H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 03-07-2007, 02:17 AM
Hummer Professional

lonePalm is on a distinguished road
Default Anyone hear from kong?

I sold Kong a touch screen DVD/cd tuner, I was trusting and sent the radio,actually fedex'ed it but havent recieved the $ yet, Also sent him several emails and havent gotten a response yet. Man I understand things Happen but just email me back and let me know. Maybe he had a personal matter, thats understanding but just let me know. Not bashing you dude just trying to get a response from you.
Old 03-07-2007, 02:28 AM
Hummer Professional

blockrockin is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Anyone hear from kong?

how long ago did you send it .? why did you send it with out getting the money frist? hopefully he will show up. goodluck.
Old 03-07-2007, 02:34 AM
Hummer Professional

Its been a week and a half, well I figured not everybody can afford these things but alittle higher class not some cat who would take you for a couple hundred bucks, Im not saying he is doing that but when you dont answer your emails, bad thoughts just start leaning towards the negative side. I just hope the dude is ok and nothing happened to him. just from emailing him before the transaction he seemed pretty straight.
Old 03-07-2007, 03:07 AM
Hummer Professional

blockrockin is on a distinguished road

yeah that is strange well hopefully he is ok.. im sure you will hear from him soon.. ive had some problems .. on ebay and other places but not on this forum. hope it works out for you.
Old 03-07-2007, 03:25 AM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

I think I saw it on Ebay along with a PS2.

On a more mature note: That sucks. ...sounds shady!
Old 03-07-2007, 03:38 PM
Hummer Guru

Adam in CO is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by timgco
I think I saw it on Ebay along with a PS2.

On a more mature note: That sucks. ...sounds shady!

I think it was a PS3, actually.
Old 03-07-2007, 03:43 PM
Hummer Professional

You guys!
Old 03-07-2007, 04:53 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonePalm
I sold Kong a touch screen DVD/cd tuner, I was trusting and sent the radio,actually fedex'ed it but havent recieved the $ yet, Also sent him several emails and havent gotten a response yet. Man I understand things Happen but just email me back and let me know. Maybe he had a personal matter, thats understanding but just let me know. Not bashing you dude just trying to get a response from you.
So you have his address and phone number? I'm sure a few courtesy calls, emails and visits from our friends in the area can rectify the situation.
He's from Westminster, Colorado and we just so happen to have several friends from there. Give him another couple of days and then we'll let the hounds loose.
Old 03-07-2007, 06:10 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

He was last here:
02 MAR 07 12:28pm
Old 03-07-2007, 06:21 PM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRTYFN
So you have his address and phone number? I'm sure a few courtesy calls, emails and visits from our friends in the area can rectify the situation.
He's from Westminster, Colorado and we just so happen to have several friends from there. Give him another couple of days and then we'll let the hounds loose.

Sweet: a HUMMER get-to-gether or HUNTING PARTY?

Since Adam is in the Jewish Mafia, he'll be bale to get things handled for you.
Old 03-07-2007, 06:42 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Haha, just think about how many folks from here are going to be in that area in April. This could actually be very interesting.
Attached Images

Old 03-07-2007, 06:44 PM
Hummer Guru

Tee hee.
Old 03-07-2007, 09:59 PM
Hummer Professional

Thanks everyone!
Old 03-07-2007, 10:09 PM
Hummer Guru

usetosellhummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Once you become a member of the family, your a member for life.
scamer
Old 03-08-2007, 07:18 PM
Hummer Veteran

KONG is on a distinguished road

WOW, I didnt know I was that important. Thanks for all your hate mail and threats. I thought you guys were all cool but just to find out that you guys are all just a bunch of idiots who like to bash people and the worst part is that you dont even have your facts strait.

You see Lonepalm, your right, I have been busy. I just had a grand doughter on the 3rd and I havent been online to defend myself. I am not into ripping people off and I did send you your money. You have my address so I have nothing to hide. And just for 200 bucks. I sent you an email. Just dont tell me you didnt get that either.

DRTYFN..... I certainly dont appreciate you threatening me like you are. YOU NEED TO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIT before you send me email. You see, as a law enforcement Deputy Sheriff for 7 years, I too have friends. And what you are doing is harrassing. You see drtyfn, you seem smart enough to know how to find people and I see how you like to push your weight around and bully people. But the fact of the matter is in all reality. this is a CIVIL matter and your so called friends "cops" will tell you the same thing. I have printed your email you sent me along with your information and this thread and will show it to my sergeant so if anything happened to me or my vehicles, YOU and everyone else who posted here will be suspect. Its not worth it.

TIMGCO. You LIE LIE LIE. you are just stiring the pot. you have no clue what is going on. If you dont have facts about my deal with LONEPALM. then keep your lieing mouth shut. You too TIMGCO. I used to think that you guys were cool because we were all in COLORADO. I wanted to meet you guys someday and maybe do some wheeling. but now, Well hell No you are not to be trusted.

Back to LONEPALM. I will get you your money. I dont know what happened and I will find out. BUT DONT WORRY, you will get it somehow.
Old 03-08-2007, 08:20 PM
Hummer Guru

Why are you overreacting to this? I don't think anyone did anything to you that will cause you any permanent damage. In fact, I am and YOU SHOULD BE grateful that this group would step up for us if we got ripped off by someone. I sure hope DRTY comes to my defense when I feel cheated, robbed, lied to. In fact, I know he would. He has certainly proved to be a loyal defended of what is right, if nothing else. You can't deny LONE his feelings just because you're too busy to take a few seconds to return his calls or emails about his missing money.

