H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Technical Discussion and Customizing your H2

Old 06-03-2003, 01:14 PM

whipplecharged is off the scale

If anyone is interested I found that xtremeflow.com is selling the Predator Programmer $549.99 plus shipping The web site says $699.99 but if you call them they are selling them cheaper. They also have about 30 in stock.
Old 06-03-2003, 01:14 PM

If anyone is interested I found that xtremeflow.com is selling the Predator Programmer $549.99 plus shipping The web site says $699.99 but if you call them they are selling them cheaper. They also have about 30 in stock.
Old 06-03-2003, 02:50 PM
Hummer Guru

Klaus is an unknown quantity at this point

$399.99 from a site supporting vendor:

http://www.lildevilmotorsports.com/c...roducts_id=177

Klaus

"God made some men big and some men small, but Sam Colt made them all equal."
Old 06-03-2003, 02:53 PM

I would make sure that it is for a H2. That price is less than cost.
Old 06-03-2003, 03:26 PM

Lil Devil is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by whipplesupercharged:
I would make sure that it is for a H2. That price is less than cost.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not less than cost...why do you think that?

----------------------------------------------------------
2002 Vette; Vortex Intake, Vortech S/C, Stage II heads, comp cam (220/220/114/.581), 3.90 gears, 14 inch cross drilled rotors, 170 stat, NGK TR6, B&M Ripper Shifter, Autometer Boost & Fuel pressure gauges on a-pillar, Hotchkis Sway Bars, HRE 543 wheels (F:265/35 R:295/35), Z06 titanium exhaust, RK LT headers, Magnaflow x-pipe, Programming by Morgan Motorsports, 5% tint, AA Frame & Rocker Savers, TB Bypass, Lowered 2", Custom Audio;570 RWHP Dyno Here

2003 H2; 37 inch tires, Manik Off-Road pkg., Airaid Intake, Custom Audio
Old 06-03-2003, 06:16 PM

mbanks21 is off the scale

Holy good price Lil devil
Old 06-03-2003, 06:22 PM

Your advertising somthing for alot less than Predator will allow you to.
Old 06-03-2003, 06:39 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mbanks21:
Holy good price Lil devil<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The price is for a short time since I recently joined this board as a sponsor. It will go up in the very near future.

2002 Vette; Vortex Intake, Vortech S/C, Stage II heads, comp cam (220/220/114/.581), 3.90 gears, 14 inch cross drilled rotors, 170 stat, NGK TR6, B&M Ripper Shifter, Autometer Boost & Fuel pressure gauges on a-pillar, Hotchkis Sway Bars, HRE 543 wheels (F:265/35 R:295/35), Z06 titanium exhaust, RK LT headers, Magnaflow x-pipe, Programming by Morgan Motorsports, 5% tint, AA Frame & Rocker Savers, TB Bypass, Lowered 2", Custom Audio;570 RWHP Dyno Here

Old 06-03-2003, 07:04 PM
Circuitguy

Don't you think this debate should be in the classified section . Ease up guys,don't take it so personal... C

First American Properties Inc. 916-858-2383
White 03-H2-LUX
Old 06-03-2003, 11:49 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Circuitguy:
Don't you think this debate should be in the classified section . Ease up guys,don't take it so personal... C

White 03-H2-LUX<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well just to put closure on this thread. I was contacted by Grantelli Management shortly after this thread was posted and gathered steam. My selling price for these units has gone up and might increase again over the next couple of days.

Sorry Guys!

Old 06-04-2003, 01:47 AM

JJ is off the scale

Lil Devil,
your sponsorship is appreciated and professionalism noted....

JJ
Old 06-04-2003, 02:41 AM
Circuitguy

Lil Devil,

We know your trying to do good for all of us on the forum. Good will always come back to those who do good for others. Keep on posting! C

White 03-H2-LUX
Old 06-04-2003, 11:40 AM

Detonate is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lil Devil:
well just to put closure on this thread. I was contacted by Grantelli Management shortly after this thread was posted and gathered steam.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>That sucks! I wonder what retard tipped them off?

-Jim March
Arlington TX
2003 Red H2
Beauty is in the eye of the Beer Holder
Old 06-04-2003, 01:27 PM
Hummer Veteran

TheGoodHummerMan is off the scale

I just asked this question in the "proflash good investment or bad idea" topic, but it seems like this would have been a better choice?

Why does this programmer cost substantially more for the H2 model (gasoline 6.0l engine) than it does for any other 2003 GM gas 6.0L engine?

I guess I missed my big chance to get one for a "reasonable" price? If the model for an 2003 Yukon or Escalade is priced at $415 online, then the $399 price wasn't so LOW after all?

I don't like the idea that they charge more JUST because it is for a Hummer H2... Maybe it does something the other models don't do?

Thanks, Ed
Old 06-04-2003, 02:34 PM
Hummer Veteran

Skulz is off the scale

I'd like to know the same as Ed about price discrepancies. Also, more information about the product would be beneficial to several of us, I'm sure.

