H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 01-31-2011, 05:23 AM
Hummer Authority

Bimmer9938 is on a distinguished road
Default H2 and SD photoshoot.

Richard and I met up for a photoshoot today, two all murdered out trucks.

Old 01-31-2011, 05:24 AM
Hummer Authority

Default Re: H2 and SD photoshoot.

The next location was a lil more shaded by the tall pines...

Old 01-31-2011, 05:25 AM
Hummer Authority

Our last location was "off road"...lol. (kinda)

Old 01-31-2011, 06:37 AM
Hummer Professional

Big.Z.hummin is on a distinguished road

did you smoke your headlights?

73' Dodge Charger. 400 Magnum. B5 Blue. White Leather.
Old 01-31-2011, 07:04 AM
Hummer Authority

The headlights and DRL's were smoked out lightly.
Old 02-17-2011, 03:52 PM
Hummer Authority

guruerror is on a distinguished road

That Ford is a beast...just massive.
Old 02-18-2011, 12:24 AM
Hummer Expert

Intercooled is off the scale

2 very nice trucks. I agree that SD is just massive!
The side walls on the SD look a bit funny. Looks like the tire is under sized for the rim?
Old 02-18-2011, 12:28 AM
Hummer Authority

Quote:
The side walls on the SD look a bit funny. Looks like the tire is under sized for the rim?

That is done on purpose, they call it "stretched".
Old 02-19-2011, 10:03 PM
Hummer Authority

Boss Hoss is off the scale

The tires look absolutely rediculous on the SD--nothing like a week bead on a SD eh? The "rolling coal" and big stack really sets it off. Personally the photo shoot reminds me of SoCal flat bill posers who dont use their trucks in the capacity in which they are capable but do like to be cool. That being said, your rig looks nice and this is America so you can buy a vehicle and do whatever you want to it for whatever reason you so desire.

20in Kaotik NT-1s with 35x13.50Pro Comp Xtreme All terrain
Old 02-20-2011, 12:49 AM
Hummer Professional

charles06 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss Hoss
The tires look absolutely rediculous on the SD--nothing like a week bead on a SD eh? The "rolling coal" and big stack really sets it off. Personally the photo shoot reminds me of SoCal flat bill posers who dont use their trucks in the capacity in which they are capable but do like to be cool. That being said, your rig looks nice and this is America so you can buy a vehicle and do whatever you want to it for whatever reason you so desire.

I think this was some kind of shot. If it was, I guess you're originally from Germany, where EVERYONE takes his/her Porsche to the track on a weekly basis. I mean, how dare someone purchase a vehicle for the pure enjoyment of owning it...

Trucks look good.
White 2005 SUT, Lifted 7.5" via Fabtech/custom work, Fabtech Dirt Logic 2.25 shocks, 40x15.5x22 Toyo's, black 22" Fuel wheels, 4.88 gears, Dynatech long tube headers, Magnaflow exhaust, Air-raid intake, Superchips programmer, Edlebrock panhard bar, Cognito UCA's, Kryptonite tie rods, Cognito pitman/idlar arm gussets, Hotchkis swaybars and trailing arms, Amp Research steps, E&G fender flares, PIAA SMR's, smoked roof lights (bulbs removed), black suede headliner, 13" JL's under seat
Old 02-21-2011, 01:29 AM
Hummer Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles06
I think this was some kind of shot. If it was, I guess you're originally from Germany, where EVERYONE takes his/her Porsche to the track on a weekly basis. I mean, how dare someone purchase a vehicle for the pure enjoyment of owning it...

If you dont like the comments, you should contact the moderater DRTYFN and request a Bling Bling section on the forum so these type post are 100% acceptable. He will probably think it is a good idea. DennisAJC also had this idea but I think with more support it could be a reality.

Old 02-21-2011, 02:00 AM
Hummer Professional

Boss Hoss,
I get what you're saying about a truck's usage. I just had a problem with the negativity. People hardly post pictures on here as it is, let alone when they have to read something negative concerning what they've posted.

And I don't think a "bling" section is in order when there arne't that many new posts here as it is. Sorry, to cause a stir.
White 2005 SUT, Lifted 7.5" via Fabtech/custom work, Fabtech Dirt Logic 2.25 shocks, 40x15.5x22 Toyo's, black 22" Fuel wheels, 4.88 gears, Dynatech long tube headers, Magnaflow exhaust, Air-raid intake, Superchips programmer, Edlebrock panhard bar, Cognito UCA's, Kryptonite tie rods, Cognito pitman/idlar arm gussets, Hotchkis swaybars and trailing arms, Amp Research steps, E&G fender flares, PIAA SMR's, smoked roof lights (bulbs removed), black suede headliner, 13" JL's under seat
Old 02-21-2011, 05:37 AM
Hummer Authority

Being that chrome is bling, and neither truck has any chrome.. how are they "bling"?
Old 02-21-2011, 05:38 AM
Elcova Newbie

cliffjump is on a distinguished road

i know guys who use there truck hard but will spend the time to shine them up. its called pride of ownership. any fool can buy a truck and run it into the ground.
Old 02-21-2011, 07:54 AM
Hummer Professional

Now-a-days, "bling" can mean any type of money spent to set a car/truck off from the rest in a somewhat flashy way. Just because your (my) wheels are black, doesn't mean we don't have some bling. A red Camaro on color-matched 24's definitely has some bling...

