H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 07-29-2006, 12:46 AM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ok..Who Wants To Crunch These H-3 Numbers I just Got From The Hummer Dealer....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viet Nam Vette
Sorry.. Maybe I didn't make myself clear.. here.

The MSRP of $42,655.00 Is loaded with my options and Destination Charge.

The GMID Price is $38.869.06 is loaded with my options and destination charge

The price of $42,190.17 is the delivered price with the above price ($38,869.06) Plus registration and tax and doc fee's ($75.00..which is fare)..

My point is .. this GM print out he gave me does not itemize any thing.
Just shows the MSRP and the GMID and The Employee price.

When I build the HUmmer H3 on the Hummer site ..there is a $830.00 Diff in MSRP...Doooooooooooooohhh..!!!

Well then my peach Print out the one you have built online, then ask him for a itemization Sounds like you are getting the discount. You have all the options, what about the accessories??
Old 07-29-2006, 12:52 AM
Hummer Authority

Viet Nam Vette is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ok..Who Wants To Crunch These H-3 Numbers I just Got From The Hummer Dealer....

Quote:
Originally Posted by HummBebe
Well then my peach Print out the one you have built online, then ask him for a itemization Sounds like you are getting the discount. You have all the options, what about the accessories??

Quote:
what about the accessories??

Such as... I think I got everything I want ... Splain..
Old 07-29-2006, 12:54 AM
Hummer Professional

aggiehummer...er is off the scale

The dealer is actually on the up and up with you. GM Dealerworld is where they build and order trucks. This is also where they print out invoices.

The reason they can't give you a price right now is because the vehicle is not built yet. There were 3 separate price increases for the H3 during the '06 model year, so they can't commit to a price right now only to be invoiced for it at a higher price later.
Old 07-29-2006, 01:05 AM
Hummer Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggiehummer...er
The dealer is actually on the up and up with you. GM Dealerworld is where they build and order trucks. This is also where they print out invoices.

The reason they can't give you a price right now is because the vehicle is not built yet. There were 3 separate price increases for the H3 during the '06 model year, so they can't commit to a price right now only to be invoiced for it at a higher price later.

Ok AG...That sounds reasonable... But does this mean that the price they gave me is subject to change after I order the H3...?? Or once they have priced it out and I give my deposite to order..which by the way is very reasonable ($500.00) they are commited to honor?
Old 07-29-2006, 02:40 AM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
Such as... I think I got everything I want ... Splain..

Options, when you build your truck on Hummer, have prices.

Accessories are dealer items, such as....mudflaps, ventshades, rocker panel protection, under carriage protection, and crossbows.

Splained...
Old 07-29-2006, 02:53 AM
Hummer Authority

Quote:
Options, when you build your truck on Hummer, have prices.

Accessories are dealer items, such as....mudflaps, ventshades, rocker panel protection, under carriage protection, and crossbows.

Splained...

Negitive Beb's.

I'll add that gack later .... I figured I'd rely on you guys here to steer me to the aftermarket suppliers. I wanted to get the main options first I haven't made a move to by an H3 untill now... Why you ask..

Well it's simple...you guys know this Vehicle. When I came on this forum I didn't know squat..!! Now at least I know enough to go out and buy one.
If it hadn't been for f5 sending me a GMID and the rest
of you guys I'd be in Deep S_ _ T..!!

Every one who has posted a reply to my questions has helped me. I am deeply greatfull for every ones help here. So..I will continue to learn from you and every one here.

To day at the dealer I felt impowered..!! I new stuff he thought I didn't know. So I was at least I think for a while there in the cat bird seat. And I was treated with respect ..not like some one walking in who new nothing about the H3. That Impowerment came from This forum and it's members.

I felt like all of you were sitting with me across from the salesman. I liked that. Anyway... wil see what happens. I expect to pull the trigger Monday or Tuesday..

Thanks Again..
Old 07-29-2006, 03:00 AM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
Negitive Beb's.

I'll add that gack later .... I figured I'd rely on you guys here to steer me to the aftermarket suppliers. I wanted to get the main options first I haven't made a move to by an H3 untill now... Why you ask..

