H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 09-21-2005, 09:09 PM

Koaladrew is off the scale

Hey all..

I picked up my yellow H3 Lux pkg, with chrome pkg & wheels,chrome cross bars, sunroof etc.. without the adventure package... I did not want to wait and order the truck so I took what they had in stock with my only requirement that it was yellow and had tan leather. Everyday I jump into the bling bling chrome package & wheels and wish i had spent the money on the adventure package.

I live in hollywood so I dont think the chrome bling bling goes unnoticed hehee. I doubt I will be seriously off roading anytime soon because I am always working on a reality show.. But I have to say.. when I roll up on set... everyone knows who I am...not just because I am a loud Australian but because of the yellow H3... they all want to take a ride in it...

I LOVE IT

I just wanted to share my regrets on NOT having the Adventure package.. hence the brain damage!

Fortunately I got the GMID discount and I am waiting for the marker lights and side steps to be installed... I am a little nervous about the marker lights because of the installation problems they have been having.. so I am holding off. Its a bitter sweet deal because of my impatience on my AWESOME yellow TRUCK!

Drew
Old 09-21-2005, 09:09 PM

Hey all..

I picked up my yellow H3 Lux pkg, with chrome pkg & wheels,chrome cross bars, sunroof etc.. without the adventure package... I did not want to wait and order the truck so I took what they had in stock with my only requirement that it was yellow and had tan leather. Everyday I jump into the bling bling chrome package & wheels and wish i had spent the money on the adventure package.

I live in hollywood so I dont think the chrome bling bling goes unnoticed hehee. I doubt I will be seriously off roading anytime soon because I am always working on a reality show.. But I have to say.. when I roll up on set... everyone knows who I am...not just because I am a loud Australian but because of the yellow H3... they all want to take a ride in it...

I LOVE IT

I just wanted to share my regrets on NOT having the Adventure package.. hence the brain damage!

Fortunately I got the GMID discount and I am waiting for the marker lights and side steps to be installed... I am a little nervous about the marker lights because of the installation problems they have been having.. so I am holding off. Its a bitter sweet deal because of my impatience on my AWESOME yellow TRUCK!

Drew
Old 09-21-2005, 09:48 PM
Hummer Veteran

FormerJeeper is off the scale

Being Australian doesn't mean you are brain damaged.
It's an understandable assumption to make tho

-C
Old 09-22-2005, 02:44 AM
Hummer Expert

Desert Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

We use to say Brain Damage = Frame Damage

Enjoy............

H3 2006 Adventure/Lux/5-speed/sunroof/rock rails/underbody skids/block heater/Boulder Grey/ Defender Roof Rack

Jeep TJ Rubicon 2003
1988 Jeep Cherokee

Gone - But- Not Forgotten 4x4's
1994 Jeep YJ
Toyota 4x4 Truck(s)
1970 Jeep CJ-5
1962 Willys Wagon
Old 09-22-2005, 04:47 PM

HA HA....

I just had a few emails asking if I drive a yellow Hummer..... I love driving this truck around!
Old 09-22-2005, 05:09 PM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FormerJeeper:
Being Australian doesn't mean you are brain damaged.
It's an understandable assumption to make tho

-C </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Witty.....very witty!
Old 09-22-2005, 06:28 PM
Hummer Veteran

crotch_rocket_pilot is off the scale

What reality show? Dont leave us hanging? Is it something out or a top secret up and coming one? lol
Old 09-22-2005, 06:29 PM

I am afraid it is TOP SECRET!

SORRY!
Old 09-22-2005, 06:36 PM
Hummer Veteran

crotch_rocket_pilot is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Koaladrew:
I am afraid it is TOP SECRET!

SORRY! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Understandable, just curious. To be honest I have literally never seen any reality show with the exception of fear factor. I dont really get into them. Not sure why I even watch fear factor, although I dont watch it that often either.
Old 09-23-2005, 01:30 AM

smackdn773 is off the scale

just got the tire cover today, now need to work on mud flaps. lux pkg w/ adventure pkg
Attached Images

Old 09-23-2005, 03:07 AM
Hummer Authority

kacyk is off the scale

Maybe I'm missing something here but my understanding is that the LUX and Adventure Packages are two separate packages. This was the case with our H2's.

Our new H3 has the LUX Package coupled with the Off Road Package. However, the Adventure Package is entirely separate. Also, the LUX Package is more expensive than the Adventure so why the statement that you should have paid more for the Adventure?

I jusr reviewed the brochure again to validate these comments. Besides, bling ain't bad!
2006 Black H3 LUX + Off Road (Sold)
2003 Yellow H2 LUX (Sold)
2003 Pewter H2 Adventure (Sold)
Old 09-23-2005, 12:05 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kacyk:
Maybe I'm missing something here but my understanding is that the LUX and Adventure Packages are two separate packages. This was the case with our H2's.

Our new H3 has the LUX Package coupled with the Off Road Package. However, the Adventure Package is entirely separate. Also, the LUX Package is more expensive than the Adventure so why the statement that you should have paid more for the Adventure?

I jusr reviewed the brochure again to validate these comments. Besides, bling ain't bad! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I believe it is a matter of wording. My understanding is that the Off Road Package is what is actually being discussed not the Adventure Package. Just calling it by the wrong name.

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 09-23-2005, 05:12 PM

Correct me if I am wrong here... But I think the Adventure package and the off road package are the same thing...

yes??? No???

koaladrew
Old 09-23-2005, 06:03 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Koaladrew:
Correct me if I am wrong here... But I think the Adventure package and the off road package are the same thing...

yes??? No???

koaladrew </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would have to go back and look but I believe the you are correct. If you order the Lux package the Off Road Suspension Package option that you can add is the equivalent of the adventure package. It is just called the Off Road Suspension Package as a Lux option is all.

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 09-23-2005, 07:48 PM
Hummer Veteran

cmeinck is off the scale

I just got back from my 2nd trip to a local dealer. It seems they don't have any H3's with the Lux/Off Road combo. Matter of fact, they didn't have any with the Adventure package. i don't expect to do much off-roading with my H3, but are there other reasons people stress the addition of the Off Road package? I know it comes with bigger tires. Anyone know where i can see photos that compare the two?

TIA
Chris
Black H3 | Lux package | Ebony | Aluminum Crossbows | Chrome Pack | Chrome Tube Steps | Sunroof | Billet Hood Handles | Billet Gas Cap | Rubber Mudder Mats | Mud Flaps | Chrome Mesh Lower Grille Insert | Stainless HUMMER letters | HUMMER Grille Letters | Roof Racks | Roof Marker Lamps | Chrome Door Sills
Old 09-23-2005, 09:25 PM
Hummer Expert

Desert Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

Go to a dealer and see them side by side!

H3 2006 Adventure/Lux/5-speed/sunroof/rock rails/underbody skids/block heater/Boulder Grey/ Defender Roof Rack

Jeep TJ Rubicon 2003
1988 Jeep Cherokee

Gone - But- Not Forgotten 4x4's
1994 Jeep YJ
Toyota 4x4 Truck(s)
1970 Jeep CJ-5
1962 Willys Wagon
Old 09-23-2005, 09:32 PM

check them out on hummer.com
Old 09-23-2005, 09:59 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by smackdn773:
just got the tire cover today, now need to work on mud flaps. lux pkg w/ adventure pkg </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dood, can you resize your driveway picture to a maximum width of 700 pixels. Damn noobs.