I just had a problem with the negative comments. Especially from a guy that also has 20's on his truck.
Old 02-21-2011, 07:03 PM
Hummer Authority

Quote:
Now-a-days, "bling" can mean any type of money spent to set a car/truck off from the rest in a somewhat flashy way.

agreed

Quote:
Especially from a guy that also has 20's on his truck.
Yes, I pimp twankies on a daily basis....however you cannot call my Hummer a poser. This board used to take exception to anyone who would uphold the soccer mom/douche bag poser image that most associate with the H2 as opposed to a capable rig in stock form.

I personally dont care what anyone does to their rig, but the tires of the SD are rediciculous IMO. Again, this is just my opinion.

Old 02-21-2011, 11:15 PM
Hummer Professional

Sorry if I offend you, but guys like you crack me up. You say you "personally don't care what anyone does to their rig", but proceed to comment on it....

But I have to agree somewhat, when someone does something to a car that makes it less usable for its purpose, it makes no sense...such as chrome 22's on a Lamborghini. But other than the stretched sidewalls on the SD, the above examples have not made their cars unusable. Sure, it might be harder to load the SD's bed, but would you think the same if he made it into a pre-runner and put fiberglass bedsides on it with a spare tire in the bed? In that case, you wouldn't be able to use the bed, or the truck for that matter, for its original purpose, but I bet you'd like it.

Now I digress, I wasn't around this site years ago when people made fun of others for "blinging" out their rides. However, I've also never met anyone who wheeled their truck with 20's; at least not anyone who was serious about it. When I built my rock-crawler, it had 16's. Did I just show my age?

Last edited by charles06 : 02-21-2011 at 11:17 PM.
Old 02-24-2011, 04:22 AM
Hummer Authority

Quote:
but guys like you crack me up....

But I have to agree somewhat... it makes no sense...the stretched sidewalls on the SD....

When I built my rock-crawler, it had 16's. Did I just show my age?

Judging by your huge Fox sticker and your pissin and moanin while you agree with me, I would guess you are about 16. Look, I know the "poser" word hit close to home but no need to get all butt hurt--it will be ok. Now I digress, and would love to hear about this rock-cralwer you "built"....seems like a tall tale for one who needs help installing a cosmetic fuel door.

Old 02-24-2011, 05:47 AM
Hummer Professional

Haha. That was pretty good. I see you've been doing some research. But the guess at age is way off. Wish I was still 16, though. Part of me would like to continue this discussion, the bigger part knows when to move on. This has probably gotten a little more heated than either of us wanted. I'll be the first to apologize.

And I'm not "pissin and moanin" about anything. I've just seen too many instances where someone posts a picture or topic, and someone posts a negative comment. It makes people not want to post. Believe me, I've seen MUCH worse than above, but I don't say it. Like everyone's mother has said, "If you don't have anything nice to say"...

BTW, I see you're from FL as well. I live in Windermere (Orlando). Are you close to that? We should meet up sometime. I'll pose, you get dirty. Haha

My 1993 4Runner that was built for rock-crawling was sold several years ago. Sold it when I moved to Florida as there are no rocks, and it had 125,000 miles on it. It had the following mods:

All-Pro Solid Axle Swap w/1985 Toyota Axle
Rear Leaf Spring Conversion (easier to build than coils)
High-Steer crossover system
Detroit Lockers front and rear
Long Travel Bilstein 7100 series shocks on custom shock hoops
Manual Hubs in front
4.88 Gears
Weld on "nerf" bars (whole truck could be jacked up from these bars)
All-Pro rear bumper
Bars around rear fenders that connected bumper to "nerf" bars
Fiberglass fenders and hood
Headers, exhaust, intake
Toyota Racing Development 11" clutch
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dsc02130cz2-1.jpg (157.9 KB, 390 views)
File Type: jpg dsc02129fi4-1.jpg (136.2 KB, 381 views)
Old 02-24-2011, 06:03 AM
Hummer Authority

I never take my Hummer off road, and not ashamed to say it. I originally bought it to tow a show car and never ended up buying a car trailer. If I was shopping for a truck to take off road, I would go for solid axle, I'm not going to lie.