Well it's simple...you guys know this Vehicle. When I came on this forum I didn't know squat..!! Now at least I know enough to go out and buy one.
If it hadn't been for f5 sending me a GMID and the rest
of you guys I'd be in Deep S_ _ T..!!

Ahem
Old 07-29-2006, 03:06 AM
Hummer Authority

Quote:
Ahem

Ok...freaken Bad English.... .., You's Guys..
Old 07-29-2006, 03:11 AM
Hummer Guru

The point I'm trying to make Peach.... is this.

It is better to negotiate the prices of these items now.

Wees guys, don't think too much of some of the after market suppliers at this time......unless you are into bling.

So far OEM is the way to go. I'm fairly sure most would agree.

Like that
Old 07-29-2006, 06:22 AM
Hummer Authority

Quote:
The point I'm trying to make Peach.... is this.

It is better to negotiate the prices of these items now.

Wees guys, don't think too much of some of the after market suppliers at this time......unless you are into bling.

So far OEM is the way to go. I'm fairly sure most would agree.

Like that

Thanks.Beb
Old 07-29-2006, 12:56 PM
Hummer Guru

f5fstop is an unknown quantity at this point

Haven't had time to read the entire thread, so if someone mentioned this already or I missed something; my apologies.

The chrome side steps, roof lights, chrome fuel door, can either be part of the MSRP or dealer installed accessories. This is regardless of the fact that the dealer can install them or they are installed by a third party prior to the dealer obtaining the vehicle.
If, these items are ordered via a factory order and are part of the MSRP, the prices are determined by GM, and are shown on the MSRP. However, if the dealer orders these parts as dealer installed accessories, they can charge whatever they please, or whatever you will pay, and it is usually higher than MSRP.
So, make sure these items were ordered and are actually part of the MSRP.

Now, explain to me why that sh**ty state requires you to pay your registration fees four years in advance. What if you only keep the vehicle one year? Do you get a refund, which means those d**n liberals are using your money for their liberal agenda?

I look at how some of these states rape their tax paying, working for a living citizens and it just grinds my arse. Oh well, done with the rant, I'm off to clean my guns.
Old 07-29-2006, 02:25 PM
Hummer Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by f5fstop
Haven't had time to read the entire thread, so if someone mentioned this already or I missed something; my apologies.

The chrome side steps, roof lights, chrome fuel door, can either be part of the MSRP or dealer installed accessories. This is regardless of the fact that the dealer can install them or they are installed by a third party prior to the dealer obtaining the vehicle.
If, these items are ordered via a factory order and are part of the MSRP, the prices are determined by GM, and are shown on the MSRP. However, if the dealer orders these parts as dealer installed accessories, they can charge whatever they please, or whatever you will pay, and it is usually higher than MSRP.
So, make sure these items were ordered and are actually part of the MSRP.

Now, explain to me why that sh**ty state requires you to pay your registration fees four years in advance. What if you only keep the vehicle one year? Do you get a refund, which means those d**n liberals are using your money for their liberal agenda?

I look at how some of these states rape their tax paying, working for a living citizens and it just grinds my arse. Oh well, done with the rant, I'm off to clean my guns.

Heh Doug,
I asked for the qoute from the salesman.... He got up walked to his office and came back with a print out from GM Dealer world. As mentioned in the first few post's here is a quick overview...
----------------------------------------------------------------------
The MSRP of $42,655.00 Is loaded with my options and Destination Charge.

The GMID Price is $38.869.06 is loaded with my options and destination charge

The price of $42,190.17 is the delivered price with the above price ($38,869.06) Plus registration and tax and doc fee's ($75.00..which is fare)..

My point is .. this GM print out he gave me does not itemize any thing.
Just shows the MSRP and the GMID and The Employee price.

When I build the HUmmer H3 on the Hummer site ..there is a $830.00 Diff in MSRP...Doooooooooooooohhh..!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

None of the items were itemized on this print out. Just the above on this GM Dealer world sheet. The options were shown with there ID numbers but no pricing.

As far as the state grabing up 4 years worth of registration fee's.... That's there idea of preventing crowding at the DMV offices. This is on new Car sales. Don't know what happens it I sell it in the first year or not..

So...I should ask the salesman if the option like steps and roof marker amber's are being installed by him or not. On the Hummer site it doesn't mention the above as dealer installed ..only other exccessories listed with that notice.

What would you suggest here..I'm waiting for another dealer to get back to me with pricing..so far he hasn't returned my calls.
Old 07-29-2006, 03:15 PM
Hummer Guru

f5fstop is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
So...I should ask the salesman if the option like steps and roof marker amber's are being installed by him or not. On the Hummer site it doesn't mention the above as dealer installed ..only other exccessories listed with that notice.

What would you suggest here..I'm waiting for another dealer to get back to me with pricing..so far he hasn't returned my calls.

Not that if they are installed by the Dealer, but are they part of the MSRP or are they considered dealer installed accessories.
The actual sticker on the vehicle, has to show the items if they are part of the MSRP. If they are dealer installed accessories, they will ADD another sticker listing the items and the prices.
If they are dealer installed, then tell them to match the exact price they would be if part of the MSRP.
Old 07-29-2006, 04:41 PM
Hummer Authority

Ok F5..I pulled the Trigger....5 min ago.. with dealer #2..The honest one..

All done by Credit Card... So now... It looks like I bought an H3...

So now the 6-8 week wait...No Problem.....

Thanks for your help... You Da Man...
Old 07-29-2006, 04:50 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats man!! Now the long wait

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 07-29-2006, 06:55 PM
Hummer Authority

HummerHippy is on a distinguished road

congrats on the purchase.
Couple things. In NY, sales tax, in my county is 8%, and yes, that's what you pay on a car purchase. it sux. And we pay 2 year car registration. Yes, they refund unused amt when you sell the car.

The GMID price mentions sounds about right. Just from the % off I've seen on 06 H3's.
When everyone was talking about building an H3 on hummer.com, I think those are 2006 prices, and I noticed you were buying an 07 wiht the adv pkg. I noticed that the adv pkg price jumped from about 1300+ in o6 to 2000+ in 07. It is probab;y slightly different as an addon to a lux H3, but roughly, that's probab;y why you see a few hundred $ differece between buildin 06 H3 and the price quoted.
Have fun.

Gone: 2006 Red H3, Aventure Pkg, 5 Speed, Monsoon, Brush Guard, Rubber Foor mats, Trailer package, Chrome Fuel door, Engine Block Heater.

"You?re making the choices about whether you want to drive a little extra more or not drive extra more."
29-Jul-2008
Old 07-29-2006, 07:54 PM
Hummer Guru

Agriv8r is an unknown quantity at this point

VNV....if you want the real skinny, pm me the vin number...dealerworld is where we print our invoices from and there is not an edit option....could have saved it elsewhere, but there would be no reason to...GM makes us show a form to you and get your signature stating that you saw the invoice, what the invoice price was and that you agreed to it. if this differs from the invoice price and GM audits us, WE LOSE!!! i read alot of comments from alot of people that give alot of advice, truth is, we all buy from the same place for the same price (outside of advertising) some dealers take less of a profit than others. GMID prices are set by GM.. But as i said, pm me the vin number and i will give you the skinny
Old 07-29-2006, 07:58 PM
Hummer Guru

Agriv8r is an unknown quantity at this point

guess i should have read the second page
Old 07-29-2006, 09:01 PM
Hummer Authority

Wisha Haddan H3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Every one who has posted a reply to my questions has helped me. I am deeply greatfull for every ones help here. So..I will continue to learn from you and every one here.

To day at the dealer I felt impowered..!! I new stuff he thought I didn't know. So I was at least I think for a while there in the cat bird seat. And I was treated with respect ..not like some one walking in who new nothing about the H3. That Impowerment came from This forum and it's members.

x2

My thank you to everyone is overdue, but that's just how I felt when I ordered, cause none of the options or prices were a surprise. This forum rocks!
Old 07-29-2006, 09:19 PM
Hummer Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by HummerNewbie
Congrats man!! Now the long wait

Thanks Newbi.. I don't mind the wait..The load off the shoulders is not having to hunt and talk to dealers anymore...