Sorry you took some heat Lil' Devil. It is unfortunate that some people can't handle a little competition.
Old 06-04-2003, 02:55 PM
Hummer Veteran

TheGoodHummerMan is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by whipplesupercharged: "Your advertising somthing for alot less than Predator will allow you to."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just curious, whipplesupercharged, but do you work for xtreme?

Ed
Old 06-04-2003, 03:05 PM
Hummer Guru

Klaus is an unknown quantity at this point

I apologize for posting Lil Devil's link and price. I had no idea that someone would complain to momma…

Klaus

"God made some men big and some men small, but Sam Colt made them all equal."
Old 06-04-2003, 03:20 PM

Detonate is off the scale

Don't appologize Klaus. Not your fault. If anything, you have convinced me to send my business to Lil Devil and NOT xtremeflow...

-Jim March
Arlington TX
2003 Red H2
Beauty is in the eye of the Beer Holder
Old 06-04-2003, 05:29 PM
Circuitguy

Detonate,

You have the right idea. I'm going to put the word out for Lil Devil,get him some more bizz. He's just trying to make things better for all of us. C

White 03-H2-LUX
Old 06-04-2003, 05:44 PM

Thank You Everyone for you Support. Someone requested additional information on the programmers and here is what I have:

Predator Flash Tuner

The Granatelli/Diablo Sport Predator hand held flasher tuner puts horsepower and torque increases at your fingertip. No other hand held programming device offers as much horsepower and torque increases while at the same time incorporating a full diagnostic scan tool. While other comparable programmers can take to up to 30 minutes to transfer data, the Predator can accomplish the same goal in a little as 90 seconds. Far and away the most powerful handheld on the market, once plugged into the ALDL connector, the Predator will automatically scan your vehicles OEM computer to determine your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). Predator will then determine the factory engine, transmission and drivetrain while scanning your vehicle for any diagnostic problems or trouble codes that may have been stored prior to Predators installation. Then Predator will transfer precisely tailored tuning that will aid your vehicle in reaching it full horsepower and torque potential. Furthermore, for the enthusiast that demands everything, Predator even gives you the ability to tailor your tuning by allowing a 10% change in timing and 5% change in fuel enrichment up or down. Going back to the OEM settings are just as easy. Simply plug Predator back in the easy to find diagnostic test port and request your original setting and seconds later you're back to stock. Plus when going back to stock settings, only Predator scans your factory computer for trouble codes and erases then if you request. Predator can not void your factory warranty and once returned to stock settings leaves no footprint or signature to be traced by the dealer. Predator also comes with a limited Lifetime warranty.

HP & Torque: 15 to 25 Horsepower

Installation: Nothing could be easier then installing a Granatelli/DiabloSport Predator. It requires no tools to install nor are you required to understand computers. Simply plug the Predator into the underdash ALDL connector (diagnostic plug), follow the simple to understand questions and the Predator does the rest.

Tech Notes: 49 State Smog Legal

Features:

Dyno Tested Performance Tunes

Granatelli/DiabloSport has generated dyno tested tunes for 4.8L - 8.1L GM trucks, and LS1 and LS6 cars. Average power gains are in the 15-20 HP range in the cars and 20-30 HP in the truck line.

Granatelli/DiabloSport Performance Tunes Re-Map:

· Fuel Curves
· Timing Curves
· Torque Management
· Extend Speed Limiters (on most applications)
· Extend Rev Limiters
· Disable CAGS (Skip Shift)
· Part and Full Throttle Shift Points
· Shift Timing
· Shift Pressure

Predator allows the end user to make the following fine tuning adjustments:

· Timing Table (+/- 10%)
· Fuel Table (+/- 5%)
· Speed Limiters
· Rev Limiters
· Part and Full Throttle Shift Points
· Shift Timing
· Shift Pressure
· Re-Calibrate Speedometer for Gear and Tire Size Changes

Granatelli/DiabloSport Performance tunes require the use of Super Unleaded/ Premium grade fuel only, Amoco or Mobile if possible. Transmission functions do not apply to trucks with the 8.1L engine with Allison transmission.

Diagnostics

GM Specific Diagnostic Tool
Predator can read and erase fault codes, monitor live data.

The Predator's diagnostic features includes scan and erase fault codes as well as live data monitoring of parameters supported.
The scan and erase feature is designed to aid users when the "service engine" light comes on.
The Predator allows user to see the trouble code and its definition as well as erasing the code.
The live data monitoring feature is a good tool for tuning and to observe specific parameters while driving or during dyno testing.
It allows user to monitor the following parameters (these values are from a LS1 Corvette):

• Engine Load degrees ECT (engine coolant temperature)
• Short Term Fuel Trim Bank 1
• Long Term Fuel Trim Bank 1
• Short Term Fuel Trim Bank 2
• Long Term Fuel Trim Bank 2
• psi MAP (manifold absolute pressure)
• (rpm) Engine Speed
• (mph) Vehicle Speed
• (degrees) Spark (timing)
• (degrees) IAT (intake air temperature)
• (LB/m) MAF (mass air flow)
• TP Angle
• (mV) H02S Bank 1 sensor 1
• (mV) H02S Bank 1 sensor 2
• (mV) H02S Bank 2 sensor 1
• (mV) H02S Bank 2 sensor 2
• (degrees) Knock Sensor