H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H1 Discussion Forums > General H1 Discussion

Old 05-30-2007, 08:29 PM
Hummer Veteran

SELWA is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Thinking of getting one

Here's the write up for the one with 142,000Kms and $55K cad

Customized bumper-to-bumper Starting with Lamborghini Diablo Orange 3-stage paint (must see), black on black leather and ultra-suede custom interior, colour-match orange piping and stitching, custom floor mats, over $20k invested in this alone, ridiculous custom stereo system, another $10k invested , custom speaker box with dual core Rockford Fosgate Punch amps, twin 10? subs, 4 x 6? mids, 4 x 4? + 4 x 2? tweeters controlled by a pioneer deck and integrated 6 pack CD changer, New Momo Trek steering wheel ($400), AMG wrap-around bush bar ($1500), 38? Super Swamper tires on Cepek 16.5? alloy wheels, LED marker and tail lights (custom install much nicer than the new H1 Alpha). Custom Tint. Remote Starter. Cat-back Predator Performance exhaust system ($1500, sounds like a jet engine now!) Swapping the current OEM computer at this point will add 100hp if desired (optional add $1000). Showroom condition, and xtremely well maintained.

Old 05-31-2007, 01:05 PM
Hummer Veteran

Very Nice indeed! Only problem is that I'm up at Toronto, On (Canada).

There's slim pickings here fro H1's. Unless you want to drive it up here for me!
Old 06-08-2007, 02:52 PM
Hummer Veteran

What do you guys think of this one? I have left out my price and have voiced my concern with the AC and engine. Since it has low KMS I'm worried about the #8.

Here's the e-mail I've received frmo the agency looking for me:

" When the truck becomes publicly advertised it will be advertised for $36,500. With the constant dealings I have with this seller, I was able to get a GREAT deal on the truck.Low miles. It has just had a recent service also. It only has 38,000 miles on it. And the truck has been babied. The previous owner, did NO off roading with the vehicle, and it was used only on weekends. Was not a daily driver. GREAT DEAL!!

1995 and it is a 6.5 with Overdrive. And as for options, I will follow up with the seller. The Seller is very meticulous on his presentation, where I was more concerned with seeing the interior prior to having it cleaned and polished. "

Old 06-08-2007, 05:11 PM
Hummer Veteran

I just received a copy of engine work that had been done on the H1, however there's no VIN# on the paperwork. I thought the #8 isse was for 96 and older H1's. It's really hard to buy when it's not in front of you.
Old 07-04-2007, 12:44 PM
Hummer Veteran

Well I've taken the plunge and it looks like the #8 problem isn't an issue since it's the non-turbo model. After doing a lot of research I found that it's also easier to work on so I bought the service manual and printed out all 1100 pages! At work of course! I've also got the 600 pages of the parts manual too!

Right now it's only an hour from me and the agency which imported it for me is doing the safety and emission tests for me. I'm hoping to get it this week but with our holiday up here I've lost a day already!!

I also got the records from AM general and the previous owners seemed to have warranty work done through dealerships. It's also been in Arkansas all this time. Once I get it then next step will be to install my A/V stereo I pulled out of my other car.

I should get some more pics this morning too!!