H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 09-30-2003, 09:54 PM
Hummer Authority

NJ H2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

A few months ago I ordered the 2004 H2 because of the NAV but now that I hear the friggin retards at GM made it so you can't play CD's and NAV at the same time, I am seriously considering buying the 2003 and adding an aftermarket NAV system. My question is what do you think I should pay for the 2003 with:
air,lux and roof right now?
~N~

Old 09-30-2003, 09:54 PM
Hummer Authority

NJ H2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

A few months ago I ordered the 2004 H2 because of the NAV but now that I hear the friggin retards at GM made it so you can't play CD's and NAV at the same time, I am seriously considering buying the 2003 and adding an aftermarket NAV system. My question is what do you think I should pay for the 2003 with:
air,lux and roof right now?
~N~

Old 09-30-2003, 10:03 PM

barbender is off the scale

NJ, I got about 10% off 1 month ago in Pompano Florida at Coral Hummer. Yellow Lux w/ roof.
Old 09-30-2003, 10:50 PM

hummer33 is off the scale

because of the minimal improvements for the 2004, i would definetly go with the 2003 air, lux because u will get a nice price drop. there would be no point in paying for the 2004 model if you want nothing that it has to offer that is different from the 2003 model. hope it helps...
Old 09-30-2003, 11:23 PM

Bandit62 is off the scale

just bought a 2003 w/luxpackage, wrap around brush guard and sunroof for 50,000 before tax and tag. good luck !
Old 10-01-2003, 10:26 AM
Hummer Expert

Zing is off the scale

Regardless that there are no material improvements in the 2004, the time depreciation of the 2003 is about $7K in my opinion. Dealers might offer $4k off on a new 2003, not much more. If you can't get a decent discount at the dealer I say get one used. There are a good amount of used ones out there.
Old 10-01-2003, 12:15 PM
Hummer Expert

Zing is off the scale

Here's news that GM is further discounting 2003 and 2004 models but Hummer is excluded. Overall message though is that there is a price battle going on in the auto industry and it's a buyer's market right now and a good time for you. Good luck on your decision.

GM Sweetens Incentives to Boost Sales
DETROIT (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. (NYSE:GM - news) on Wednesday sweetened its U.S. sales incentives on much of its lineup, and offered "bonus cash" on many pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles, to help lure customers into showrooms.

The new incentives increase the cash payments offered and extend zero-percent financing to more vehicles. The deals include cash rebates totaling up to $4,500 on some models and interest-free loans for up to five years on most 2003 and 2004 model-year passenger cars and trucks, GM said.

GM, the world's largest automaker, has led Detroit's profit-eroding incentive war for the past two years as it sought to bolster demand for new vehicles and offset lackluster economic growth.

GM and other leading automakers were due to release their September U.S. sales results later on Wednesday. After an extremely strong August, September sales are expected to fall back to more normal levels.

The high costs of incentives have forced automakers to cut costs further. Ford Motor Co. (NYSE:F - news) said this week that it will cut about 3,000 salaried jobs in the United States, in addition to job cuts at its unprofitable European operations.

GM's new incentive program includes "bonus cash" of $500 or $1,000 on many of its highly profitable pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles.

Big Three automakers have been forced to offer higher incentives on pickups and SUVs, their strongest products, as Asian and European automakers have come out with new models. Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.'s (7201.T) new Pathfinder Armada full-size SUV officially goes on sale on Wednesday, and later this year Nissan will launch its new Titan full-size pickups. Both vehicles are Nissan's first in those segments.

GM's incentive program includes zero percent financing for loans of up to five years, and 1.9 percent for six-year loans, for both 2003 and 2004 models.

GM is offering cash rebates of $3,000 cash, plus bonus cash of $500 or $1,000 on many pickups and SUVs, on the bulk of its lineup. For its 2004 models, GM is offering $2,000 cash plus bonus cash of up to $1,000 on pickups and SUVs, for most of its lineup.

Hummer SUVs, Cadillacs and Saabs are excluded from the cash rebate and extended zero-percent financing offers.

GM's incentives expire on Nov. 3 for its 2004 models. The incentives on its 2003 models expire on Jan. 2.