H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 06-04-2005, 04:35 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fastest H-Town Realtor:
I tell them immediatly I am armed..where it is..and where my permit is. never a prob... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mabye not in that particular order.

My Video Collectionez

Old 06-04-2005, 04:44 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by firm:
Ken P- You're a bigot!

With that being said, that lady<span class="ev_code_RED">(Not a lady)</span> should have never been tasered<span class="ev_code_RED">(2 was not enough)</span> . Pull her out the truck, Pepper spray her <span class="ev_code_RED">(And Tazer her some more)</span> , whatever!. That taser is way overboard <span class="ev_code_RED">(Being shot is)</span> . They are even tasering kids now! <span class="ev_code_RED">(SWEEEET! And they're not kids. adult crime deserves adult punishment.) </span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How DARE you call Ken a bigot! Don't make us hold you down and pee in your mouth!

My Video Collectionez

Old 06-04-2005, 04:56 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by firm:
Ken P- You're a bigot!

With that being said, that lady should have never been tasered. Pull her out the truck, Pepper spray her, whatever!. That taser is way overboard. They are even tasering kids now! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wussy!! I would have juiced that bitch up until she did the whoopty kick across the street.
Old 06-04-2005, 05:03 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cognitive:
I don't think anyone really understood what I was saying.... of course I would be forthcoming w/ that information but in my case it wouldn't matter much what I say. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Ok, I'll bite... You're not white and you think you would be attacked by a police officer unjustly. That idea pisses me off.... big time! It's all in the attitude and the perception. What's yours? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Followed by:<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Ken P- You're a bigot!

With that being said, that lady should have never been tasered. Pull her out the truck, Pepper spray her, whatever!. That taser is way overboard. They are even tasering kids now! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>**** you again firmy. Wrong. Read the whole thing. You have tried this BIGOT **** before and you continue to look like an ass. You were given a pass last time for your bull****, but I doubt you'll get another. It's becoming more and more clear you're a ****ed up Jesse Sharpton *******. **** you, again.

Was I clear this time on my feelings toward dumbass trouble makers? What a dumbf#$%.
Old 06-04-2005, 05:47 AM

firm is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
Ken P- You're a bigot!

With that being said, that lady should have never been tasered. Pull her out the truck, Pepper spray her, whatever!. That taser is way overboard. They are even tasering kids now! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Wrong, dumb ass. You've said that about other's here before. You don't know ****!
And if it's good enough for a kid, why not everyone? (the kid part is a joke)

**** you dumb ass! You're full of Jesse Sharpton ****! I hate people that judge others so quickly, like yourself.

Oh, did I say **** you and your piss poor attitude. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's obvious by your response that you already know that you are a bigot. You and Bill O'Reilly can blame your problems on Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, or anyone that doesn't look and think like you, but that doesn't change anything. Your time has past, so you can eat ****, and die.
Old 06-04-2005, 05:52 AM

firm is off the scale

Ken P- You really have a hard on for Jesse and Al.

Dennis- I will skeet on you.

DrtyFck- I thought I already glazed your mouth shut.
Old 06-04-2005, 08:13 AM
Banned

tower is an unknown quantity at this point

Before we get a race war going here, respectfully, I would like to point out where I think this went awry. There are two ways people carry firearms in their vehicles. Legally (with a permit) and illegally concealed. In many states and counties, it's virtually impossible to get a carry permit.

If you are not licensed to carry and have weapons in your vehicle, unless you have some reason to anticipate that your vehicle will be searched, you should probably not bring up the issue of firearms unless asked. If asked, answer truthfully. If you are carrying them legally without a permit (in California), you are just on your way to or from the range; your weapon(s) are unloaded and are in a locked case or locked cases, which has (have) no ammo in it (them). The case(s) is (are) not within reach of any occupants of the vehicle.

I will admit that listening to that woman writhe while being tased was not very pleasant. However, I think the arresting officer went well beyond generosity in giving her numerous opportunities to comply with his polite orders, despite her abrasive, aggressive and non-compliant attitude. Allowing her to continue talking on the cell phone, physically removing her or peppering her would have exposed the officer and his partner to a higher level of risk. Tasing was CLEARLY the most appropriate course of action. And even at that, the officers were exposed to potential risk from blood borne pathogens (if you listen to the tape).
Old 06-04-2005, 09:40 AM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

First of all, I like police officers, and I always show respect and get off with a warning.

