H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 12-06-2005, 05:41 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GLBLWARMR:

When I said buy I meant co-sign for it . We have had the deal that I pick up the insurance and he pays the tab for the vehicle. I agree with you about deluding children and he understands the real world. Currently, he makes almost 500 dollars a month from mowing lawns. He bought his own mower and gas powered weed eater. He has to buy his own gas and everything else. If he continues to work the way he is and save the way he does I will put my credit up to give him the vehicle he wants. Like I said he has to pay the tab for whatever he decides he is going to purchase. Currently, he wants an H3 but we all know how kids are and they change their minds constantly. When the time comes whatever he wants and can afford I will help him out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I remember 20 years ago my feelings towards buying a Fiero.

"If I get this car, I'll never want another car again."

My Video Collectionez

Old 12-06-2005, 05:45 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Me too Dennis. Mine was white, grey interior, alloy rims and a 4 banger. I loved that car.
Old 12-06-2005, 05:52 PM
Hummer Veteran

Hummer Geek is off the scale

Me too, 30 years ago, Opel GT--ha!
Old 12-06-2005, 05:59 PM
Hummer Expert

MONSTERMATT is an unknown quantity at this point

NEVER, EVER, EVER WOULD I BUY OR DRIVE AN H3, its a total WANNABE H2 and a girl car its cool for chicks but the h3 is an insult
Old 12-06-2005, 06:10 PM
Hummer Expert

RazM is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MONSTERMATT:
NEVER, EVER, EVER WOULD I BUY OR DRIVE AN H3, its a total WANNABE H2 and a girl car its cool for chicks but the h3 is an insult </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're an insult to the Hummer community...
Old 12-06-2005, 06:21 PM
Hummer Expert

RazM is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Field Rat:
To each their own. I could not buy one for me or my wife. It is not the tank that the H1 or H2 is. I love driving my H2s. I would like to add another H1 to the family. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The H3 is as much a tank as the H2. Of course the H2 has the larger size to its benefit, but both are very strong vehicles. Size wise it's about the same length and slightly taller (pre-alpha) than an H1. Obviously width is the major size factor, but seating room you get a lot more in an H3 than an H1...

The H3 is a mid-size, it's HUGE for that segment. Comparing it to full-size trucks is apples and oranges.
Old 12-06-2005, 06:27 PM
Hummer Expert

DarthKarl is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:I remember 20 years ago my feelings towards buying a Fiero. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I had a black '85 Fiero. Sold it about 4 years ago...I really miss that car.

By the way, I love my H3.
Old 12-06-2005, 06:34 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MONSTERMATT:
NEVER, EVER, EVER WOULD I BUY OR DRIVE AN H3, its a total WANNABE H2 and a girl car its cool for chicks but the h3 is an insult </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So what you are saying is the H2 is a H1 wannabe chick car? Basically it is the same comparison as you made right? BTW, I think all three are incredible vehicles and each have their place in the Hummer family.

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 12-06-2005, 06:44 PM
Hummer Veteran

BumM3r is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by XM DUDE:
that have an H1 or H2? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I drove both and opted for the H2 SUT. If there was an H3 SUT, I prolly still woulda got the H2.
Old 12-06-2005, 07:24 PM
Hummer Authority

MovinH2 is off the scale

I do think we are going to buy one. My little lady wants one and she's got her eye on the H3, now I got to make sure she doesn't find something else she likes more.
Old 12-06-2005, 11:12 PM

Rajin Cajun is off the scale

After owning a H3 for the past several weeks I think it is a great vehicle. My wife has wanted another SUV for the past year and we have looked at several brands but she has fallen in Love with the H3. I have some issues with the vehicle that are pretty much on the same lines as other H3 owners and I have yet the opportunity to take it off road but I am impressed with the vehicles capability so far. Personally I wanted an H2 but for her daily driving she prefered the H3. I definetly think GM did their homework and found that there was a niche in the Hummer lineup for the H3. Just look at the sales numbers since it's release. So all I can say is welcome to the family and enjoy what you have: H1, H2 or H3.
Old 12-12-2005, 09:52 PM
Hummer Veteran

Anonymous is off the scale

You probably cry like a 12 year old girl when someone tells you that the H2 is just a wannabe H1 or the soccer mom grocery getter. You must have been the kid who got beat up in school then went home and punched your little sister to make yourself feel better.

