H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 12-27-2003, 05:23 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, what happened to those whiny little pussies? we used to have so much fun bonking those idiots on the heads. Damn, I miss those days. Even that puss RoadSurfer is no-load sissy.
Old 12-27-2003, 06:03 PM

Frank Hewitt is off the scale

alexw,
get over it weenie-boy!!! Sorry my comments stung you and hit so close to home!!! It's been weeks and you still have trash to talk!! Note to you: I've not spent one word of negativity to your blah blah posts. I'm surprised that my comments still trouble you.... yet at the same time it confirms my comments about you. Time to get a life and find a new target! It sadly impresses me that you have not gone on to a constructive focus! But, hey, whatever you need to increase your post numbers, huh? Some things never change. Lay-hoo-zee-her! Please keep on keepin' on with your "bad self" on this thread, as I'll make a point of not reading any more because your blather is worthy only to schmoes like yourself. Let it die, dude. Don't continue to prove me right!-- it only further cheapens you, if that is possible.

gasman
Old 12-27-2003, 07:43 PM

just go easy, huh?!

gasman
Old 12-28-2003, 07:01 PM
Hummer Expert

Buckeye Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Alec,

I saw Frank at the airport. He helped load my bags at curbside. Quite a nice fellow actually. I was in the Christmas spirit so I gave him a 5 spot for the help. Sure enough, when my bags arrived in L.A. they were in great shape and some of the first off the belt. Thanks Frank for loading my bags and Happy New Year!
Old 12-29-2003, 03:06 AM

charles is off the scale

I think it would be funny for all the H2 owners send a picture to the site giving the bird driving your H2.
Old 12-29-2003, 09:24 PM

Bucky and alex- aka neal and bob. Big smooch, you studs!
I love it when those of a lower socio-economic standing make fun of what I do for a living! come on, fellas, I'm the gasman, I check your gas meters-- not luggage or fast-food. Give me some credit. I know you are but what am I!

gasman
Old 12-29-2003, 09:33 PM

you are so clever!!! Jeez, I'm upset now!

gasman
Old 12-29-2003, 09:44 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Frank Hewitt never learns.

"Skull and Bones" Member Since 2003
Attached Images

My Video Collectionez

Old 12-29-2003, 09:49 PM

What I've learned is that I have no stomach for spineless bullies... ! Cute picture, by the way.

gasman
Old 12-29-2003, 11:54 PM
Hummer Expert

Buckeye Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Frank Hewitt:
What I've learned is that I have no stomach for spineless bullies... ! Cute picture, by the way.

gasman<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Frank is no spineless bully. He kills people for egging his imaginary hummer. You probably have people buried in your basement and tuck your 2 inch schlong between your legs so it looks like a pussy. weirdo

Here precious, here precious....
Attached Images

Old 12-30-2003, 12:31 AM

I have no beef with you few fellas. It's too bad that some of you have such hostile feelings, but I'm sure you feel that it's deserved. And that's o.k. You can post your displaced aggression all you want. You have no clue who I am, and hopefully your own self-concept will grow from your slander. If you bothered me I wouldn't continue to hang out here. Negative people who make a point of attacking a stranger without fully understanding/knowing them are impotent (at best)and don't cross my mind as threatening. Truthfully, and it blows my mind to find myself feeling the need to post this, but I certainly wouldn't trade somebody's mortality in exchange for harming my H2 (unless myself or a loved on was inside). Maybe just a few stiff head-butts. Take your crack at me, if it seems to make you better in your own mind. I can handle it.... and I won't even lose any sleep over it. It's all just cheap entertainment for me. Again, I have no animosity towards any of you, as that would be a waste of time. Keep the shots coming, because it is reminds me how unfortunately pathetic the human race is.

gasman
Old 12-30-2003, 12:38 AM

ANTI_H2 is off the scale

GASMAN, I totally agree with you on this. It seems as if coming here alone allows all those on this site with feelings that do not span the length of their shirt sleeves to open up to how they feel about a person without knowing them at all. I have not been on here long but I do think it is funny that I have posted some stuff and they jump all over you for having a different opinion. Gasman, keep your head about you, ALL of the human race is not pathetic.
Old 12-30-2003, 12:44 AM
Hummer Messiah

" Maybe just a few stiff head-butts." ?!!
"Take your crack at me"?!!!
I see an underlying theme of gayness here, Francis. Are you trying to test the water on how we'll react to your attempt to out yourself? It's ok because.....

S&B Member since '03
Attached Images

Old 12-30-2003, 12:47 AM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ANTI_H2:
GASMAN, I totally agree with you on this. It seems as if coming here alone allows all those on this site with feelings that do not span the length of their shirt sleeves to open up to how they feel about a person without knowing them at all. I have not been on here long but I do think it is funny that I have posted some stuff and they jump all over you for having a different opinion. Gasman, keep your head about you, ALL of the human race is not pathetic.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dickweed, you came in here, to an H2 site, with the brilliant name of "ANTI H2" and expect to be received with open arms? You've never been accused of being real bright, have you?

S&B Member since '03
Old 12-30-2003, 12:50 AM

ANTI_H2 is off the scale

Look clown boy, if I want your opinion I will give it to you. Shut your mouth.
Old 12-30-2003, 12:56 AM
Hummer Guru

Klaus is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ANTI_H2:
It seems as if coming here alone allows all those on this site with feelings that do not span the length of their shirt sleeves to open up to how they feel about a person without knowing them at all.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course, we should consider you a friend when your screen name is "ANTI_H2", right?

When you get home tonight, I hope your momma crawls out from under the porch and bites you on the leg!

Klaus

"God made some men big and some men small, but Sam Colt made them all equal."