H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > Technical Discussion and Customizing your H3

Old 12-18-2005, 04:26 AM
Hummer Professional

FLYINGBADGER2006 is off the scale

Well gang here it is! The boys at Kartunes in South Milwaukee did a heck of a great job installing my indash DVD player / T.V. Tuner. The double din radio insert was custom made to fit two, 1 din units. The DVD player mounted on top and the Alpine center speaker mounted under the Kenwood. I had ordered a trim piece from Mike in Colorado(kodiakz). But, by the time it arrived the installer Jaime had made the part. My thanks to Mike for getting that part to me. As promised Mike, I will send you that Air Force One polo shirt I picked up at Andrews AFB to you on Monday. Now back to the radio. The DTS and Dolby Digital 5:1 Surround sound is Freakin Awesome!!!! The Monsoon amp is still in place. and runs the all the speakers the headunit also has a 50 watt amp for the center channel. I have a movie theater on wheels. The sound is so damn crisp and clean. I also have a new Video Ipod. With the KCA-500 modulator I can charge and listen to my MP3 music. With the Ipod RCA connector I can watch the downloaded music videos on my Kenwood too. Now that's versatility.
Attached Images

Victory Red, Auto,Lux, Cashm w/ eb interior, tow pkg, BFG all terr 285/75/16 incl. spare, black side step bars, SMA chrome hood handles, Kenwood DVD, K&N Air Intake, McCulloch 8000K H.I.D. headlights, Custom made 100% sheepskin seat covers, Dual DVD headrests,SMA dual exhaust,Roof marker lights.
Old 12-18-2005, 04:26 AM
Hummer Professional

Well gang here it is! The boys at Kartunes in South Milwaukee did a heck of a great job installing my indash DVD player / T.V. Tuner. The double din radio insert was custom made to fit two, 1 din units. The DVD player mounted on top and the Alpine center speaker mounted under the Kenwood. I had ordered a trim piece from Mike in Colorado(kodiakz). But, by the time it arrived the installer Jaime had made the part. My thanks to Mike for getting that part to me. As promised Mike, I will send you that Air Force One polo shirt I picked up at Andrews AFB to you on Monday. Now back to the radio. The DTS and Dolby Digital 5:1 Surround sound is Freakin Awesome!!!! The Monsoon amp is still in place. and runs the all the speakers the headunit also has a 50 watt amp for the center channel. I have a movie theater on wheels. The sound is so damn crisp and clean. I also have a new Video Ipod. With the KCA-500 modulator I can charge and listen to my MP3 music. With the Ipod RCA connector I can watch the downloaded music videos on my Kenwood too. Now that's versatility.
Victory Red, Auto,Lux, Cashm w/ eb interior, tow pkg, BFG all terr 285/75/16 incl. spare, black side step bars, SMA chrome hood handles, Kenwood DVD, K&N Air Intake, McCulloch 8000K H.I.D. headlights, Custom made 100% sheepskin seat covers, Dual DVD headrests,SMA dual exhaust,Roof marker lights.
Old 12-18-2005, 04:35 AM
Hummer Professional

Gwen saying Super Kawaii!! "Click"
Attached Images

Old 12-18-2005, 04:38 AM
Hummer Professional

Ipod mounted in one of the cupholders. I purchased BELKIN Ipod assecories from the P.X.
I was kinda wondering how I was going to place the Ipod. Then I saw this! for $24.95 Perfect!
Attached Images

Old 12-18-2005, 04:39 AM
Hummer Professional

Say Goodbye......(Madonna)
Attached Images

Old 12-18-2005, 04:41 AM
Hummer Professional

Heres another view. "American Life" (Madonna)
Attached Images

Old 12-18-2005, 05:38 AM
Hummer Professional

BABHUMV is off the scale

How about on star integration?
Old 12-18-2005, 11:41 AM
Hummer Professional

I am using a Onstar modulator from soundgate.
http://www.soundgate.com This allows for me to still use Onstar. It cost around $130.00 and they ship free using Fedex 3 day service.
Attached Images

Old 12-18-2005, 11:09 PM
Hummer Veteran

TA8088 is off the scale

Looks good. Are you planning to upgrade the system further? I thought I would be happy with just an upgraded HU but it didn't take long before I had them pull the amp, speakers, and sub to have them upgraded too.
Old 12-19-2005, 06:14 AM
Hummer Professional

Until I blow them up. Then I will be in the market for some new speakers. But the Monsoon system is fine for now.