H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 12-17-2005, 01:05 PM
Hummer Veteran

HURF is off the scale

You had all these "Toys"

2004 GMC 2500HD Crew Cab Duramax 4WD, with CTIS
2003 Ferrari 360 Modena Black, Rockford Fosgate upgrade (Sep 2005)!
2003 525i BMW (wifes car)
2003 996 TT Porsche Black
2004 911 Carrera 4S Coupe
2004 47 ft Outerlimits Trip 1050 SC Mercs
2004 Honda CR250R

and a vacation home in Malibu

Yet had nothing better to do than post

191 times in 48hrs

So are you full of Chit,,
Or a LOOOSER?

HURF
Restored \'82 Jeep CJ7 ,258,.40 over,,Comp Cam,,GM HEI,,Borla Header,,Weber 38,,T5,,D300,,D30,,4:56,,Detroit,,AMC20,,trussed,, Detroit,,Warn full floater,,trXus 33X12.5X15

Hummer Test Driver
Old 12-17-2005, 01:05 PM
Hummer Veteran

HURF is off the scale

You had all these "Toys"

2004 Honda CR250R

191 times in 48hrs

Or a LOOOSER?

HURF
Restored \'82 Jeep CJ7 ,258,.40 over,,Comp Cam,,GM HEI,,Borla Header,,Weber 38,,T5,,D300,,D30,,4:56,,Detroit,,AMC20,,trussed,, Detroit,,Warn full floater,,trXus 33X12.5X15

Hummer Test Driver
Old 12-17-2005, 01:07 PM
Hummer Veteran

Killer is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd say both...
Old 12-17-2005, 01:54 PM
Hummer Guru

NEOCON1 is an unknown quantity at this point

* Rollin with the Banned and the Damned *

"Fred Thompson for President "
Old 12-17-2005, 02:08 PM

Exano is off the scale

Well, except for that rich kid you knew at school, the one who always bragged about his money, and never stopped, you know the kid. The one who always got beat up and picked on because after 6 months of the same nonstop jibbering about his wealth, nobody gave a damn and really started to hate the annoying kid?

The most wealthy people in life usually dont brag about there wealth. Especially not on the internet, after posting a fake girlfriend.

The whole thing was a joke, its pretty easy to see it was to get you all stirred up :-P Some guy was bored at work or something and decided to stir up some crap on a forum. Its kinda funny to read the thread start-to-finish though.
Old 12-17-2005, 02:37 PM

Adam^_^ is off the scale

i agree
Old 12-17-2005, 04:29 PM
Hummer Authority

HummerJim is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree HURF, this guy is probably a legend in his own mind. I do find that many people fail to believe GM has built such a rugged platform, and I get the occasional what have you bent or what's fallen off your H3, and I just keep motoring on. I did find that when you splash 32F mud on the windshield, the wiper motors have a hard time with it and could use more torque, and the oil is hard to change, but those are my only gripes and they are minor. I've acclimated to the window switches and don't even notice that anymore. My list of things I like is very long, but human nature is to gripe about what you don't like. Let's face it, this machine is fun to drive and will go almost anywhere.
Old 12-17-2005, 05:29 PM

Exano is off the scale

Or we just don't care. He apparently is insecure (if hes for real, and not just a bored guy messing with us as I presume) in his achievments, and needs to brag to us on the forum.

Honestly though, we really dont care. We've come here to talk about Hummer's, not your vacation home in Malibu or what kind of wine you drink, your paycheck or how much you spend on a week-long vacation.
Old 12-17-2005, 06:26 PM
Hummer Expert

RazM is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Steve*R:
Sounds to me like you guys are just jealous of ZTs achievements </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll admit, his achievements are quite impressive. I've never seen a Troll work so hard in a single day, but he has to work a bit on his originality. He's stealing bits from other Trolls, which makes him mediocre at best.

However, he's still our little troll, and he holds a little place in all our hearts.

Remember folks, he has Zero Tolerance for intelligence.
Old 12-17-2005, 07:14 PM
Hummer Professional

StarsnBars is off the scale

Give it a rest jeeze
Old 12-17-2005, 08:31 PM

Razor55 is off the scale

ZT, did you hear that ding? Your pizza rolls are done. Now go get a seat at the big peoples table, and don't forget your napkin.