On a more ridiculous note, why are you calling TIM a liar? He didnt say anything to you, and he certainly didnt lie about anything. He made a joke at Shaggy's expense about the PS and another at my expense about the Jewish Mafia, and neither of us are upset with him about it. In, fact I still want to wheel with him and trust him to pretty great lengths, too. He happens to be a great guy.

Maybe you should get a few facts straight.

On a happier note, CONGRATS about your granddaughter. I know that's a special event. Thank you for taking care of your issue with LONE, and I still hope we get to meet and all go wheeling together some day.

Last edited by Adam in CO : 03-08-2007 at 08:24 PM.
Old 03-08-2007, 09:07 PM
Hummer Authority

Demo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam in CO
Why are you overreacting to this? I don't think anyone did anything to you that will cause you any permanent damage. In fact, I am and YOU SHOULD BE grateful that this group would step up for us if we got ripped off by someone. I sure hope DRTY comes to my defense when I feel cheated, robbed, lied to. In fact, I know he would. He has certainly proved to be a loyal defended of what is right, if nothing else. You can't deny LONE his feelings just because you're too busy to take a few seconds to return his calls or emails about his missing money.

On a more ridiculous note, why are you calling TIM a liar? He didnt say anything to you, and he certainly didnt lie about anything. He made a joke at Shaggy's expense about the PS and another at my expense about the Jewish Mafia, and neither of us are upset with him about it. In, fact I still want to wheel with him and trust him to pretty great lengths, too. He happens to be a great guy.

Maybe you should get a few facts straight.

On a happier note, CONGRATS about your granddaughter. I know that's a special event. Thank you for taking care of your issue with LONE, and I still hope we get to meet and all go wheeling together some day.

I agree, 100%
Old 03-08-2007, 09:48 PM
Hummer Guru

usetosellhummer is an unknown quantity at this point

This would be great for the peoples court
Old 03-08-2007, 11:43 PM
Hummer Professional

Hey guy's I just want to apologize to everyone for the garbage I started. I was'nt trying to start anything, it's just when a person doesn't return emails after a transaction like this, the other party gets worried sometimes not about the $ but the other persons word. As I mentioned in my other posts I was worried about the other party (as something bad could of happened) Im not here to bash anyone, I do appreciate people sticking up for me even when they don't even know me.
I'm sure if this would of happened on the opposite end DRTYFN would have done the same for KONG, But I just want to say I'm sorry and I didn't mean to start all this and ruin any future friendships.

Thank you all
Billy aka lonepalm
Old 03-09-2007, 12:25 AM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by KONG
WOW, I didnt know I was that important. Thanks for all your hate mail and threats. I thought you guys were all cool but just to find out that you guys are all just a bunch of idiots who like to bash people and the worst part is that you dont even have your facts strait.

You see Lonepalm, your right, I have been busy. I just had a grand doughter on the 3rd and I havent been online to defend myself. I am not into ripping people off and I did send you your money. You have my address so I have nothing to hide. And just for 200 bucks. I sent you an email. Just dont tell me you didnt get that either.

DRTYFN..... I certainly dont appreciate you threatening me like you are. YOU NEED TO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIT before you send me email. You see, as a law enforcement Deputy Sheriff for 7 years, I too have friends. And what you are doing is harrassing. You see drtyfn, you seem smart enough to know how to find people and I see how you like to push your weight around and bully people. But the fact of the matter is in all reality. this is a CIVIL matter and your so called friends "cops" will tell you the same thing. I have printed your email you sent me along with your information and this thread and will show it to my sergeant so if anything happened to me or my vehicles, YOU and everyone else who posted here will be suspect. Its not worth it.

TIMGCO. You LIE LIE LIE. you are just stiring the pot. you have no clue what is going on. If you dont have facts about my deal with LONEPALM. then keep your lieing mouth shut. You too TIMGCO. I used to think that you guys were cool because we were all in COLORADO. I wanted to meet you guys someday and maybe do some wheeling. but now, Well hell No you are not to be trusted.

Back to LONEPALM. I will get you your money. I dont know what happened and I will find out. BUT DONT WORRY, you will get it somehow.

First off, this was ALL in good humor. I don;t see how I "lied" about anything. The Play station as Adam pointed out (thank you btw) was a joke about one of our freinds local in CO. He had his PS2/3 ripped off. And NO, Adam is not in the Jewish Mafia. ...and least i don;t think so.

RELAX. These post were just to get attention. As LONE pointed out, this wasn't a slam or to "call you out" or anything like that. He even stated he wasn;t trying to do anyhing by this...other than get your attention. Being a Sheriff, I'm sure you know how import communication is. You were tied up with something VERY important. understandable! A quick phone call isn't too tough to do though.

When something like this is posted, many of us local to whatever issue, are more than willing "to look into it for them."

Don't be so quick to write us uncool CO owners off. You'd miss out on some good times. That's for sure.

Congrats on the new addition to the family. Don;t be so E enranged.