Second, Tazers are very effective defense weapons and should remain legal for citizens, as that has been in jeopardy.

Third, Firm you are the bigoted bitch. KenP asked a question about cognitive's post:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cognitive:
Are you kidding me? If I said I had a weapon in the car, I'd be:

1. tased immediately
2. shot immediately
3. get the max fine even if the weapon was legal... and even if they already shot me to death.

I love the police but man, this is an unjust world. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now, the only intelligent way to analyze it would be "O.K., he's talking about racial profiling." Sure, he may have an eye that wonders so the officer may not know which one to look into. Or maybe he likes to drive with dead women in his trunk. Or maybe he has a "Bad Cop- No Donut" bumper sticker. But the logical response was KenP's- and he stated his opinion on the subject of racial profiling. You come out with- "Ken P - You're a bigot." Let's analyze that shall we:

big·ot n.

One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

It seems to me you are quite the intolerant one to other's opinions. Piping up when someone states an opinion that is impartial to your own uneducated beliefs. Furthermore, the opinions that you have objected to have been opined by intelligent people of all races. You got off easy before, but taking a gander at your posts, prompts my opinion that you are a whiny bitch. Yes, I loathe uneducated whiny bitches with an acute case of fundamental weakness, can I be a bigot too?
Old 06-04-2005, 10:31 AM
Hummer Expert

Andy C is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PhilD:I quickly discovered that typical British comments like, "Should'nt you be out catching real criminals?" and "Haven't you got soemthing better to be doing?" don't work very well over here.

If you want to get shown rspect, you need to show some to start with... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Phil - I cant remember getting very far with comments like that in the UK to be honest - no sense of humour in the constabularies that I tried that in.

I do remember getting a ticket during the Bosnian war - I was on the M4 at 5.30 in the morning - cruising along on my bike - cop pulled me over - he went on to tell me that the laser speed gun that he had caught me speeding with used the same advanced technology as the weapons systems they were using in Bosnia.
I said "Its just as well that I am not a farm tractor pulling a trailer of refugees then or I would be f####d" - like I said - no sense of humour - instant ticket and points.

I learnt an important lesson that morning - be polite and do not think you are the worlds funniest man.
Old 06-04-2005, 12:27 PM

4churchill is off the scale

A) Firm is a Rainbow Coalition Moron I have more black friends then white ones, and I can say none of them support Jacskon,Sharpton or any of these other "kill whitey" nut bags!

B)H2cp: "....get off with a warning."... I knew that kind of stuff would "excite" you

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 06-04-2005, 12:46 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Ken P- You really have a hard on for Jesse and Al.

Dennis- I will skeet on you.

DrtyFck- I thought I already glazed your mouth shut. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly who are Jesse and Al, and who proclaimed them "black leaders"? I don't believe there was an election where the general population chose them to do what they do- extort, incite, intimidate and blackmail. If those are the kind of criminals that you want to follow, well then, that just shows what kind of a person you really are.

Also, you can stop with the homo-erotic fantasies. They're not doing anything for anybody but you. So keep them to yourself.
Old 06-04-2005, 12:58 PM

firm is off the scale

First of all, my opinion of KenP is not based on one post. Read some of his posts and notice how HE is the one who consistently brings race into the subject(often very tasteless). I could care less about Jess or Al, but notice how they magically make it into most of his post. He uses them as his pinata for all the problems in the world, and I'm calling him out on it.
Has any seen the video of the old woman in South Carolina who was pulled from her car, pepper sprayed, thrown on the ground, and cuffed. That would have been more humane, than that taser. I think that officer really wanted a chance to use that taser.
Old 06-04-2005, 01:23 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is a search on the forum with the word "Jesse" for posts by KenP:

http://elcova.com/groupee/forums?a=search&reqWords=jesse&exa...Type=1&search =Search

Here is the same with "Sharpton":

http://elcova.com/groupee/forums?a=search&reqWords=sharpton&...Type=1&search =Search

All except one were directed at your posts- out of 7,103.

