H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 09-25-2007, 09:24 PM
Banned

tower is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Towed H2 by RV causes accident

Here's a question from someone who has towed very little and knows almost nothing about the topic. Aren't those 2 safety chains supposed to keep stuff like this accident from happening?
Old 09-25-2007, 09:38 PM
Hummer Professional

dkhummerh2 is on a distinguished road

Yeah if they are hooked up right, the clasp facing the right way, if not one the chains hit the road, they can unhook. Trust me I have seen it happen. Also you could surely tell that something was f*cked up.
dk
Old 09-25-2007, 09:43 PM
Hummer Authority

Big Z has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzy
I'll admit one thing, I have no clue what a 'Jesse luving hate monger troll' is! Can you please enlighten me? Or will asking another question get my a$$ jumped again for no reason!?!?!?

Since You, CAN'T AFFORD A CLUE!!..No need for me to give you one!!

Oh, and leave the momma's out of this. Wives are fair game though!

Let's get one thing str8!...Your A$$ was Never jumped! ..YOUR POST #18 started this whole thing!

By Needing to VENT your Personal Opionion, Serious Lack of Knowledge! (post #8), Name Calling, and Immature Attitude!.(post #18 and after)...You've Painted Yourself Much better than I ever could!!...

And as your Mentor would say! Stupid is as Stupid Does!!
Old 09-25-2007, 10:00 PM
Hummer Veteran

Grizzy is on a distinguished road

Retracted comment! I'm done here!

Last edited by Grizzy : 09-26-2007 at 01:50 AM.
Old 09-25-2007, 10:04 PM
Hummer Veteran

I swear people around here suck at answering questions.

WHAT THE HELL IS A 'Jesse luving hate monger troll' ????

Old 09-25-2007, 11:24 PM
Hummer Professional

obzidian is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzy
Big Z, you arrogant rich fu**, why don't ya take some of that money you have and go buy a clue, and while you're at it, get rid of that ugly a$$ factory grill guard. Hell put some racks or lights on top of that H2, make it something worth driving. Oh, and when you have time, you can take off your crown, put the digital camera down (because frankly I don't understand someone who takes pictures of all their toys in the same damn picture unless they're trying to impress somebody, which I'm not impressed) , get off your fat lazy a$$ and mow your yard, looks like it needs it. As far as the crap in the picture, sell it all, and go buy something else to pump up your ego some more, as if it wasn't obvious, you're about to burst with self glorification. No wonder so many people hate H2 owners. Mostly arrogant pricks like you to give the rest of us a bad name. I've only had mine for 3 months and already I regret it. Might run into someone else who thinks I'm a prick like you, with a narcissistic personality disorder...........

pathetic

cya prick

Was this directed at me? Cuz the black trailer with toys infront is all my stuff.

Lets just hope you learn your lesson and keep your hating ass mouth shut.
Old 09-26-2007, 12:16 AM
Hummer Veteran

Last edited by Grizzy : 09-26-2007 at 01:51 AM.
Old 09-26-2007, 12:23 AM
Hummer Professional

listen cinderella, you take for what it is... however, your gonna have to try harder to get under my skin. I really don't care for what you got to say, however, it seemed that you were adressing me with those flacid coments.

You said that you already regret having an h2, well, maybe your are just echoing your true self with the accusations you state here? IF so, which i know to be a true and your gonna do your best to dismiss it and discredit me, which again, your gonna have a hard time doing; why dont you just sell your h2 and get into something that signifiies your true self...
Old 09-26-2007, 01:03 AM
Hummer Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by obzidian
You said that you already regret having an h2, well, maybe your are just echoing your true self with the accusations you state here? IF so, which i know to be a true and your gonna do your best to dismiss it and discredit me, which again, your gonna have a hard time doing; why dont you just sell your h2 and get into something that signifiies your true self...

Not gonna try and get under your skin. I truly made a mistake when I wrote that, I got caught up in anger towards Z and somehow managed to think that the photo was sent by him. To be completely honest, I have my own set of toys. Can't fit them all in one picture though. Yes I'm a hypocrite.

A little about me and the H2:
I've always liked the H2's. So I went out and bought an 07' SUT this past June. Since then, I have gotten used to being flipped off, cut off, yelled at, drinks thrown at, and vandalized, and for what?.?. I've gotten use to that crap because around here, its not the tree huggers, its just the jealousy.

I've worked my way back from the bottom, being married, one kid, broke as hell, very little college education, borderline bankruptcy, and still managed to start a new oil/gas service company from scratch only 3.5yrs ago with a penny sized budget. I feel its a blessing that I'm able to afford a vehicle like the H2, I often wonder that if the breaking point of my desire to own such a vehicle is not the jealousy, or the tree huggers, but the hatred from those that think I'm a rich and arrogant prick just because I drive an H2. This is not an image I want nor have ever had or am use to. I'm the go lucky, help anyone out of a situation, type of guy. I'm a huge Ford fan, and with my old F250 4x4, I've pulled dozens out of ditches, have been stuck many of times, and have pushed my toys to their limits. I have no problem having fun. I figured an H2 would be just that much more fun!

I'm the kind of guy that won't shoot someone down for having an opinion, but yet I'm quick to defend myself if you bring it first. I'm straight forward, pretty honest, and know how to admit when I'm wrong. But what I hate the most, is the real arrogant yuppy, better than everyone type attitude that I see some guys carry here. They're quick to shoot you down because you have an opinion.

