H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 03-14-2006, 08:02 PM
Banned

HIHUMMER is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MrLuckie:
Hi There.....

I hope that you all had a good time while you were at Tellico. Iam the guy in the red Off Camber shirt running around directing traffic on the hill. Sorry about the delays on the trail. Its normally not that bad. You did happen to come on the 2nd buisiest day of the year. Just to let you that Dixie Run is the most popular and that will happen in September. You might want to look at www.sfwda.org for more information like trail maps and events that are going to be large in that area.

Just wanted to thank Ken and Paragon for stopping by our forum and having a chat. We get a kick out of everyone wheeling those beasts. I thought it was great to see you all out there. If you need someone to show you around more trails in the south east let me or our club know and I will make arangments to show you all around.

For the newbies out on the first attempt at wheeling don't let what you saw on the trails stop you from coming back. We hope that we can get our club and a few of you with us to take you to the trails and show you around.

Thanks

Matt Luckie
www.offcamber4wd.org
Thanks Matt. Glad you stopped by here. Hang around here and check things out. Our dysfunctional little forum can be quite fun sometimes.

Thanks again for your help out on the trail. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Matt! You guys were great! Sorry if I got a little fiesty on the trail! Thanks for all the assistance you guys gave!
Old 03-14-2006, 08:17 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for popping by Matt. It was great meeting you guys.
Old 03-14-2006, 08:24 PM
Elcova Rookie

MrLuckie is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by HIHUMMER:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MrLuckie:
Hi There.....

I hope that you all had a good time while you were at Tellico. Iam the guy in the red Off Camber shirt running around directing traffic on the hill. Sorry about the delays on the trail. Its normally not that bad. You did happen to come on the 2nd buisiest day of the year. Just to let you that Dixie Run is the most popular and that will happen in September. You might want to look at www.sfwda.org for more information like trail maps and events that are going to be large in that area.

Just wanted to thank Ken and Paragon for stopping by our forum and having a chat. We get a kick out of everyone wheeling those beasts. I thought it was great to see you all out there. If you need someone to show you around more trails in the south east let me or our club know and I will make arangments to show you all around.

For the newbies out on the first attempt at wheeling don't let what you saw on the trails stop you from coming back. We hope that we can get our club and a few of you with us to take you to the trails and show you around.

Thanks

Matt Luckie
www.offcamber4wd.org
Thanks Matt. Glad you stopped by here. Hang around here and check things out. Our dysfunctional little forum can be quite fun sometimes.

Hey Matt! You guys were great! Sorry if I got a little fiesty on the trail! Thanks for all the assistance you guys gave! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks ....
Old 03-14-2006, 08:50 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Matt,

Glad you stopped by. You guys were great and we really appreciated it. Yes, we were frustrated Saturday due to traffic issues but that was completely made up for by how cool you guys were and our run on Sunday. It was my first time out, I was in the blue H3, and I have to tell you I am hooked. I would love to learn about more trails down this way. Any recommendations in south GA or even better yet, in FL.

Like someone said before, stick around, this place and be a lot of fun.

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 03-14-2006, 11:44 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Matt!

You were great- you should be President Luckie. In fact, change your handle DO NOW!!!

I appreciate your efforts Saturday. It couldn't have worked out better, it still sucked- but would have been a lot worse had you not stepped up and did your thing.

BTW- We went out Sunday and had a blast. Definitely hope to see you down there again.
Old 03-15-2006, 12:02 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by HIHUMMER:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
Hi There.....

Thanks

Matt Luckie
www.offcamber4wd.org

Hey Matt! You guys were great! Sorry if I got a little fiesty on the trail! Thanks for all the assistance you guys gave! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's nice to see that some quality people were met. Hope they can participate on this forum and wheeling trips.
Old 03-15-2006, 12:38 AM
Hummer Guru

RIC-H0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Hey Matt! You guys were great! Sorry if I got a little fiesty on the trail! Thanks for all the assistance you guys gave!

Fiesty???
Not My sweet little Hollie!
Looks like y'all had a blast!
Nice looking trails!
Gotta make it next time!
Anyone up for some Green Beer this weekend!?
I'll be Downtown lookin' for my new Ex!
Old 03-15-2006, 01:57 AM
Hummer Authority

Boss Hoss is off the scale

Matt,
Thanks for popping in....feel free to stick around and be entertained. It was good meeting you guys and i appreciate your spots(i was the black Hummer running 20's). Its a beautiful thing when everyone can work together for the common good and i appreciate your efforts. There WILL be future Tellico trips in my future.

20in Kaotik NT-1s with 35x13.50Pro Comp Xtreme All terrain
Old 03-15-2006, 02:01 AM
Hummer Veteran

got toyota? is off the scale

Hey guys its Colin I had a blast, Im glad I ran into ya'll. Those night shots crossing the creek turned out great Keep the pics comin'
Later

Old 03-15-2006, 02:04 AM
Hummer Veteran

And dont feel bad log jams happen at Tellico all the time. Like I said Sundays the best wheelin

Old 03-15-2006, 02:05 AM
Hummer Authority

Boss Hoss is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by got toyota?:
Hey guys its Colin I had a blast, Im glad I ran into ya'll. Those night shots crossing the creek turned out great Keep the pics comin'
Later

Wassup Colin! Had a great time and I/we really appreciate your hospitality--well definitely have to do it again. I think i have a night picture or two that wasnt posted...ill go through my pics shortly and post some that have yet to be posted...stick around, youll be entertained at the least.

20in Kaotik NT-1s with 35x13.50Pro Comp Xtreme All terrain
Old 03-15-2006, 02:06 AM
Banned

HIHUMMER is an unknown quantity at this point

Colin...Thanks for all your help! Trail 6 was great!!! Wonderful to meet you!

-Hollie (Yellow H3)
Old 03-15-2006, 02:07 AM
Hummer Guru

Colin,

Glad you stopped by. We were all grateful we ran into you and you talked us into hitting the trails with you. Really appreciated it. I will sent you an email went I have the disks made with all the pics from this weekend. Again, thanks for showing us the trails, it was a blast.

Old 03-15-2006, 02:08 AM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
And dont feel bad log jams happen at Tellico all the time. Like I said Sundays the best wheelin

That looks very familiar

Old 03-15-2006, 02:12 AM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by Alec W:
The more pics I see of Tellico the more I think it needs traffic lights Joke. It looks like fun

MrLuckie (Matt) did a very good impression of a traffic light on Saturday

Old 03-15-2006, 02:25 AM
Hummer Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by Alec W:
The more pics I see of Tellico the more I think it needs traffic lights Joke. It looks like fun

rofl thats a good one.

It was great to meet all of you. We'll definately have to do it again sometime.

PS I looked at my camera and the pics of us going up 5 Sat. morning were at 10:00. We finally made our way up past the Jeep mess around 10:45. So how far behind that were ya'll?

We stopped at the middle and top of 5 for at least an hour picking up litter and never saw ya'll or the gravel truck before heading to Fains Ford.
Old 03-15-2006, 02:53 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:

rofl thats a good one.

It was great to meet all of you. We'll definately have to do it again sometime.

PS I looked at my camera and the pics of us going up 5 Sat. morning were at 10:00. We finally made our way up past the Jeep mess around 10:45. So how far behind that were ya'll?

We stopped at the middle and top of 5 for at least an hour picking up litter and never saw ya'll or the gravel truck before heading to Fains Ford. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>It had to be 2pm or 3pm before we were at the top of 5.

We were above that set of little obstacles where there was that tree root on the driver's side going up and just below that narrow short chute for at least 2 or 3 hours.