H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 05-05-2005, 12:40 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummersGoneWild:
Ken:

Good looking---I do not think I ever saw your H2 before. I have some unanswered PM's to you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>John, I don't have anything on my list or in my email from you so I sent you a pm.

Thanks for the compliments. The guy did a very nice job and it was well worth it. Would you believe that is the first wax job the truck has ever had?

Dennis, no on the cleaner, but that would be cool. However, they just moved into their new building and put a lift in the drive through. I was telling a couple guys there it would be great for cleaning undercarriages.

Bob, never painted. But there is some rust up there. I just didn't tilt the camera that far up.

Who says shiney trucks can't get dirty?!
Old 05-05-2005, 01:17 PM
Hummer Expert

OldHiker is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by timgco:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by oldhiker:
With the proper application of currency, you can accomplish almost anything. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ohhhh. New quote for the book. thanks. yours? or borrowed? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's all mine! Mine I say!
Old 05-05-2005, 01:42 PM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

Lookin' good Kenya! I had mine done yesterday too. Looks better than the day I picked it up.

No rust here either. The VA trucks must be better.

Mine was $190 Although these guys came to the house and did it. 2 guys, 4 hours. Very happy with the job they did. All the pinstripes are gone!

Exterior:
Multi-step process...body and wheels hand washed, bugs and tar are removed from the vehicle, exterior is clayed to remove surface contaminates, paint is safely polished to remove swirl marks and minor scratches, Menzerna wax is hand applied to protect the paint and give the finish a better than new shine, exterior trim and tires dressed, windows cleaned, door jams detailed.

Interior:
Full vacuuming. Carpets and floor mats shampooed, scuff marks removed, vinyl and leather cleaned, seats cleaned, all interior panels detailed, all dirt removed from cracks and crevices, windows cleaned.
Old 05-05-2005, 02:18 PM

4churchill is off the scale

Dan,
Did it feel good having all of the dirt removed from your crevices? ....What you paid seems pretty reasonable for an @ home job with 2 guys, especially if they did a good job....

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 05-05-2005, 06:22 PM
Hummer Expert

JMV1210 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ken,
What did they charge you to clean it up?
Old 05-05-2005, 06:50 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JMV1210:
Ken,
What did they charge you to clean it up? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>$89.95 I could robably complain about a couple of places underneath, but heck, the truck was NASTY even after I power sprayed it.
Old 05-05-2005, 10:53 PM
Hummer Guru

Spike is an unknown quantity at this point

I did mine on Tuesday. I took it to one of those quarter car washes to get the big stuff off and to spray the undercarriage off. Then I bought it home for a full wash and wax. My undercarriage still looks pretty ****ty.
Old 05-06-2005, 03:13 AM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spike:
I did mine on Tuesday. I took it to one of those quarter car washes to get the big stuff off and to spray the undercarriage off. Then I bought it home for a full wash and wax. My undercarriage still looks pretty ****ty. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I mentioned this on the other thread, but here's a couple of pics. Before and after.
Attached Images

Old 05-06-2005, 03:14 AM
Hummer Messiah

There's still dirt tucked up there. But it sure looks nice now. Some dirt and mud, but not much.
Attached Images