H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 12-19-2004, 12:57 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Arnie,

Please excuse me for giving you more credit than what you are worth. Damn, you had to copy and paste your PM comment to me and couldn't come up with an original post.

Point out again exactly how the comment "not even an American car" equates to "foreign economies (are) harming America and American jobs." Just stupid, plain stupid.

As far as your ego, you are not sure of anything, I'll grant you that. But you want to project some idea that anyone cares enough about your miniscule existence that they would actually make a threat. Again your wonderful power of extrapolation has molded a very simple comment into one being about you. I realize information, especially confirmed logical information, would be a threat to you, but remember you are speaking to a community of people and must use their mores if you want to be understood. Someone saying they would like to piss on you after bludgeoning an idea into your head really doesn't constitue a threat, veiled or otherwise, except in your own narcissistic world.

I "waited for you to show up on the site," riiigght. More of your obsessive narcissism at work. How in the hell would I know you were going to show, no, no.....let me think.....just like every other neurotic psycho, you have a pattern. Yours is just much more distinct than others. It's this pattern that gives you away and you can't do **** about it because you have flung it all over the internet.

Also, please understand how the human being works, one of which you barely seem to be. They overcompensate when trying to hide something. Otherwise they do not try to go into great detail to overexplain something that is true. It's only when they are caught in lies and half-truths do they resort to the stupidity of typing a bunch of mumbo-jumbo to explain away their actions.

So, it took you 5 seconds to google the Jedi quote, but you turn around and, again narcissistically reply, that I must be obsessed with your almightiness by right after replying "it's possible you had to go through hundreds of google hits." Cool, you are such the hardcore internet guru that it took you 5 seconds to find your quote (by the way that is not the only place you made the jedi comment) but I had to search through pages and pages to find the same thing. Hmmm!

As far as your minority, freethinking, bassackward, dumbass thoughts. No, my tinkerbell of a friend, you just had to come out in one of your first posts that you are an athiest. So, I didn't start it, nanna nanna boo boo.

Start a thread in the off topic? Are you so cement-headed that you don't realize no one here cares about your thoughts and/or comments. You are the one posting in a Hummer owners' forum. How absolutely blind are you going to continue to be.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>from blunderhead's private offer:
I'll agree not to post this email to the list, if you agree to just chill out a bit. Maybe even admit that you were mistaken. That way, we'll both feel a little better. On the other hand, it's fine with me to if you would rather not, since you would then be giving me the OK to have fun with you guilt-free. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Is the previous post you having fun. You talked more about you than you did me. Be careful of the games you play, it's not just your stupid website that is being watched. This is not a threat, it's an honest warning. Anonymity on the internet is a farce. So stay around, play some more and things will just get funnier and funnier. Only idiots run around posting in forums that they have no business being apart of.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Posted by the dumbass:
Yeah, you're a pussy all right :-) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Is that a threat!