I've seriously considered selling the H2 in the past 4 months since I've bought it. Although, I've already dumped over 11k cash into the supercharger and audio system alone. I'm kinda stuck with it for the time being. I don't make THAT kind of money. Here is how naive I was when I bought the H2: I had to go back to the H2 dealership several days later to pick up a few keys that were left in the F250 that I traded in. While I was there, I noticed a brand spanking new H2 that had been keyed from front turn signal to the rear signal. I went inside and asked my salesman if some dudes angry wife had gone nuts! He said, "NO, it was the f**ing tree huggers!". My response at first was, what the hell is a tree hugger, I haven't heard that thrown around in a long time. Then it came together what he was talking about and I asked him if it was a big problem with treehuggers that I now own an H2, of course the answer was YES, and that on a list of the top ten most vandalised luxury vehicles targeted, the H2 was number 1. I think my heart stopped momentarily as I wondered just what the hell I had gotten myself into. Well, my next stop was here, the elcovaforums, and my first thread search was, you guessed it, vandalism.

So, in a nutshell, I love my H2, but I hate the image. People are quick to judge. Perhaps I judged Big Z too quick. Although he did insult me for no reason and the fight was on! I only had a simple negative opinion about the freakin tow bar. SORRY!

Not sure how I've rambled on this far, guess I like to hear myself type.
Old 09-26-2007, 01:19 AM
Hummer Veteran

This is what I came out of, and I miss it, alot!

Last edited by Grizzy : 09-26-2007 at 01:21 AM.
Old 09-26-2007, 02:26 AM
Hummer Professional

dkhummerh2 is on a distinguished road

cool truck. don't worry about it, the tree hugger thing will drown out. Once the celibs move on, so will some of the crap. You seem like a guy that doesn't let things bother you, so they shouldn't matter as well. They can go ahead and **** with my truck, I think that it can take it.
best of luck in business
dk
Old 09-26-2007, 02:30 AM
Hummer Professional

You see, i can respect that. The image of what you look like in w/e you drive, for example, is usually what we use to judge ppl instead of an honest view of how that person really is.

In miami, there are tons, tons.... i will repeat TONS of h2's. I remember before i got mine, that the h2 was just a pussy h1. Well, how wrong was I?! I took it for what i thought it was without any realy research. Tree huggers are just silly weed burning fools, with no soap around with a point to prove. Well, their want to be different is just as trendy as a h2 on 26' dubs.

I can understand that you got upset with Z and got off on a spill. That's fine, we all get like that. I just think you might of gotten a bit over board, but that is just me.

Anyways, truck looks awesome!!

LaterZ!
Old 09-26-2007, 02:37 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by obzidian
That's fine, we all get like that.

Eat shit all of you.

My Video Collectionez

Old 09-26-2007, 05:15 AM
Hummer Professional

johndjmix1 is off the scale

Lets all be honest here. Anyone that tows anything over 10,000 with a diesel pusher is DEFINATLY exceeding the GCWR (Thats the gross weight of rv and trailer.....and all your stuff). I challenge someone to show me a diesel pusher that doesnt exceed this with even a 5,000lb trailer and a normal amount of stuff for a trip in the rv.

My next coach will be a dynamax grandsport. Based on a truck its GCWR is 80,000 lbs I beleave.

--John

1/4 Mile 15.29@91.34mph

Mods:
Magnusun Radix Supercharger!!!
Switch to allow full Nav Controls while moving
Warn 9.5 Winch
Old 09-26-2007, 05:19 AM
Banned

tower is an unknown quantity at this point

Grizzy, nice truck. Too bad it was a Ford!
Old 09-30-2007, 03:44 PM
Hummer Expert

OldHiker is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndjmix1
Lets all be honest here. Anyone that tows anything over 10,000 with a diesel pusher is DEFINATLY exceeding the GCWR (Thats the gross weight of rv and trailer.....and all your stuff). I challenge someone to show me a diesel pusher that doesnt exceed this with even a 5,000lb trailer and a normal amount of stuff for a trip in the rv.

My next coach will be a dynamax grandsport. Based on a truck its GCWR is 80,000 lbs I beleave.

--John

Hey John. Before shooting off with that pie hole, check your facts. This is my specs.
http://www.newmarcorp.com/essex/specsspartan2.php

Apology not required.
Old 10-01-2007, 06:51 AM
Hummer Professional

Old hiker, when you get into tag axle rigs costing over $300,000 the GCWR's go way up. However, I would still almost bet that if you take your rig to the scales its much higher than on the MFG sticker. I know my fleetwood disovery is, my buddys bounder diesel is, even my old winie Brave was close to 2000# over.

If your not over, good for you... I wish i was in the same boat, like I said....i need a new rig badly!

What motor you got in that thing, Cummins ISX 600, 525???

--John

1/4 Mile 15.29@91.34mph

Mods:
Warn 9.5 Winch
Old 10-01-2007, 02:57 PM
Hummer Expert

OldHiker is an unknown quantity at this point

It has the ISM 500hp engine with over 1800 ft lbs of torque! Imagine the pulling power the H2 would have with this setup.

I'm going to try an engine swap one weekend!
Old 10-01-2007, 04:21 PM
Hummer Professional

500 Nice =). Lets hope for the Diesel H2 in 09 or 10.

--John

1/4 Mile 15.29@91.34mph

Mods:
Warn 9.5 Winch