Veteran

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr. I - Man:
F*@k the car!! I want to know more about the model in the pic . " GOD BLESS TEXAS" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>haha thanks for the complement, thats my girlfriend Sandy shes a model for alot of car shows down here..ill see if i can get sum more pics up with her friends. Wait till you see them
Old 11-23-2005, 07:13 PM
Hummer Veteran

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by shorterbus:
damn, and i thought everyone here just hated me . . . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Hatin is a compliment, just means people are jealous of what you have escpecially ones who hate on the internet