H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 08-29-2005, 09:31 AM
Hummer Veteran

CaseyWhitcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok, so they were having this customer appreciation sale thing.

I've been wanting to do a ton of interior stuff to the H2, so I figured tonight was the night, they said they were giving special prices on everything, and they told me the discounts I was getting on all the items.

So.. I got...

2 7" screens for the back of the front two seats $1350

the switch to watch the DVD in/on the Nav Screen$???

Back up camera $600

StealthBox $700

JL amp to power the stealth $500

A DVD Player $150

Labor $700 (seemed high but... ok)

Then I'm not even sure what the rest was made up in, I know alot of cables and such.

We talked about putting the DVD in the center console, or behind a back seat, it's only for me and the wife, and I think she will be changing it mostly, so I wanted it up front, I think we settled on pulling out the ONStar, I don't think I will ever use it anyway, and I'm sure I won't pay for it again.

What do you guys think.

And on a cool side note, they were having a prize drawing where you got 1 ticket for every $100 you spent. I got 46 tickets, and you had to be present to win, we won probably over half the prizes including a $1500 installed system from JL Audio. LOL.. we're going to put it in the wifes Z3, she's been without a stero/radio at all for almost 2 years.
Old 08-29-2005, 09:31 AM
Hummer Veteran

Ok, so they were having this customer appreciation sale thing.

I've been wanting to do a ton of interior stuff to the H2, so I figured tonight was the night, they said they were giving special prices on everything, and they told me the discounts I was getting on all the items.

So.. I got...

2 7" screens for the back of the front two seats $1350

the switch to watch the DVD in/on the Nav Screen$???

Back up camera $600

StealthBox $700

JL amp to power the stealth $500

A DVD Player $150

Labor $700 (seemed high but... ok)

Then I'm not even sure what the rest was made up in, I know alot of cables and such.

We talked about putting the DVD in the center console, or behind a back seat, it's only for me and the wife, and I think she will be changing it mostly, so I wanted it up front, I think we settled on pulling out the ONStar, I don't think I will ever use it anyway, and I'm sure I won't pay for it again.

What do you guys think.

And on a cool side note, they were having a prize drawing where you got 1 ticket for every $100 you spent. I got 46 tickets, and you had to be present to win, we won probably over half the prizes including a $1500 installed system from JL Audio. LOL.. we're going to put it in the wifes Z3, she's been without a stero/radio at all for almost 2 years.
Old 08-29-2005, 08:19 PM
Hummer Professional

ratesguy is off the scale

Funny you should mention all those goodies. I woke up Sunday morning with my passenger window busted, both my 7in monitors stolen, my backup camera monitor stolen, my dvd player stolen, my cellphone stolen, and 1500$ worth of damage done to my seats and side panels. The idiots dug the monitors out of the headrests rather than just take the headrests, resulting in major rips in the seats. This in my driveway with the back gate closed and outside lights on! This is the second break-in in 3 months. I may just do without, although my son loves to play xbox while we head out to our lease. Is my next step video surveilance?
Old 08-29-2005, 09:40 PM
Hummer Veteran

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ratesguy:
Funny you should mention all those goodies. I woke up Sunday morning with my passenger window busted, both my 7in monitors stolen, my backup camera monitor stolen, my dvd player stolen, my cellphone stolen, and 1500$ worth of damage done to my seats and side panels. The idiots dug the monitors out of the headrests rather than just take the headrests, resulting in major rips in the seats. This in my driveway with the back gate closed and outside lights on! This is the second break-in in 3 months. I may just do without, although my son loves to play xbox while we head out to our lease. Is my next step video surveilance? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That totally sucks man, I've never felt as much frustration and rage as when some jackass broke into my truck (tacoma) and ripped stuff out of it even though it wouldnt work, and missed the faceplate under the seat.

I'm in my garage?? do you have a garage for your H2?
Old 08-30-2005, 04:34 PM
Hummer Professional

ratesguy is off the scale

It wont fit, but I am looking into removing my luggage racks and moving a refrigerator.
Old 08-30-2005, 06:14 PM
Hummer Professional

Lucky1 is off the scale

What part of Dallas do you live in ? I live in Dallas and that is disturbing. Praise god I haven't had any thefts in my backyard behind the gate. Email me and let me know if you're going to do TV monitors and DVD again because I have a Super deal on TOP OF THE LINE equipment (it's in the classified section) . Sorry to hear about that though.
Old 08-30-2005, 10:19 PM
Hummer Veteran

i'm in Frisco.
Old 08-30-2005, 11:26 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CaseyWhitcher:
i'm in Frisco. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
As in Sodomy, CA? Or is that a county in TX? For the sake of your sphincter I hope it's the latter.
Old 08-30-2005, 11:36 PM
Hummer Veteran

Frisco Texas