H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H1 Discussion Forums > General H1 Discussion

Old 04-10-2004, 12:20 AM
Hummer Veteran

Happy Hummer is off the scale

Hey guys, I sold my H2 for $54K and am looking at a 02 left over H1 Soft top with a MSRP of $107,000. After the rebates and dealing with the dealer I can get it for $66K plus tax and tags. Its yellow with a black top, 12K winch, Central Tire Inflation, 2 piece wheels and run flat tires. The dealer let me have it for a few days to see if I liked it. So far so good, it fit into the garage, barely MAYBE a inch on each side.

What do you guys think, have you heard of any better deals?

Thanks,
ROB
2009 Mercedes C63 AMG
2008 Harley Screamin Eagle Ultra
2006 Wild West Custom Chopper
Hummer Veteran

Hey guys, I sold my H2 for $54K and am looking at a 02 left over H1 Soft top with a MSRP of $107,000. After the rebates and dealing with the dealer I can get it for $66K plus tax and tags. Its yellow with a black top, 12K winch, Central Tire Inflation, 2 piece wheels and run flat tires. The dealer let me have it for a few days to see if I liked it. So far so good, it fit into the garage, barely MAYBE a inch on each side.

Thanks,
ROB
2009 Mercedes C63 AMG
Hummer Veteran

Thanks,
ROB
2009 Mercedes C63 AMG
Old 04-10-2004, 01:00 AM

Livin\' Large is off the scale

How many times are you going to post this?
Old 04-10-2004, 05:36 AM
Hummer Authority

ssgharkness020147 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would take it. 66K for a new H1 is a great deal. HUMMER dealers are selling the leftover H1's at extermly low prices, I heard how they are now able to do this, but I cant remeber why nor would I be able to explain it in words that anyone but myself would understand. If you look at what private parties are selling used H1's for they will only be a few thousand less (if that) then what your dealer is asking. The other plus to buying new over used is that you get a full warrenty. Whereas if you buy from a private party you will only get the remainder of the warrenty. I love my H1 event though its been a money pit (wish I could afford a new one) there is something about that truck that puts a smile on my face every time I look at it.

-007=
Old 04-10-2004, 09:36 AM
Hummer Veteran

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Livin' Large:
How many times are you going to post this? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Livin' Large, I posted this on both sides, H1 and H2, because I know some of the H1 guys don't look at the H2 side. Take it easy...

Carey,

Thanks for the info. I LOVED my H2, but now it is not as "tight" as it used to be, plus I got one hell of a price for mine. The dealer only wanted to give me $40K to $41K as a trade.

Thanks again I think I am going to go for it...

ROB
2009 Mercedes C63 AMG
Old 04-10-2004, 11:35 AM
Hummer Professional

Joe is off the scale

Rob, the truck sounds like it is priced right. I've seen a few dealers asking for low 70's on leftover 02's. I picked up my 01 OT leftover for $64K and good 6 or 7 months ago. Sounds like the truck is loaded with the winch and 17" 2pc rims. Nice deal. Plus you can't beat having a full warranty on one of these puppies. Enjoy!

2003 H2

Homepage:
http://www.hummerh1.net
Old 04-10-2004, 03:21 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Happy Hummer:

Thanks for the info. I LOVED my H2, but now it is not as "tight" as it used to be... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just wait until you've had the H1 for awhile. You'll remember your H2 as being as quiet as a bank vault.
I really like H1's, but they are NOISY. Rattles, squeaks, creaks, etc, etc...

Why'd you post the pics of the Enzo at the dealership?

BTW, does the name Zero Tolerance mean anything to you?

ps. you really only need to post a topic in ONE place. People will eventually get to it. When I post something funny in Off Topic I don't double post it in General just to make sure that it gets seen.
Old 04-10-2004, 06:16 PM
Hummer Veteran

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DRTYFN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Happy Hummer:

Thanks for the info. I LOVED my H2, but now it is not as "tight" as it used to be... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just wait until you've had the H1 for awhile. You'll remember your H2 as being as quiet as a bank vault.
I really like H1's, but they are NOISY. Rattles, squeaks, creaks, etc, etc...

