H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 07-14-2005, 08:38 PM

NewHummerFan is off the scale

does anyone know how much an H2 dashboard costs?..including the trans shifter, and the center console
Old 07-14-2005, 08:38 PM

does anyone know how much an H2 dashboard costs?..including the trans shifter, and the center console
Old 07-14-2005, 08:40 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Building an H2 piece by piece?

Sorry, don't know.

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 07-14-2005, 08:53 PM

nope...lol..i actually wanna throw it in my 03 Tahoe..i saw an H2 Dash in a Sierra..and thought.. hmmm
Old 07-14-2005, 09:25 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't think I would have thought of that. Do you know if you have to make a lot of mods to make it work?

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 07-14-2005, 09:29 PM

its said that...you have to cut a small piece from the right side...i guess near the glove box so it will fit perfectly
Old 07-14-2005, 10:13 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry, but I forbid you from doing that.
Old 07-15-2005, 02:04 AM
Hummer Guru

dochummer is an unknown quantity at this point

I second that. You are forbidden from doing that. Now, it would be nice to get the black in my 03 H2...

'03 H2
Old 07-15-2005, 03:01 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

That Tahoe is a nice truck isn't it? I miss the one I get rid of for a Dodge P/U. I don't like the P/U.
Old 07-15-2005, 07:12 PM

Bill Kervaski is off the scale

Adding an H2 dash to a Tahoe is just plain gay.
Old 07-16-2005, 12:51 AM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 07-16-2005, 06:24 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

I know but, will not tell.

Following tirade is no reflection on You just let Your nice Tahoe be a nice Tahoe. I like Tahoe's and might of owned one and could still happen. Not sure why but, I like them, allot.

Tired of peoples first response is well You got a Tahoe chasis with Hummer body. Well where did You go to school to learn that or what dummie did You have a 24 hour convo with to come to that one conclusion for a whole day of wasted what I may have thought was brain power. But, anyway WRONG snot for brains. Try sitting around for a 48 hour period and see if You thought about taking out the front diff, transfer case and tranny and go in with a reverse mounted good grief it was so stupid I cannot not remember now what tranny it was and making Your H2 a 2 wheel drive and get rid of a good 1000 lbs. and improve Your fuel economy.
I may just be getting old and cranky but, My gosh why on earth do You want to buy a $55,000 rig to make it 2 wheel drive to just get rid of 1000 lbs. I know this is has strayed of the topic but have had a bad and need to vent, let the Tahoe be a Tahoe. Nice ride. Instead of reverse engineering a tahoe into a H2 which is what all the genius's in the world seem to think H2's are anyway just stay with what You got I like Your tahoe and never seen it but because Tahoe's are just good rides.
Thank You for the time had to fire some folks Friday morning and still in a bad mood over it cause I do not like to do it but it gets easier with dumb comments as mentioned, although not related to the firings they were in another field but, still just for stupid stuff that it would have taken a 10 year old about 5 mnutes or less to think of something so off the wall that it would make me a normally patient person flip out and tell them to get their stuff and get off the job. I'm going for a ride and when I'm back in a hour be gone and go see My partner for a check cause after what I heard today i really think You owe Me money for having to let My ears listen to this supid idea for 30 minutes.
Thank You all very much for letting Me vent I feel better now. But, I feel Saturday is not going to be allot better as i got to go play golf in a High school reunion deal that I'm afraid there will be more beer carts than golfers and I have better things to do but, had some friends I have not seen and hoped to play a 4 man scramble in less than 4 hours and get on to other things. So it will be decided how many will let us play through or I start throwing My Calloways at people on whether Saturday is a better day. I'm glad I do not have many of this. I hate reunions skipped the last one and hope they do not have anymore. Little dog and pony shows which if they had real ponies i would enjoy that company more but, i promised the organizer who has been doing it every time that i would make this one as She wanted me to meet Her just turned 21 year old son. I think She has the idea I may intriduce Him to My 20 year old daughter but, She is very bright and has a college career goal planned and if some hot shot dude comes along and thinks he is going to mees it up I have informed some of them and her that most the young men she nows now are no longer minors and if they mess up this plan of higher education I will or will find somebody to make sure He does not mess it up as he is of legal butt kicking age and I'll find a way to make it look like he started it. So it has worked on one and He ran away so I may see if it works again. Oh open to other ideas and options on how to handle this situation so feel free to jump in here. I know this forum has some good stuff and would bet on it if I were a betting man. So, do not let me down on this running of gold digging boys.

Thanks for Your Support as I believe they use to say on HeeHaw and if You got to ask what that is please do not respond.
TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 07-16-2005, 09:40 AM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay,

First off I just want to say that I absolutely miss our Tahoe and since we have sold it and bought the pick-up, I look for it everyday on the road. Second, the fact that the H2 and Tahoe share altered chasis is a matter of economics for production and has always been a ridiculous comment by "snot for brains"-( not a very fun insult but I know your'e churchy ). I could spew of many vehicles that share the same chasis.

Firing someone because of thier stupidity is a logical and fruitful decision, no need to stress about it anymore because now you can focus on finding someone that won't endanger your time or IQ.

What kind of ponies? The little miniture cute ones? I love them so much.

