Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > General Off Topic

Old 02-25-2007, 02:19 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Black On White Murder

Can someone please explain to me why this horrific story hasn't been in the media? Where's Jesse Jackson & Al Sharpton? Why aren't those 2 f*ckers marching against these hate crimes?

Quote:
Why’s the Duke Hoax a National News Story, But NOT This Actual, Grisly Hate Crime???

While the Duke Hoax, it officially became a hoax when the DNA evidence exonerated the accused, still garners major national media attention, a ghastly, grisly, all too real hate crime is all but being ignored outside of the Knox County, TN area.

Early Sunday morning, January 6th, 2007, authorities believe Channon Christian (top picture, left) and Christopher Newsom (top picture, right) were abducted during what apparently began as a carjacking.

"It apparently started with a carjacking," said Chief Deputy U.S. Marshal Rich Knighten . "They did some really nasty things to this lady."

Subsequently Newsom’s badly burned and mutilated body was found in a rail yard. It turns out the five assailants did some “really nasty things” to Christopher Newsom before they killed him. Authorities know that he was raped, his penis cut off, and beaten before being set on fire and shot several times. It is believed they forced his girlfriend, Channon Christian, to watch.

An equally cruel fate awaited her!

Reports state that Channon Christian, was beaten and gang-raped in many ways for four days by all five assailants, including an eighteen year-old female named Vanessa Coleman. They also took turns urinating on her. Then they cut off her breasts and put a chlorine-based cleaning product in her mouth, ostensibly to eradicate any DNA evidence, then murdered her and left her body in a garbage can inside a house once occupied by two of the assailants.

The District Attorney General of Knox County announced the list of charges facing now five suspects in the double murder of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom.The District Attorney General Randy Nichols is not saying whether or not he will seek the death penalty, but he does say the state will seek conviction for all charges filed in a 24-page indictment from the Knox County Grand Jury.Lemaricus Davidson, 25, faces a total of 46 charges. Davidson was indicted on 16 counts of Felony Murder growing out of rape, robbery kidnapping and theft of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom, 2 counts premeditated murder of Christian and Newsom, 2 counts especially aggravated robberies from Christian and Newsom, 4 counts especially aggravated kidnapping of Christian and Newsom, 20 counts aggravated rape of Christian and Newsom, and 2 counts of theft from Christian and Newsom.Letalvis Cobbins, 24, faces a total of 46 charges. Cobbins was indicted on 16 counts of Felony Murder growing out of rape, robbery kidnapping and theft of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom, 2 counts premeditated murder of Christian and Newsom, 2 counts especially aggravated robberies from Christian and Newsom, 4 counts especially aggravated kidnapping of Christian and Newsom, 20 counts aggravated rape of Christian and Newsom, and 2 counts of theft from Christian and Newsom.George Thomas, 24, faces a total of 46 charges. Thomas was indicted on 16 counts of Felony Murder growing out of rape, robbery kidnapping and theft of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom, 2 counts premeditated murder of Christian and Newsom, 2 counts especially aggravated robberies from Christian and Newsom, 4 counts especially aggravated kidnapping of Christian and Newsom, 20 counts aggravated rape of Christian and Newsom, and 2 counts of theft from Christian and Newsom.Just last night, police in Lebanon, Kentucky, arrested 18-year-old Vanessa Coleman. She faces 40 Tennessee state charges. Coleman was indicted on 12 counts Felony Murder growing out of rape, robbery kidnapping and theft of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom, 1 count Premeditated Murder of Christian only, 1 count Especially Aggravated Robbery of Newsom only, 4 counts especially aggravated kidnapping of Christian and Newsom, 20 counts of aggravated rape of Christian and Newsom and 2 Counts of theft from Christian and Newsom.Eric Boyd, 24, also arrested in connection with the fatal carjacking, only faces federal charges as an accessory after the fact. He was not indicted by Knox county grand jury.Felony Murder carries a possibility of death, life without the possibility of parole and life with parole. Especially Aggravated Robbery is a Class A felony that carries a possibility of 15 to 60 years in prison. Aggravated Rape is a Class A felony that carries a possibility of 15 to 60 years of prison.At a news conference Thursday, Nichols commended the cooperative efforts between several departments and credits that cooperation for the fast pace this case is moving through the court system.Nichols says he hopes to move the case to trial on the first day it's set.The four are expected to make their first court appearance within ten to fifteen days.

Within a month of the Duke hoax, many in the mainstream media had already convicted the three alleged assailants in the all important “court of public opinion, but there’s none of that here.

I wonder why?