Why'd you post the pics of the Enzo at the dealership?

BTW, does the name Zero Tolerance mean anything to you?

ps. you really only need to post a topic in ONE place. People will eventually get to it. When I post something funny in Off Topic I don't double post it in General just to make sure that it gets seen. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I tell you, A LOT of you guys have a pole up your A$$. Take a freakin pill. Just because I posted twice you jack offs go nuts .

PS...I took the pics of the car at the dealership when we picked it up, plus it is none of your GOD D*^# business.

ROB
2009 Mercedes C63 AMG
Old 04-10-2004, 07:27 PM
Hummer Guru

frank6150 is an unknown quantity at this point

Obviously you felt it was by allowing us to see a picture of it. Not that I really care cause if I had the kind of money it takes to buy that type of vehicle for a fun car I wouldn't use it on that.

If you do get the H1 let me know what you really think of it a month after owning it cause I am still undecided if I want one or not.
Old 04-10-2004, 10:03 PM
Hummer Authority

H2Finally is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy, with the kind of dough you (or your dad) have, you should just buy a H1 and NOT sell the H2, until you've decided which you like better.

I'm willing to put a side bet in 3 months Happy will be buying a H2 SUT...
Old 04-11-2004, 12:45 AM
Hummer Expert

Buckeye Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Rob,

I call my H1 the rattle hound. All of the squeaks and rattles come from the dash though and can be easily remedied. There's really nothing else in the truck to rattle. The seats are bolted to the floor and the rest is carpet that pulls out so it can be cleaned.

Don't think the H1 won't drive you crazy if you're having difficulty with the H2. My H2 was far "tighter" than the H1, love them both, wish I could afford both (damn, wish I could afford 1)
Old 04-11-2004, 01:55 AM
Hummer Authority

ssgharkness020147 is an unknown quantity at this point

Buckeye,
Over time the bushings that attatch the body to your chasis will dry out. That is the reaszon that there are so many rattles on the older H1's. I supose it wouldent be that big of a deal to replace them yourself; all you would need is some large jack stands, some tools, and patience. My 98 has a number of rattles, but they mostly occur on really bumpy roads. Theough there is a new one that is bothering me. Guess I'll have to try and track it down.

-007=
Old 04-11-2004, 05:14 AM
Hummer Messiah

Oh, it's definitely a case of Daddy's moolaah.
But I doubt the Enzo is in his family or he'd have added it to his sig list. IN BOLD PRINT TO GET THE MAXIMUM ATTENTION.
Then he would have started threads that were soley designed to draw even MORE attention to himself.
He's such a ZT.
Old 04-11-2004, 09:55 AM
Hummer Veteran

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DRTYFN:
Oh, it's definitely a case of Daddy's moolaah.
But I doubt the Enzo is in his family or he'd have added it to his sig list. _IN BOLD PRINT TO GET THE MAXIMUM ATTENTION._
Then he would have started threads that were soley designed to draw even MORE attention to himself.
He's such a ZT. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude,

Get off your high horse. I am 34, own 2 fiber optic companies and 2 construction companies. I don't need my dad's money.

What the F*&^ makes you think I need to draw attention to myself. I am sooooo sorry I am not a little post whore like you. I do have a life, I suggest you get one.

This all comes down to jealousy. I am sure of that. Go out and work and stop posting on here, then maybe you'll be able to afford some toys.

You sir are definately an A$$...

Anyway, I decided to buy this H1, the dealer said next year they are going to put the duramax and allison trans in it. I will then put this H1 as a fleet truck and order a newer one with the new engine and trans,

Thanks for all the replies. I can take the rattles and sqeaks in the H1. The H2, with all the leather, plastic and sound deadening material, should be quieter.