Give it up!
Old 06-04-2005, 01:34 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Originally posted by firm:
First of all, my opinion of KenP is not based on one post. Read some of his posts and notice how HE is the one who consistently brings race into the subject(often very tasteless). I could care less about Jess or Al, but notice how they magically make it into most of his post. He uses them as his pinata for all the problems in the world, and I'm calling him out on it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Prove it mr. cum gobbler. I sure as hell don't want those fu@%tards mentioned in the same sentence as me. Besides, cognitive has not answered me. And no, it really doesn't matter. But you're a jackass wanna-be.
Old 06-04-2005, 02:23 PM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

First of all, my opinion of KenP is not based on one post. Read some of his posts and notice how HE is the one who consistently brings race into the subject(often very tasteless).

<span class="ev_code_RED">Uhm, first off, you are the one with tasteless posts. Nice comment about Drty btw. [COLOR:RED]JACKASS!</span> <span class="ev_code_RED">Secondly, your opinion about Ken is way off base.[COLOR:RED]By having all 136 posts on thi board, I'm sure you already have everyone pegged. </span>[/color]

Has any seen the video of the old woman in South Carolina who was pulled from her car, pepper sprayed, thrown on the ground, and cuffed. That would have been more humane, than that taser. I think that officer really wanted a chance to use that taser. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_RED">As for the pepper spray being more humane? WTF are you thinking.? Any ideas on what side effects the pepper spray can have? Do you even konw about the recovery for someone that has been tased vs pepper sprayed? That loser chick that was tased deserved everything she got! She showed disrespect, did not try to cooperate in any way, posed a threat by not cooperating, and again posed a threat after swinging at one of the cops. That bitch deserved all of it! Who knows what she could have been hiding. I think she may have even been Bingtards G.F. </span>
Old 06-04-2005, 02:49 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

First of all, my opinion of KenP is not based on one post. Read some of his posts and notice how HE is the one who consistently brings race into the subject(often very tasteless). I could care less about Jess or Al, but notice how they magically make it into most of his post. He uses them as his pinata for all the problems in the world, and I'm calling him out on it.
Has any seen the video of the old woman in South Carolina who was pulled from her car, pepper sprayed, thrown on the ground, and cuffed. That would have been more humane, than that taser. I think that officer really wanted a chance to use that taser. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Listen up ****head, your inward disapproval in no way should be reflective in your posts to others. Just because you realize you're a loser piece of trash, you just move further to the bottom of the dump when you pull the little ill-founded hissies as you have here.

Secondly, have you ever been tazered? Have you ever been sprayed with pepper spray?

Don't pretend to know what would be the best option to use in a situation when you have absolutely no experience from an officer's standpoint. To second guess an officer on his tactic in a non-lethal, non-use of force is just stupid. It get's no more simple than that, stupid. If he would have tried to drag her out of the car by force, then your sorry ass would be sitting here typing about how they mistreated her and bruised her by forcing her out of her car.

Until you have walked up to a vehicle with a law-breaker inside, cut the officer slack first, not the damn law-breaker. While there are a few bad cops, to sit in your Lazy-boy and second guess the people out there laying the life on the line every day just like the soldier is doing by saying he should not have used a non-lethal method is nothing but a f'ing ****bird way of looking at life.
Old 06-04-2005, 03:27 PM
Hummer Professional

wilfred is off the scale

I could only watched up to half way of that video. That woman's voice was just too annoying. Drama queen would be an understatement... What I don't understand is why couldn't she simply cooperate?

After reading above disagreement, I think it's really sad that it's "always" racial discrimination whenever we have a white cop versus a non-white civilian. It's "never" good guy versus bad guy
Old 06-04-2005, 03:46 PM
Hummer Authority

Location: In da Chi! I am not only the originator of the H.O.A.B. club. I am also a member
Mr. I - Man is an unknown quantity at this point

I got a better method for stopping cars for a traffic stop, its quick painless no suffering(since the taser and the pepper spray is so ****ing terrible) one warning shot up it the air, and the vehicle doesn't stop light the bitch up. It works in Iraq and no witnesses no lawsuit. Now is pepper spray that bad. Pussy ass civilians.