Old 12-17-2005, 08:47 PM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HURF:
You had all these "Toys"

2004 Honda CR250R

191 times in 48hrs

Or a LOOOSER?

HURF </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Zero Tolerance = OWNED by HURF
Old 12-17-2005, 09:05 PM

Exano is off the scale

Listen, we dont care about your money or your cars.

Some people are luckier then others in there financial state. In fact, im sure theres more then one man on a $30,000~ ish salary a year that has a Ferrari.

Driving a Ferrari through a neighborhood wont get you nasty stares. But being an ******* will be. All you do is demean othe rpeople, troll or not.

Look, point is, rich or not, poor or not, real or not, and bald or not, we dont give a ****.

Go drive your Ferrari with the poster of Jessica from Ferrari North America in the passenger seat, and shut up already. This is an H3 forum, not a Ferrari forum. Ferrari's cost money, we get that. You have money, we understand that. You spend $50,000 on a vacation. We get that.

WE DONT CARE.
Old 12-17-2005, 09:17 PM

fxanimator1 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZeroTolerance*:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Razor55:
ZT, did you hear that ding? Your pizza rolls are done. Now go get a seat at the big peoples table, and don't forget your napkin. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why don't you go eat your casserole, and get some sleep before you wake up at 5:00am to feed the pigs, farm boy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
zerotolerance, please tell me your just conducting an experiment for school or something; to see if you can offend everyone you come in contact with. Because you sound psychotic. I can't imagine what your behavior is like on a day to day basis.
Old 12-17-2005, 10:44 PM
Hummer Professional

HumbleAg is off the scale

Hey ZT:

Can you please change the location in your profile to something other than Texas?

Even the Dixie Chicks are saying you make them ashamed to be from Texas.
Old 12-17-2005, 11:10 PM
Hummer Authority

ssgharkness020147 is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn, I feel old. I remember when Zero was a member here a couple of years ago. Everyone on this thread joined in 05 (minus Alec), do any of you people even know who zero is, or have you read any of his old posts? Good to see you back zero.

-007=
Old 12-17-2005, 11:23 PM

Adam^_^ is off the scale

I have an idea. before everyone leaves this forum because "zt". We should just ignore him completely. i know hes going to post something to try and offend me or piss me off..but it wont <3

maybe we should get back to talking about what the forum was for. "positive discussion and information/advice about the H3"
Old 12-18-2005, 01:58 AM
Hummer Professional

HumbleAg is off the scale

Yawn.

Bulls**t, just pure Bulls**t.

In the words of that great humanitarian, Rodney King: "can't we all just get along....snort".
Old 12-18-2005, 04:14 AM
Hummer Veteran

GaryW is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZeroTolerance*:
95% of my posts have been dedicated to getting the facts about the H2 and H3/Liberty. Sure, I've had to a own a few people like the Beebster along the way. But all I've done is put a few people back into their holes when they try to come out and attack or spread misinformation about the H3 being a good wheeling vehicle.

If it wasn't for me, you guys would still count driveway time as "offroading". I wouldn't want any of you to get out there in the real offroad community without knowing you're probably in over your head, for now. There is clearly hope if you listen and learn. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ZT: Serious question for you...Why do you find it necessary to list all the cars you supposively have or wish you had? From my experience people with real class and $$$ may list a few items but it seems either you are poor as shxx or you are rich but very very insecure. Kinda like the 50 yr old guy that buys his first Corvette and lives in a double wide. No offense but I would be willing to bet I make more $$$, have more assets and less liabilities than you do. And I do not feel the need to post all the things I have and to rag on H3's for that matter. I have found the H3 to be a very capable on road and off road vehicle. I have driven many miles off road, thru creeks, dug deep trenches in mud and still managed to perform just as well as an H2 or most other 4x4's as well. I think you should just STFU now and go back to your little hole as if you ever come to my neighborhood you would be dealt with in a severe mannner. see ya looser....

Gary
Old 12-18-2005, 04:47 AM

ZeroTolerance. is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
I agree </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Geeze this guy is a bigger tool than I am. Are we related?
2004 Hon