Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > General Off Topic

Old 05-22-2009, 07:48 AM
Hummer Expert

Badace is on a distinguished road
Default Got an email from GM CEO assuring their future.

He talked about their future cars, Volt, the equinox, Travers and just bull crap that we are going to be forced to drive. He gave an email for company comments which I am sure never get read. But here is what I shot back.

For GM and chevy to be bullied by the government is un-american. All of the cars I have purchased in my life have been GM. Notably, Chevrolet. Now our so called government has taking hold of the only true company I held dear to my being. Not only have they forced their agendas on you, but they have you buying into it to the point that the automakers are asking for higher fuel costs to create a market for the cars of the future. In exchange for the automakers investments, you have forsaken the middle american and invested into the Californian hate of American heritage. You have capitulated all that the founders of America and Chevrolet were founded on. The government has decided to create a market for your electric cars by increasing gas prices even though the price of oil has been holding steady. I hear no talks of Suburbans in your emails. How bout the American family who believes in carrying theirs and others to baseball practice and still having room for gear. Nope. Shoehorn your family in your car and take another for the neighborhood kids. Oh and take another for gear. Hmm. Economical. Makes me sick. I will buy used from now own. H2's just to give a middle finger to all of you liberals. And I will pay the extra money for the gas I burn. I will do that with a smile on my face. The whole time enjoying my safety and maniacally laughing at all the suckers that forsake theirs. Just do not look at your cell phone and run that red light. It might just be my H2's path you cross. And GM and the other Automakers should be held accountable for picking up the pieces because of the crap they are designing for the future.

BR Horton