H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 05-12-2005, 08:32 PM

Todd@ProDyno is off the scale

blah blah... sorry detroit. Our roads are a bit better..we can handle rubber band tires.

Did you stop reading comprehension in the 3rd grade? One off...Im sure it is. Theres definitly none exactly the same. Thank goodness, im sure in your eyes
Old 05-12-2005, 09:23 PM

Kevin B is off the scale

Still pretty blingly but I do like the H2 on paddels

BTW, lower the SFA conversion and you might have something the boys around the trailer park would like.
Old 05-12-2005, 10:21 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Todd@ProDyno:
blah blah... I'm a self-loathing animal molester. I wet the bed and my auntie-mommy uses a Tazer on my little baby dick.
So to get back at the world I try to free-load and sell really stupid, over-priced **** whenever & wherever I can. I'm doing this because nobody wants $5 hand jobs from me anymore because of the sores on my face. I really need the money because my trans-gender surgery is going to be really expensive. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Attached Images

Old 05-12-2005, 10:25 PM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

Nice lifted rig. It would not work for most of these guys they spend allot of time offroad. They use an H2 for what it was designed for unlike Me. I just bling and show it. All these guys are good at offroading and would tear that lifted monster up. They meet at MOAB and PARAGON several times a year when not out running the rocks and mud loccaly. I would put them up against most anyone on the knowledge of offroading as well as just designing and building what ever they wanted an H2 to be. I have always been considered smart but, most of these guys know things and use words I have never heard. Most are very successful business owners and professionals who earned what they have. So to imply anything like trailer guys, not that there is anything wrong with ownig or livig in a Mobile Home. I know very good people who live in them so they can do the smart thing and not pay rent. This way they end up with something they own or at least is theirs. It seems unfair considering the back and forth picking going on. I may have missed it but, I did not see an attack on Your living arrangements or personal habits.
Now for You to come here and immediately try to sell something was a mistake and acceptable. You received no treatment different than anyone esle who has approached this forum in the same way without getting to know the people here first. There are people on this forum that some conversions that are as good as any and that is their lively hood. They respect the forum sponsor Jason and his Hummer acc. business that carries this forum. So they do not push their business stuff here concerning Hummers unless it is something Jason does not handle. If they did want to sell something here they would contact jason to get permission but, mosre so ask Him to participate in the profit model of what ever business was asked to condust here.

But, these are My friends and You refering to any of Us as trailer park guys is not appropriate. Unless I missed a response or 2 they have talked about the bling rig as have I. I Love bling but, as i mentioned i do my own and others if they want My help.
I have not seen them implying Your from the wrong side of the tracks or whatever other stereotype can be called upon to sling aroud.
I'm sorry things got off wrong as I think You have allot of nowledge that could be used as is done here first and foremost. Help each other with new ideas. that is what this forum is about. I hope that perhaps things can be corrected and you can participate as a respect member and go off on long term offroading trips. i would respectfully suggest that You hang in here and get to know us and help. Not sell us somehting. Most that do become a part of the family end up getting Our business without asking us if it is something that Jason does not have. I do know if we find something and he does not have he will try to get it in the store for us or get us a group buy.
I could see where You could fit in and be a help. I guess it is up to you if You would olike more than a business relationship and try to turn it into being part of Our very big family.
Well just my take and that and $4 may be able to get somebody a fancy cup of coffee.
Hope things will turn around.
TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 05-12-2005, 11:10 PM

Kevin B is off the scale

Taz, I would like to start a motion that for each ONE of your posts your post count be credited four. I think it only fair, and I further motion that your post count be adjusted to 2880.

I often amaze myself that I read the whole thing. Thanks for your contribution .
Old 05-12-2005, 11:20 PM
Banned

tower is an unknown quantity at this point

Taz,

You so rock! That was very eloquently put, very polite and I believe it reflects the feelings of most, if not all, of us.

If you have time, perhaps you could move out here to L.A. and run for mayor. It would be nice to have someone with integrity and humility in that office for a change.

And I'd vote for quadrupling your posts too!
Old 05-12-2005, 11:21 PM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

You could also advertise on the site. That's where a lot of the negative feedback is coming from... other than lowered isn't really big around here. Many of us have been here quite a while and share ideas, fixes, and network with one another. We ALL support Jason's site as he has allowed us to join this family of knowledge. Your first post on here was about buy my truck (should have been posted in the classified section) but was about posting your business to make money. Great idea, but contribute to advertising and there may be things you can do with your company through the site. Posting this way will only... well you already see what happens. You have some very unique rides that your company has built or helped build, some very ugly crap too .
Good luck getting rid of that lowrider H2. I'm sure you will find a buyer for "IT", but more than likely not here.
I'd keep the trailer park attitude to yourself though. I highly doubt you will like the outcome. good luck....
Old 05-12-2005, 11:31 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by N2ITNSD:
I often amaze myself that I read the whole thing. Thanks for your contribution . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I agree. And you can't "speed read" your posts very well either, well I can't. I end up confusing myself and have to re-read what I already read.

