H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 12-02-2005, 04:31 PM

Psychobilly is off the scale

DO your homework too, libby is car based ifs (kinda like the h2, ever break a tie rod?) the yj is solid front axle, how can you say the car it the same as a kj which is the same a yj and so on, There is a BIG dofference between a kj and a yj. Yes it may be the same as a libby, I dont know but it is likely however its like I said, the libby sux for wheelin, I know it, never argued against it.
Old 12-02-2005, 04:38 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Psychobilly:
DO your homework too, libby is car based ifs (kinda like the h2, ever break a tie rod?) the yj is solid front axle, how can you say the car it the same as a kj which is the same a yj and so on, There is a BIG dofference between a kj and a yj. Yes it may be the same as a libby, I dont know but it is likely however its like I said, the libby sux for wheelin, I know it, never argued against it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Get confused kid? They're all TrailRated so they're all the same. So what if one has an SFA. They still perform almost identical on the trails. Same frames, same tires, same seats, same grills.... Same cars.
Old 12-02-2005, 04:39 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
...plus a few newbies with H3's. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very cool. Make sure to take plenty of pics

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 12-02-2005, 04:54 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
Paragon, yes we'll be there with the usual group plus a few newbies with H3's. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I'll get Stephanie to cook up a big breakfest for you guys.
Old 12-03-2005, 05:42 AM

HAHAHA! that was a good one, gotta give ya that. Fact of the matter is if i hated hummers I wouldnt have them out at the funland now would I??? I have nothing against hummer or the h2 (problem is with know it all rookies) I just personally wouldnt take an h2 over a subaru for trail use, thats my opinion and I'm entitled to it. I'm considering an h3 though, maybe looking for one that was already beat on, maybe theft recovery or something that I can cut up, add some tube, slap a solid axle under it and make a street legal wheeler out of it. I think the h3 has some favorable charactoristics for trail use and looks cool too.
Old 12-03-2005, 06:07 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Watch out billy. There are "Some" here that like em shaved.

But let's get back on track here. IMO. you can drive a civic equipped with an winch and chainsaw through faglands.

That's all I saw. Winch, chainsaws, and a whole lot of nothing. I suggest you look up some of the REAL videos on this Forum. You might learn something.

*HINT*: There's a reason why this video is not stickied.

I'll agree with you on the H3 looking cool though. It's an H2 clone except smaller and less power.

Now run along pussy .

P.S. Funny how your profile disappeared off freakdates.com right after you posted here.

My Video Collectionez

Old 12-03-2005, 09:34 AM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dan:
Hey, check out this thing. I read on the internet it uses the same frame as the Liberty, YJ, KJ things. It's also TrailRated just like the Rubi! This thing is going to be a monster on the trails!
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here's one at Paragon that repeatedly tried to roll over and play dead. Took a few of us to keep it on it's feet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I can't believe dogs are allowed out there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, that's just Pops.
Old 12-03-2005, 03:30 PM

Yeah dennis, since we had stock vehicles and the weather was crappy (mud slick) we had to stick to the easiest stuff we got up there but whats that say for you? I'll make you a deal. Since you know it all and you may just be dumb enough to do it I'll pay your gas for you to make the treck from up there in canadia to show me how its done. Heres the deal though, closest thing I got to a stock vehicle for trail use is a rodeo on 31's, nothing special really. I'll bet you 20 grand against your 20 grand or h2 (needs to be handed over in fair-excellent condition so I can trade it or sell) saying your h2 cant follow my rodeo on them trails at the funland. Lets see if you really believe the **** you sling around here buddy ol pal o mine. Getting your beat down busted ass home after this lil venture is up to you. What you say, I say back your ass up, you talk the big game, you got nothing to lose, its just a rodeo and the trails are cake anyway right? hahaha I wont get my hopes up.