OK, no I don’t, the radical Left is heavily invested in the fairy tale that whites are racist, while “people of color” can’t be.”

Unfortunately for them, that fairy tale keeps bumping up against a pesky reality.

Whoops! Hate crime stats, despite the fact that almost every white on black crime is labeled a “bias crime,” while most black on white crimes are not, show that blacks still commit far more “hate crimes” than whites, but we’re not supposed to know that. In fact, blacks are some FIFTY times more likely to attack a white, than vice versa.

When it comes to murder, the stats are even more startling. While black victims are killed by white murderers about 2% of the time, almost 14% of white murder victims are murdered by blacks, a difference of a factor of SEVEN TIMES.

In the light of those FACTS, the mainstream media’s continued obsession with white-on-black violence, to the point where a hoax like the Duke Lacrosse rape-hoax garners reams of paper while real, actual and far more prevalent black-on-white crimes, like the ritualistic rape-murder of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom by a group of feral blacks goes largely unnoticed and unreported, is indicative of an agenda that the media has no right to, given the media’s job is simply one of information delivery and not “shaping public opinion.”
http://workingclassconservative.blog...story-but.html

Last edited by DRTYFN : 02-25-2007 at 02:22 AM.
Old 02-25-2007, 02:41 AM
Hummer Messiah

Default Re: Black On White Murder

Related blogspot:
http://workingclassconservative.blog...le-murder.html

Watching "JMK" dismantle "Today's American Hypocrites" makes it worth the read.
Old 02-25-2007, 02:50 AM
Hummer Guru

dеiтайожни is on a distinguished road

Well... to be fair. Whites did enslave blacks only 200 years ago, I think they deserve to murder a few whites every year and not catch a bunch of flack for it.
Old 02-25-2007, 02:51 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG, I'm so pissed!

I should just stop there....
Old 02-25-2007, 04:17 AM
Hummer Authority

GLBLWARMR is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by dеiтайожни
Well... to be fair. Whites did enslave blacks only 200 years ago, I think they deserve to murder a few whites every year and not catch a bunch of flack for it.

Yep and we have been done apologizing for about 199 years. I think we need to start a few cotton fields back up. These fvckers should be strung up.
2013 Victory Cross Country
2006 Suzuki Hayabusa
Old 02-25-2007, 04:35 AM
Hummer Messiah

Quote:
Originally Posted by d?i???????

You obviously didn't read this:
Quote:
JMK said...
Those who think slavery somehow handicapped blacks are woefully ignorant of history.

The Jews were enslaved by the Egyptians for over one thousand years and once free, they became merchants, developed trades and businesses and began quickly to have a huge influence on the ancient Middle East.

The American slave trade actually saved a select few Africans from the fate of their relatives who lived and still live in Africa.

When the Europeans colonized the known world in the 16th through the 19th centuries, they trained the native populations wherever they went to carry on the routine, menial and day-to-day jobs. The indigenous people in places like India, most of Asia and even the Arab world sought to become ?as English? as they could possibly be, but the Europeans, found the people of sub-Saharan Africa to be ?ineducable? and untrainable even for the most menial duties, so much so, that Lord Cecil Rhodes (whom the Rhodes Scholarship and Rhodesia were named for) floated a plan in which England would simply de-populate sub-Saharan Africa of its indigenous people and replace them with Irish prisoners who ?had strong backs and could take direction.?

There?s little doubt, that had sub-Saharan Africa been left alone by the Europeans at that point, the people of that region would?ve remained, to this day, in a perpetual primitive state ? subsisting within a hunting-and-gathering type society.

In a sense, Africans were dragged kicking and screaming and yes, unfairly, into the modern world by the iron fist of Europe.

In post-slavery America, the black family remained in tact for generations (the two-parent household was the norm in black families through the 1950s) and the vast majority of blacks found work, some did quite well (blacks were admitted into places like Harvard and Yale since the early 1800s) and some merely scraped by.

The ONLY place on the face of the earth where chattel slavery has been eradicated has been in the West (Western Europe & America). It STILL exists TO THIS DAY throughout the Arab world, in sub-Saharan Africa, in Asia, only Western (that?s ?white,? to you) culture has come to see that ?there are no chosen people,? and accept the ?universal humanity? of mankind. No other group of homo-sapiens has yet come to that point of development.

The FACT is that poverty is caused SOLELY by a lack of marketable skills ? that, in fact, IS the definition of poverty.

Violence is completely and utterly unrelated to poverty.