I think quadruple is being very frugal, more like sextuple or septuple his posts.

Just funning ya Taz.
Old 05-13-2005, 12:38 AM

Todd@ProDyno is off the scale

Didnt come on here to sell our company or products. Just came to spread the word on this truck. I see how some of you take it as advertising, not my intention though.

Trailer park meant nothing more than stomping grounds, not referring to your lifestyles.

Im sure that I will be a part of this community one day.

Anyway... just snapped a few more pics that look just plain silly. BTW...this big ole rig wont be doin any muddin or crawlin. Shes a trailer queen in the making. The one on page 3 with the paddles... 500+hp, 25K+ paint job...insane a/v system, and he jumps it at the Dunes. Love that guy!!!

Old 05-13-2005, 01:16 AM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok, serious question:

HTH do you get in that thing? Ladder? Elevator? Chain ladder that falls down when you open the door?
Old 05-13-2005, 01:38 AM
Hummer Guru

ROX is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Todd@ProDyno:

What if you could have someone buy a brand new 2005 H2 Hummer for you with $10,000 of FACTORY upgrades, pay the taxes on it, then have it trailered from one of the most reputable H2 dealerships in Scottsdale Arizona, to different highly reputable aftermarket shops around Arizona for full premium upgrades in suspension, wheels, tires, engine, paint, audio/video and more?

That is what has been done here folks. This vehicle has been transformed into a supercharged show vehicle for the elite. If you are looking for a stock 2005 H2 like everyone else has, this would not be the one for you.

We are ready and waiting to serve you. Apon your winning bid, this vehicle will be paid off immediately, and a lien release will be issued, so that you can have a clear lien free title, please note, this may take four days or so from the date of the auctions end to have the release issued.

Full payment is expected within seven business days. We are extremely professional, direct, respectful and efficient, and we ask the same of you.

Thank you in advance for allowing us the opportunity to hopefully someday serve your needs. Please contact us with any questions or areas of concern. Todd@ProDyno.com

For a full selection of pictures....
h2 Pictures

$100k </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

3 pages later you said:<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Didnt come on here to sell our company or products. Just came to spread the word on this truck. I see how some of you take it as advertising, not my intention though.

Trailer park meant nothing more than stomping grounds, not referring to your lifestyles.

Im sure that I will be a part of this community one day. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did I miss something? Or am I just acting like trailer trash? You were selling your car, TO EVERYONE IN THE TRAILER PARK at first, now you think you can take it back.

I like your innovation, but don't start trash talkin everyone else here! They're sending you a message! Take your "Trailer Queen" and put it in the classifieds, after you request permission, from Jason, to even post it.

And after you do all that, SHOW MORE PICS OF THE PADDLE H2! (please).
Old 05-13-2005, 01:52 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't care if I get flamed by you asswipes but......

I REALLY LIKE the pewter/black paintjob on the H2. Take away the Bling and it'll look cool.

I'm tempted....Very tempted to paint me baby like that.

Hey *******,

Can you post some more close ups of the pewter/black paintjob? Do it and I'll leave you alone.
Attached Images

My Video Collectionez

Old 05-13-2005, 02:13 AM
Hummer Guru

ROX is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by N2ITNSD:
Taz, I would like to start a motion that for each ONE of your posts your post count be credited four. I think it only fair, and I further motion that your post count be adjusted to 2880.

I often amaze myself that I read the whole thing. Thanks for your contribution . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll second that motion!
Old 05-13-2005, 03:11 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Dennis, I seriously considered going with that type of paint scheme. Similar to SMA's, but couldn't pull the trigger.