And again, I stress, before this gets deep around here I have no gripe with any h2 or the majority of normal folks who own and enjoy them.
Old 12-03-2005, 03:43 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Psychobilly:
And again, I stress, before this gets deep around here I have no gripe with any h2 or the majority of normal folks who own and enjoy them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Now you're just a lying punk.
Old 12-03-2005, 03:56 PM

And again, If I was lying would I have hummers out to the funland? Let me add even more; because of the fact that the property is not insured to operate as an off-road park (zoning and other issues) very few folks ever get to see it. So let me ask you this, if the hummer club had a private off-road park would they invite me out in my trail rig, especially with no insurance policy, no fee's, fairly loose rules like wheelin after dark and so on? I think not! So now where's the hate? I think I could learn to hate you guys real quick though, you have no ****in respect for your hobby.
Old 12-03-2005, 04:09 PM
Banned

And again, If I was lying would I have hummers out to the funland? Let me add even more; because of the fact that the property is not insured to operate as an off-road park (zoning and other issues) very few folks ever get to see it. So let me ask you this, if the hummer club had a private off-road park would they invite me out in my trail rig, especially with no insurance policy, no fee's, fairly loose rules like wheelin after dark and so on? I think not! So now where's the hate? I think I could learn to hate you guys real quick though, you have no ****in respect for your hobby. </div></BLOCKQUOTE><BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Psychobilly:
....the H2 is far from anything more capable than a blazer, tahoe or anything actually... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Care to try again, dumbass!

"you have no ****in respect for your hobby." What part of left field did that comment come from. I believe we are the ones telling you hillbilly knobs to open your fcking eyes to the world outside of your own backwards county.
Old 12-03-2005, 04:10 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll bet you 20 grand against your 20 grand or h2 (needs to be handed over in fair-excellent condition so I can trade it or sell) saying your h2 cant follow my rodeo on them trails at the funland. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And I bet the trails chosen would be the narrow trails that rodeo could fit through and the H2 could right?

So let me ask you this, if the hummer club had a private off-road park would they invite me out in my trail rig, especially with no insurance policy, no fee's, fairly loose rules like wheelin after dark and so on? I think not! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just because you assume something does not make it true. Most members here go out and wheel with whatever anyone brings along and don't care. Give one concrete reason why you would make that assumption.

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 12-03-2005, 04:12 PM
Banned

the property is not insured to operate as an off-road park (zoning and other issues) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Zoning has nothing to do with insurance. Get a fcking zoning variance or get the zoning change. I think it's the "other issues." Like not being able to afford the insurance costs. You would think if you could "pay cash for an H2" you could afford a little piece of mind like insurance.
Old 12-03-2005, 06:04 PM
Hummer Veteran

hummog is off the scale

Any owners' out here of both an H1 and a H2? I personnally have both and know, first-hand, that the off-roading capability of each is no where near comparision.
Of course, I'm sure though someone will have something smart to say. Let's leave the one-sided opinions out of this one and here from other joint owners.
Old 12-03-2005, 06:12 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hummog:
Any owners' out here of both an H1 and a H2? <span class="ev_code_RED">YES</span> I personnally have both and know, first-hand, that the off-roading capability of each is no where near comparision. <span class="ev_code_RED">BS</span>
Of course, I'm sure though someone will have something smart to say. <span class="ev_code_RED">I AM SMART</span> Let's leave the one-sided opinions out of this one and here from other joint owners.<span class="ev_code_RED">THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE KEPT YOUR YAP SHUT, YOU JUST GAVE YOUR ONE-SIDED OPINION</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 12-03-2005, 06:12 PM
Hummer Veteran

hummog is off the scale

How is owning both, and having an opinion based on that, one-sided?

You can't answer this question so just leave it alone. I'm sure there's others out there who have both so let's just let them chime in.
Old 12-03-2005, 06:16 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hummog:
How is owning both, and having an opinion based on that, one-sided?

You can't answer this question so just leave it alone. I'm sure there's others out there who have both so let's just let them chime in. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Maybe you need to go back to smart school. An opinion, by natural conclusion, is one-sided. It's YOUR opinion, regardless of your experience, ownership, sexual orientation. The fact is, around here YOUR opinion matters about as much as T-bones at a vegan convention.
Old 12-03-2005, 06:21 PM
Hummer Veteran

hummog is off the scale

You're so right........and probably if your parents had listened to the doctors opinion when you were born, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
Old 12-03-2005, 06:37 PM
Banned

You're so right........and probably if your parents had listened to the doctors opinion when you were born, we wouldn't be having this conversation. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Nice try... there were no doctors present when I was born.