H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 12-06-2005, 04:53 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rockking:
I don't know Dennis, but you sure as hell don't look like you would fit in at any Klan rallys.....

http://overtorqued.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13138

All you fellow H2 owners better be careful! Seems Dennis can only really express himself on other forums. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's not this Dennis. Dennis_AJC is not the same as DennisAJC.
Old 12-06-2005, 05:14 PM

rockking is off the scale

Sure it isn't.....And neither are these ones.....

http://comments.big-boys.com/member....name=DennisAJC
Old 12-06-2005, 05:18 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

You've never been accused of being very bright, have you?
Old 12-06-2005, 05:23 PM

I know.........this DennisAJC is not the "DennisAJC" and of course the "Dennis_AJC" is neither.......

Defend him all you want.......thank god there's alot smarter folks on here, though probably won't respond, however now at least know the real DennisAJC.
Old 12-06-2005, 05:35 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rockking:
I know.........this DennisAJC is not the "DennisAJC" and of course the "Dennis_AJC" is neither.......

Defend him all you want.......thank god there's alot smarter folks on here, though probably won't respond, however now at least know the real DennisAJC. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

DAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!! I'm everywhere!

On OTN there is DennisAJC, Dennis.AJC, Dennis_AJC.

Which one I am, I'm not telling.

DAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Surprisingly a rockking just registered with a man on man dating website last night. More to come.

My Video Collectionez

Old 12-06-2005, 05:48 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know Dennis, but you sure as hell don't look like you would fit in at any Klan rallys.....

http://overtorqued.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13138

All you fellow H2 owners better be careful! Seems Dennis can only really express himself on other forums. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Damn near self-ownage here.
Old 12-06-2005, 05:52 PM

Good Job Dennis!

Hey Billy, don't be surprised if you receive a PM from Dennis apologizing for everything he said........He's good at that.......talk $hit here and then put his tail between his legs....

""Originally Posted by DennisAJC
Guys,

I'd like to apologize the contraversy this video has cause. When I found out it reached the RUBICON Forum, I felt I should explain myself. Please bear with me.

I've been wheelin Jeeps for 7-8 years ( Modded YJ Sahara ). I am very much aware and versed with it's capabilities.

I bought my Pewter H2 in Nov 2002, delivered March 2003. I wanted a capable wheeler where I could bring my family and not sacrafice on space for gear and stuff. Grand Cherokee was not going to do that for me IMHO.

I'm not a fan of BLING and I wheel when I can. I'm not afraid to take risks and I'll push my limits without worrying too much about carnage let alone scratches. I'm just like you, I work hard, play hard, and joke alot.

I've found a handful of H2 wheelers who feel the same way. We're all spread apart by hundreds/thousands of miles but we try and get together in MOAB about twice a year with other Jeeps/Discos/Yotas.

For almost 3 years now, my H2 has been spat on, kicked, keyed, heckled, egged.

When I drive it I get yelled at, fingered at, laughed at, cut off, threatened. Even with my wife and two boys 2 and 5 now.

On the trails, same thing.

I use to belong to Jeep Forum because of my past. The hate and misinformation about the H2 has been flung around that site uncontrollably for years now. Just these few months it started spreading into our Forum and the war began.

There wasn't much fight in us because most of the H2ers were ex and present Jeep owners also and we staill had a certain loyalty to the brand. The mocking and misinformation continued until there was a breaking point. Jerry Bransford.

BTW. Jerry Bransford has some pretty ****ty comments about Rubi's also just in case somebody here vouches for him.

ALL THE THINGS STATED AGAINST THE JEEP IN THAT VIDEO ARE FALSE.

The video was just an excercise in "how does it feel" when the tables are turned. What we've gone through over the years. If I spread lies about their rigs the way they spread lies about ours? The Saddam and Hitler was distasteful but purely for shock effect.

Sure watching idiots bling their rides and some who'll never(About 95%)see a gravel road, doesn't help our reputation. But you can't do that kind **** to a fellow wheeler and judge him by what he drives whithout knowing the driver.

Everyone now says H2ers are *******s and snobs...