ROB
2009 Mercedes C63 AMG
Old 04-11-2004, 08:49 PM
Hummer Veteran

I can see how one looks after 3000 posts...
Attached Images

2009 Mercedes C63 AMG
Old 04-11-2004, 08:52 PM
Hummer Expert

Rob,

Don't take it personally, most think it's odd when you post all of your assets in the sig line.

Get the H1 quick because the inventory sucks due to military purchase. Prices have already gone up because I paid 70k for my 2003 6 months ago with all the bells and whistles.
Old 04-11-2004, 08:53 PM
Hummer Expert

Oh, it was a wagon too, not a soft top.
Old 04-12-2004, 05:24 AM
Hummer Messiah

What the F*&^ makes you think I need to draw attention to myself. I am sooooo sorry I am not a little post whore like you. I do have a life, I suggest you get one.

This all comes down to jealousy. I am sure of that. Go out and work and stop posting on here, then maybe you'll be able to afford some toys.

You sir are definately an A$$...http://smilies.jeeptalk.org/contrib/...bootyshake.gif

Anyway, I decided to buy this H1, the dealer said next year they are going to put the duramax and allison trans in it. I will then put this H1 as a fleet truck and order a newer one with the new engine and trans,

Thanks for all the replies. I can take the rattles and sqeaks in the H1. The H2, with all the leather, plastic and sound deadening material, should be quieter.

ROB <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, Bright boy, first off, you can't spell 'definitely' so I'm having a difficult time seeing you not standing in the shade of your dad's nuts. If you do spell like that then I bet you're a real source of rolling eyes with your secretary.

Second, don't fall back on the pathetic jealousy excuse to rationalize why you're getting your sissy ass chewed. You got called on the carpet for being an attention whore, so nut up like a man and take your chewing.

Third, what are you giving out your big "thanks for all of the replies" when out of the 15 replies to your initial post 4 are your's(one of those being a really old photo of some beached whale that you probably masturbate to), one from somebody asking how many times you're going to post this topic (to get attention) and the rest were less than thrilled about your worthless thread. I'd go so far as to say they were mercy replies, sort of like the only kind of sex you can ever get when you're not paying for it.

Fourth, your dealer is just trying to unload their last H1 on you- quickly. The Duramax'd H1's are coming out sooner than that.

If you were a chick, this would be you...
(except your ass would be covered with cellulite and pimples)
Attached Images

Old 04-12-2004, 10:21 AM
Hummer Veteran

You sir are definately an A$$...http://smilies.jeeptalk.org/contrib/...bootyshake.gif

ROB <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, Bright boy, first off, you can't spell 'definitely' so I'm having a difficult time seeing you not standing in the shade of your dad's nuts. If you do spell like that then I bet you're a real source of rolling eyes with your secretary.

Second, don't fall back on the pathetic jealousy excuse to rationalize why you're getting your sissy ass chewed. You got called on the carpet for being an attention whore, so nut up like a man and take your chewing.

Third, what are you giving out your big "thanks for all of the replies" when out of the 15 replies to your initial post 4 are your's(one of those being a really old photo of some beached whale that you probably masturbate to), one from somebody asking how many times you're going to post this topic (to get attention) and the rest were less than thrilled about your worthless thread. I'd go so far as to say they were mercy replies, sort of like the only kind of sex you can ever get when you're not paying for it.

Fourth, your dealer is just trying to unload their last H1 on you- quickly. The Duramax'd H1's are coming out sooner than that.

If you were a chick, this would be you...
(except your ass would be covered with cellulite and pimples) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that all you have ...

Come on man, I have farts that put up a better fight waving them off than that. I thought you would come up with something better.

Anyway, I have received 7 private messages about the H1. That is thanks for the replies.

I am not going to elaborate on my sex life because it would only depress you even more.

BTW the girl in the pic does have a nice a$$...good choice

I am just glad she doesn't look like this...
Attached Images

2009 Mercedes C63 AMG