The propensity for violence strongly correlates to IQ. Higher IQ populations tend to be les violent, while lower IQ populations tend to be more violent.
February 24, 2007 8:29 AM
Old 02-25-2007, 04:54 AM
Hummer Authority

K9sH3 is on a distinguished road

not saying a frucking word

Just keeping my emotions pent up, to be unleashed at another date. Fruck em all
Old 02-25-2007, 05:00 AM
Hummer Guru

dеiтайожни is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRTYFN
You obviously didn't read this:

You're right, I didn't. But only because I had a sarcastic comment to post before reading anything, then I got sidetracked.
Old 02-25-2007, 05:38 AM
Hummer Guru

dochummer is an unknown quantity at this point

'03 H2
Old 02-25-2007, 10:30 AM
Hummer Guru

HummBob is an unknown quantity at this point

String 'em up...The Mother Fu(kers. DAMITT I'm PISSED!!!!
Old 02-25-2007, 02:10 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

It happened last month: 01/06/2007

Youtube stuff on it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgvmmyDpzHw

Blog :

http://mylifeofcrime.wordpress.com/t...non-christian/

Local News article: (crazy head shot chop thing going on )

http://www.knoxnews.com/kns/local_ne...268647,00.html

another-

http://www.knoxnews.com/kns/local_ne...306123,00.html

If not for the internet, well actually, a Hummer forum, you or I wouldn't know about this.

We let the media offer what they want to and that is unacceptable. Not only is it an obvious hate crime (they had other agendas besides the car) but a disgusting crime. More shocking than Lacy Peterson, more shocking than the woman who ran over her dentist husband for cheating, more shocking than Anna Nicole and definitely trumps the Duke case even if all three students raped her and her little friend at the same time in clown suits.

When something like this happens be it 12 hours away or 5 states, I deserve to know about it. The victims want us to know about it and those men should be publicly shamed and an example set. (I can't believe the DA is 'considering' the death penalty, it's a no brainer. You act like a savage beast- you get put down like one.)
Old 02-25-2007, 03:43 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm still not saying anything.

http://www.iabolish.org/slavery_toda...rts/index.html

Last edited by KenP : 02-25-2007 at 03:53 PM.
Old 02-25-2007, 05:07 PM
Hummer Authority

ssgharkness020147 is an unknown quantity at this point

Statistically blacks are more then 54x more likely to commit a hate crime against whites vs the other way around. Funny how numbers like that are not published for everyone to see. Now's where I close my mouth.

-007=
Old 02-25-2007, 05:43 PM
Hummer Authority

There is so much that I want to say but I will keep my mouth shut.
2006 Suzuki Hayabusa
Old 02-25-2007, 05:58 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLBLWARMR
There is so much that I want to say but I will keep my mouth shut.

I'm with you on than. And we are so notorious for saying alot.

This just boils my blood.

My Video Collectionez

Old 02-25-2007, 06:03 PM
Hummer Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisAJC
I'm with you on than. And we are so notorious for saying alot.

This just boils my blood.

2006 Suzuki Hayabusa
Old 02-25-2007, 07:29 PM
Hummer Guru

ROX is an unknown quantity at this point

UNBELIEVABLE!!!
Old 02-25-2007, 07:56 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

I sent a tip to FOX and this to Bill.

Quote:
Bill (Mr. O'Reilly),

First of all, I absolutely love you, your show and perspectives you
have given me as an American citizen. It takes a talent to put things
as they are and with such charm. Seeing your large head shot on my
television screen reminds me that there is still rational people in
the media. I thank you for that.

I saw this story on an unrelated forum.

http://www.knoxnews.com/kns/local_news/article/0,1406,KNS_347_5279858,00.html

I am appalled at the lack of attention it has gotten. It is disgusting
in it's own right, and would be classified as a hate crime, in other
respects. We were made sure to know the name "James Byrd, jr. of
Jasper". Why haven't we heard of these two victims or publicly given
shame to the savages that have committed these heinous acts?

Surely there isn't much intellect involved in the crime, but it is
certainly news worthy. More shocking than Lacy Peterson, more shocking
than that women who drove over her husband several times and it trumps
the Duke case, even if the original reports were true.

I was hoping you could speak out on this and comment on why such cases
are intentionally left out. Thanks again for bringing the facts into
the Factor.

--
Truly yours,

Old 02-26-2007, 02:33 AM
Hummer Guru

ROX is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Seeing your large head shot on my
television screen....
You told Bill he's got a big head?

Nice letter, CP! I hope they do something with it.
Old 02-26-2007, 07:34 AM
Hummer Guru

bparker is an unknown quantity at this point

omfg