Can I race the paddle boat?
Old 05-13-2005, 03:24 AM
Hummer Authority

Thanks everybody for wanting to up My count. I do receive everything said with the fun intended by it. If You can't laugh at Yourself Your likely to not be a very happy person anyway. That's way I have always looked at life. Life's just full of stupid stuff or Me I am doing stupid stuff so I may as well have fun with it. I'm amazed Myself that many read all that I write but, so greatful that you do. I really do try to condense my thoughts but, I just seem to lose that battle. I really do mean to be help and share some insight. Sorry for the length I'm not giving up the fight to shorten things. I'm not kidding before My illness You could not get Me to say 2 words much less a sentence, nothing more than it took to conduct business or to get My idea across as quickly as I could. Wrongly I felt like I just did not have time for people to honestly admit it. Not looking down on anyone just to busy to take time to see what others needed. But, after the first year of the illness I began to communicate more and allot. Doc says it most likely was because subconsciuosly I felt I was not going to have time to say allot of things I wished I had, so I had never tried to work on communication. He says I just began to overcompensate. Hopefully I can slow down but, now that I have taken the time to communicate I really do not want to go back to the way it was. I just got to try and make a conscious effort to find a happy medium.

tower I'm known for being tactful around here but, can be brass if Family and Friends are unfairly attacked. tower You now the Forum tried to talk Me into running for President on here and had picked out cabinet etc. I had some good cabinet folks I think. Then there was sort of a mutiny and I withdrew the acceptance.

I try to remember that when I came here KenP and Dennis worked real quick with Me to teach me the ropes and am very greatful. Maybe We should develope a users guide that when a person signs up to be able to enter forum they go through some does and dont's. Just a thought.

DRYT That 2 tone paint job is on several H2's at My dealer. I'm sure they painted theirs themselves but, as you have seen the lines it would be easy to do. I'm not into body and painting but, do know enough to get Me in trouble if I try it. That paint scheme is fairly easy to tape off and wet sand. Then I have seen some prime and some just paint, I guess it has to do with what paint You use, and others shoot the second tone, then wet sand to finish and then shoot clear. I would think a very compitent painter could do that for You at a very reasonable price. Remember I'm not a painter but, just recalling what I have seen done before. I saw a pewter recently at My dealer painted just like that but, had a different second tone. They shot a darker shade of pewter on it not real drastic more elegant with enough shading change to see the difference easily and it looked so sweet. I think You would like it that way and it would not be such a startling change that it would be hard for you to adjust to it.
I had a sponsor furnish chrome graphics and did a great job. I looked at it for 3 weeks and had it removed. I just could not adjust to the change. So I'm having an artist to do some real suttle airbrush stuff so that We can do something less harsh and more elegantly stated. I want to accent the bling instead of hiding it is what I felt the graphics did.
Oh, if anyone knows how to do this type of paint I'm going to mention next would You PM Me or let Me know on the forum as others may be interested. I have seen and had a friend trying to get the technique but, it is hard to do. I'll call it rain painting. He sands down the rig and after airbrushing or whatever He mixes some small flake in clear coat. He sprays rig down with water and as it begins to run and look like rain drops or I should say tear drops more descibes it, He shoots it with the clear and flake. I have seen a job like it and it makes the rig look like it is wet all the time and glistens really great. If anyone knows something about this please help me out.
Thanks everyone for all Your patience, I mean when I say thanks for putting up with Me. I just look forward to Us all getting together someday maybe right in the middle of the US someplace.
TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 05-13-2005, 08:42 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Taz, not like I would be able to contribute otherwise; I did google all sorts of applicable phrases and couldn't find the paint job stuff for you. But I tried.

You better be typing and snacking at the same time.
Old 05-13-2005, 09:43 PM

h2sin is off the scale

Whenever I see 2 tone paint job I think about...

You should paint that thing black/white and sell it to SeaWorld, they'll love it
Old 05-13-2005, 10:07 PM
Hummer Authority

Thanks Co-pilot. I'm trying real hard to remember it takes food to stay alive. My daughter just came home and asked have I eaten and saw a fastfood burger on the counter that i picked up at 1:30 and forgot about it. I didn't say anything and then got yelled at allot. I just realized I had not eaten since this morning around 10 am. But, She brought pizza home and I'm going to turn on the Elvis Family special and eat some pizza.
Thanks for Your concern and trying to help Me find the paint scheme. It does exist i saw it but, cannot find it again.
TAZ
Old 05-14-2005, 12:09 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">05 Supercharged Show H2 (brand new) for sale! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Roxie, you missed nothing. Look at the title of the thread.
Old 05-14-2005, 01:17 AM
Hummer Professional

Fastest H-Town Realtor is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RLTAZH2:
Thanks everyone for all Your patience, I mean when I say thanks for putting up with Me. I just look forward to Us all getting together someday maybe right in the middle of the US someplace.
TAZ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That place is called Texas, and an open invite sits to you, or anyone else here who wants to come on down...

Have-08 Titan C/C,06 GCSRT-425FTLB & AWD, other junk..
Want-08 Viper, 06 M5