Now as far as your daughter is concerned, she seems like a young woman with a good head on her shoulders. You are just being a Daddy. You cannot shield her or threaten those that she meets, you have to let her know that you have confidence in her, build up her self -esteem and remind her that she has a lot going for her without being obtuse. Parents should give children roots and wings, all else will be encountered on thier own journey.

(now for your monthly nagging )

Lastly, you wrote this at 1:24 am PT, and you are in Arkansas. You are stressing, not sleeping, and I know your not eating right. Didn't you suffer from a syncope spell while you were outside not too long ago? You should stay home today, the golf course is probably wet anyway and it is hot outside. Maybe just go to say hi and meet your old friends for dinner on the 19th hole, and get some R&R- please.
Old 07-16-2005, 09:41 AM

ARH1956 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HUMMERcustoms/TAZ:
I know but, will not tell.

Following tirade is no reflection on You just let Your nice Tahoe be a nice Tahoe. I like Tahoe's and might of owned one and could still happen. Not sure why but, I like them, allot.

Tired of peoples first response is well You got a Tahoe chasis with Hummer body. Well where did You go to school to learn that or what dummie did You have a 24 hour convo with to come to that one conclusion for a whole day of wasted what I may have thought was brain power. But, anyway WRONG snot for brains. Try sitting around for a 48 hour period and see if You thought about taking out the front diff, transfer case and tranny and go in with a reverse mounted good grief it was so stupid I cannot not remember now what tranny it was and making Your H2 a 2 wheel drive and get rid of a good 1000 lbs. and improve Your fuel economy.
I may just be getting old and cranky but, My gosh why on earth do You want to buy a $55,000 rig to make it 2 wheel drive to just get rid of 1000 lbs. I know this is has strayed of the topic but have had a bad and need to vent, let the Tahoe be a Tahoe. Nice ride. Instead of reverse engineering a tahoe into a H2 which is what all the genius's in the world seem to think H2's are anyway just stay with what You got I like Your tahoe and never seen it but because Tahoe's are just good rides.
Thank You for the time had to fire some folks Friday morning and still in a bad mood over it cause I do not like to do it but it gets easier with dumb comments as mentioned, although not related to the firings they were in another field but, still just for stupid stuff that it would have taken a 10 year old about 5 mnutes or less to think of something so off the wall that it would make me a normally patient person flip out and tell them to get their stuff and get off the job. I'm going for a ride and when I'm back in a hour be gone and go see My partner for a check cause after what I heard today i really think You owe Me money for having to let My ears listen to this supid idea for 30 minutes.
Thank You all very much for letting Me vent I feel better now. But, I feel Saturday is not going to be allot better as i got to go play golf in a High school reunion deal that I'm afraid there will be more beer carts than golfers and I have better things to do but, had some friends I have not seen and hoped to play a 4 man scramble in less than 4 hours and get on to other things. So it will be decided how many will let us play through or I start throwing My Calloways at people on whether Saturday is a better day. I'm glad I do not have many of this. I hate reunions skipped the last one and hope they do not have anymore. Little dog and pony shows which if they had real ponies i would enjoy that company more but, i promised the organizer who has been doing it every time that i would make this one as She wanted me to meet Her just turned 21 year old son. I think She has the idea I may intriduce Him to My 20 year old daughter but, She is very bright and has a college career goal planned and if some hot shot dude comes along and thinks he is going to mees it up I have informed some of them and her that most the young men she nows now are no longer minors and if they mess up this plan of higher education I will or will find somebody to make sure He does not mess it up as he is of legal butt kicking age and I'll find a way to make it look like he started it. So it has worked on one and He ran away so I may see if it works again. Oh open to other ideas and options on how to handle this situation so feel free to jump in here. I know this forum has some good stuff and would bet on it if I were a betting man. So, do not let me down on this running of gold digging boys.

Thanks for Your Support as I believe they use to say on HeeHaw and if You got to ask what that is please do not respond.
TAZ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I've tried to read & make sense of your response only to come to the conclusion that you may have watched too much HeeHaw as a child, LOL.
Old 07-16-2005, 11:32 AM
Hummer Guru

Klaus is an unknown quantity at this point

Sona had a unique way to handle the problem:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">"come on in son let me show you my gun collection" (Me on the eve of my daughters first date)......

http://elcova.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/5106011751/m/255601...746025771#7746025771
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He actually had "Let me show you my gun collection" as his signature.
Old 07-17-2005, 12:06 AM
MotorsportsAuthority aka Dragon's Avatar
MotorsportsAuthority aka Dragon MotorsportsAuthority aka Dragon is offline
Hummer Professional

MotorsportsAuthority aka Dragon is an unknown quantity at this point

wow taz. u feeling okay? i know it was a stressful day.

the sierra is in the new truckin' magazine. i'm amazed since oem must have costed him/her a pretty penny. s/he relocated the shifer...absolutely everything up front is the same as an h2 interior. i had to do a double take to make sure i was still looking at the sierra.
Old 07-17-2005, 03:30 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

Thanks Co-Pilot
I know Your right but, Saturday went much better than I thought it would. My team won the golf tourney shooting 12 under. I shot 6 under front 9 and got tired and did more putting in the back 9 so Co-pilot I did take Your always good advice even though I did not get it in time. I took it easy and did not press. Had allot of Gatorade. So I'll take it easy on Sunday.
Doing good now, Dragon need to talk to You call You Sunday.
TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges