H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 02-26-2006, 01:38 PM
Hummer Veteran

KJS is an unknown quantity at this point

Was searching around the normal auto resource sites and came across this,

http://www.autobuyguide.com/2006/12-...tes/index.html

Have been working back and forth with a local Dealer and when I mentioned / showed them this they said no such thing and "must be yet another online buying service showing gimmicks to take even more business away from Dealerships"

Did alittle more searching and found those same incentives on two other sites as well....so who is full of it, Dealership or sites?
Old 02-26-2006, 01:38 PM
Hummer Veteran

Was searching around the normal auto resource sites and came across this,

http://www.autobuyguide.com/2006/12-...tes/index.html

Have been working back and forth with a local Dealer and when I mentioned / showed them this they said no such thing and "must be yet another online buying service showing gimmicks to take even more business away from Dealerships"

Did alittle more searching and found those same incentives on two other sites as well....so who is full of it, Dealership or sites?
Old 02-26-2006, 03:59 PM
Hummer Guru

Agriv8r is an unknown quantity at this point

website is full of it. $500.00 military purchase is the only general monetary incentive on the H3. You get a rebate/discount on a video system.
Old 02-27-2006, 12:17 PM
Hummer Professional

Scouts Out is an unknown quantity at this point

My dealer told me the Military cash was not availible on the H3... Bastard....will have to rethink all the referrals I am making him

Superior Blue, Adventure Package, Roof mounted off road lights, Auto, 6 Disk Monsoon with XM, Brush Guard, Tire Cover, Husky mud flaps, flat steps, black fuel door.

Other Cars.....

1980 Triumph TR8 3.5 litre V8
Old 02-27-2006, 12:19 PM
Hummer Professional

KJS, are you looking at Wright or Cochran? There are several salesman down there just back from Iraq (One Marine and one Army) so support you local vet if you are shopping there. The Mega store was a pain even to go look at one, test driving one was nearly impossible

Superior Blue, Adventure Package, Roof mounted off road lights, Auto, 6 Disk Monsoon with XM, Brush Guard, Tire Cover, Husky mud flaps, flat steps, black fuel door.

Other Cars.....

Old 02-27-2006, 07:32 PM
Hummer Professional

HoKC is off the scale

The 500 military rebate is not available on any Hummers right now.
Old 02-27-2006, 09:24 PM
Hummer Veteran

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dscott:
KJS, are you looking at Wright or Cochran? There are several salesman down there just back from Iraq (One Marine and one Army) so support you local vet if you are shopping there. The Mega store was a pain even to go look at one, test driving one was nearly impossible </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, I have experienced the complete opposite! I dam near had to jump up and down yelling to get anyone at Wright's attention! I was there 3 times so far. First one there was no one, not even one person on the floor, in the glass offices, nor on the lot (customer nor employee!)! Walked around for a good 20 mins looking at the H3s. Was in and out of the showroom a number of times and the front and side lot too, no one to be seen so I left. The second time I was there there were two guys (sales) in one of the offices off to the left playing a game on the PC, both looked at me a number of times but neither got off their ass to see how they could help, left again after walking around and seeing them just look over and still want to play their game Vs addressing a customer. Thought the third time might be a charm so went back! After 2 laps around the showroom looking around the H3 they had inside one of the 4 guys sitting around doing nothing at all in that same office with the PC decided to talk to me, but he had very little knowledge of the H3, packages, and told me a number of things about it that I knew were 100% incorrect just from basic reading over the H3 booklet he handed me, and then when I asked if he could get the keys to one I was interested in to show it the sales rep disappeared! No joke, said he would be right back in 1 minute with them.....he didn't come back! I sat in his cube just waiting, but nothing! The one I wanted to see was right out front in the 1st line so I could see it, and he wasn't there either. After another 15 mins of sitting in his cube I went over to interrupt the other 3 hard workers at the PC and told him what happened. They paged him,...another 10 mins later and he is still MIA! I had enough at that point and just said the hell with it and left very disappointed yet again!

After my three times there I clearly understand why they have the same 100 Hummers sitting there and the same 15 front line they did 6 weeks ago, as well as why I never see any customers on the lot! It really is a shame b/c I live 5 mins away, pass them at least 2 times a day, and I plan on dealing with Cochran that is 45+ mins away b/c the service and attention I got from them was 100% day and night different!
Old 02-27-2006, 11:48 PM
Hummer Professional

I went to Wright with a GMID number thinking I had the best deal I could. Wright's General Manager's brother (todd Gutherie) is a salesman in the Hummer department became my salesman I dealt with and thanks to the former Marine I had some more taken off. They were not the most assetive salesman, very low pressure, trying to imitate Cadillac. Cochran did not want me to test drive (the H3 would get dirty), they even had a H3 closer to waht I wanted (a Superior Blue, 5 spreed, sun roof, adventure) but they frankly did not even treat me well after I was pre-approved for a loan. I really wanted to buy that 5 speed but they acted as if they wold nto take the GMID number, whined that since I was pre approved (no fianance money) and had a GMID they would lose money off of me. I have been very pleased with the Wright service department. I have had lots of electrical issues (got it back today and hopefully) but the service department has had a loaner ready for me every time. Even if you were to buy from Cochran, I still recommend Wright Service department.

Other Cars.....

Old 02-28-2006, 03:36 PM
Hummer Guru

Agriv8r is an unknown quantity at this point

for the southeast region, the military 500 is available until sep 30, 2006.