They're all great vehicles, each with their own strengths and weaknesses. I have been thinking about buying an H2 for about a year now but ended up with the H3. Not because of the price, but other things I liked about the H3. I still love the look, off-road abilities, and comfort of the H2, but hey, ya gotta make a choice.

Class winner 1996 Parker 400, Laughlin Desert Challenge, Baja 500...I\'ve never been to the mall!
Old 12-12-2005, 11:29 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

NEVER, EVER, EVER WOULD I BUY OR DRIVE AN H3, its a total WANNABE H2 and a girl car its cool for chicks but the h3 is an insult </div></BLOCKQUOTE>There we go. We knew you were a dumbass with all of your dumbass posts.
Old 12-13-2005, 02:26 AM

Hummer crazy is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Anthony33:
I think the new H3 looks nice. IM sure its a great little truck. Like Afrocreame said, it's a mini me H2. I love the bold big look of my H2. Does anyone know how much they are? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> As fo the MINNE ME LOOK IS THAT "NOT" what the H2 is to the H1 just a MINNE me H1 Look at me I can't afford a H1 so I got a H2 See is all the SAME H1/toH2 too H3 So just buy what you like To me I went with the H3 if I am going in the woods with it Why take a 50K 60K 0r 100k truck in the woods If I have that much to spend I would have a few used Lexes or benz in the driveway
Old 12-13-2005, 02:57 AM

rodster is off the scale

I've been driving an H3 for the past two days and will have it until tomorrow. I like my SUT but I gotta say, this is a cool truck. It's easy to see why H3 owners like their trucks so much.
Old 12-13-2005, 03:09 AM
Hummer Professional

LoLo is off the scale

Actually thinking of buying one for our son... hoping I can get a used one in about 6 months. He loves them! (He's certainly not getting MY H2!)

05 Desert Sand H2 Adv
Old 12-13-2005, 08:24 PM
Hummer Guru

frank6150 is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hummer crazy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Anthony33:
I think the new H3 looks nice. IM sure its a great little truck. Like Afrocreame said, it's a mini me H2. I love the bold big look of my H2. Does anyone know how much they are? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> As fo the MINNE ME LOOK IS THAT "NOT" what the H2 is to the H1 just a MINNE me H1 Look at me I can't afford a H1 so I got a H2 See is all the SAME H1/toH2 too H3 So just buy what you like To me I went with the H3 if I am going in the woods with it Why take a 50K 60K 0r 100k truck in the woods If I have that much to spend I would have a few used Lexes or benz in the driveway </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You need to learn to pace yourself and use punctuations.
Old 12-13-2005, 08:28 PM
Banned

R2 is off the scale

I wheel to hard for an H3.
Old 12-13-2005, 08:33 PM
Hummer Veteran

Kellen is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't they use H3s for the Junior Ski Patrol Team?
Old 12-13-2005, 08:44 PM
Hummer Guru

Spike is an unknown quantity at this point

originally posted by Hummer Crazy,
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">As fo the MINNE ME LOOK IS THAT "NOT" what the H2 is to the H1 just a MINNE me H1 Look at me I can't afford a H1 so I got a H2 See is all the SAME H1/toH2 too H3 So just buy what you like To me I went with the H3 if I am going in the woods with it Why take a 50K 60K 0r 100k truck in the woods If I have that much to spend I would have a few used Lexes or benz in the driveway </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can someone translate this mess into English?