Over the years of fist fights,arguments,middle fingers, and heckles, H2 owners including myself, have developed "Tunnel Vision" which can be mistaken as snooty. I'm just weary to look at the driver next to me or passing a fellow wheeler and run the risk of getting "The response". Even the majority of H1 owners shun us. Mabye 70% of wheelers I've approached to say hi and talk shop have been bad experiences so I just stopped doing that unless they approached me.

Jeepers and Rubicons that have wheeled with us, know we are an EXTREMELY friendly bunch. We will run to aid anyone who asks and will buy a fellow wheeler a beer or ten.

We already have enviromentalists issues to deal with but to have the wheelin community come down on you on top of that, can you blame us?

Some here will say that rivalries have happened for years, but have you heard of a FUjeep, FUrubicon,FUyota.com before? FUH2 is a thorn.

If you visit our Forum, come as a fellow wheeler ,be friends and possible cross paths for fun and booze. Come in to insult us, like any Forum, you guys know what the response will be. We're not bad people. We're just like you. But fed up. 3 years of BS vs 1 week of Video, call it even.

We DEFINITELY DON'T have a beef with Rubicon Owners Forum and do not wish to have one....Please.

Thanks for your time. Again, I am truly sorry this has reached your Forum and disrupted Rubicon Members. It was never intended.

You can kick me off now."
Old 12-06-2005, 05:56 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Everybody knows about that, dumbass.

You just don't get it.
Old 12-06-2005, 05:58 PM

You mean everyone on the jeep site knew about it. If everyone knew about it and it was the truth then why the posts continue saying otherwise.....
Old 12-06-2005, 06:32 PM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

You mean everyone on the jeep site knew about it. If everyone knew about it and it was the truth then why the posts continue saying otherwise..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn, this is going right over your hayseed head isn't it?
Old 12-06-2005, 06:59 PM
Hummer Messiah

DAAAAAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!
Attached Images

My Video Collectionez

Old 12-06-2005, 07:03 PM

There comes a point when you say enough is enough.......obviously your support for Dennis must be a symbol that you share his same racist believes, I assume.
Old 12-06-2005, 07:05 PM
Hummer Messiah

There comes a point when you say enough is enough.......obviously your support for Dennis must be a symbol that you share his same racist believes, I assume. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

DAAAARRRR!!!!!!

Uh ya OK

STFU you chink lover.

DAAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!

My Video Collectionez

Old 12-06-2005, 07:16 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

You mean everyone on the jeep site knew about it. If everyone knew about it and it was the truth then why the posts continue saying otherwise..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess what Ken should have said was that everyone that mattered knew. Apparently you do not matter because you did not know. You just need to get over yourself cockking.

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 12-06-2005, 07:19 PM

Obviously you must think that all the other members are reading this and agreeing with you about Dennis......Yeah right!

Accept it.....your cool off-roading buddy from Canada is a racist......he talks about blacks, jews and yes, even whites!

Don't try to compare some simple joking around on the internet with the words that he utilizes.
Old 12-06-2005, 07:21 PM
Banned

R2 is off the scale

There comes a point when you say enough is enough.......obviously your support for Dennis must be a symbol that you share his same racist believes, I assume. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I have to agree with cockking here, DennisAJC is a racist pig. Why the forum moderator puts up with the likes of DennisAJC, Alec W and HummerNewbie and the rest is beyond me. It’s about time someone stood up to these idiots.

Way to go man keep up the good work.
Old 12-06-2005, 07:30 PM
Hummer Messiah

DAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!

I'm a bad racist mutha!

DAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!!

My Video Collectionez

Old 12-06-2005, 09:01 PM
Hummer Veteran

Jim_Cantore is an unknown quantity at this point

Dennis hates everybody. Limeys, Niks, Hebs, Fat Dagos, Niggers, Honkies, Chinks, you name it.
Old 12-06-2005, 11:08 PM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

Obviously you must think that all the other members are reading this and agreeing with you about Dennis......Yeah right!
... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Someone start a poll.
Old 12-07-2005, 01:37 AM
Hummer Veteran

HeimenHummer is off the scale

Nice effort on the video. Looked like fun.
I do understand Dennis's position. There's alot of bad footage on there that makes the H2 look bad. Dennis and gang are protective of the community and you should take that into account.

He is capable of generating contraversy. But that's one of the big reasons most people log on. I don't come here often. But when I do, guaranteed he's got his fingers in the pie.