H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 12-05-2005, 03:30 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hotpursuit:
WOW, alot of hate on here... im also a professional. i could go into bashing a ton of you but, imho anyone who uses ANY 4wd vehicle for the great recreation of off-roading is ok in my book. sure i have my choice of rides and my opinion on which ones work and do not work. and the amount of $$$ spent doesnt mean a thing. some of you need to get of your high horse and realize money isnt what makes a off-road rig better. every vehicle has its limits, as every driver does too.

if everyone thought the same life would be boring and change would never occur.

i say back up your shiat talking with actions, i know i can and do on a regular basis.

now ill throw out a smart azzed comment, anyone feel froggy against me and my rig, im always up for a friendly comp... remember rigs dont matter as all have there opinions, who want to play run what ya brung....... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>the gheyness is getting strong up in here
Old 12-05-2005, 04:15 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Alec. That about sums it up.
Old 12-05-2005, 05:59 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
Thanks Alec. That about sums it up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

X3

My Video Collectionez

Old 12-05-2005, 06:42 AM

Psychobilly is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> the gheyness is getting strong up in here </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hahah, that was way before we showed up.
Old 12-05-2005, 09:30 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Billy,

Is that rumor true that you actually molest your livestock down there?

My Video Collectionez

Old 12-05-2005, 12:24 PM

hotpursuit is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hotpursuit:
WOW, alot of hate on here... im also a professional. i could go into bashing a ton of you but, imho anyone who uses ANY 4wd vehicle for the great recreation of off-roading is ok in my book. sure i have my choice of rides and my opinion on which ones work and do not work. and the amount of $$$ spent doesnt mean a thing. some of you need to get of your high horse and realize money isnt what makes a off-road rig better. every vehicle has its limits, as every driver does too.

i say back up your shiat talking with actions, i know i can and do on a regular basis.

now ill throw out a smart azzed comment, anyone feel froggy against me and my rig, im always up for a friendly comp... remember rigs dont matter as all have there opinions, who want to play run what ya brung....... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>the gheyness is getting strong up in here </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
x2

LMAO, f/uck the 4x4 community, they hate H2s, even H1 people hate us. f/uck you all, we will do our thing on our own and WILL NOT donate a single penny to the cause.

Again f/uck you all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WOW you guys are so focused on trying to defend yourselves that even when i come on here and dont knock one specific vehicle at all, you try and bash me, how do you know im not on your side.... calm down just a little, ill repeat again i respect any vehicle in the 4x4 community that is being used in the capacity of off-roading, no matter how intense or how slight, i promote the sport... period. we all have our preferences and opinions.

you guys are so pissed you dont even realize that i was not knocking you ar anyone for that matter.
Old 12-05-2005, 12:49 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:

now ill throw out a smart azzed comment, anyone feel froggy against me and my rig, im always up for a friendly comp... remember rigs dont matter as all have there opinions, who want to play run what ya brung....... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>the gheyness is getting strong up in here </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
x2

LMAO, f/uck the 4x4 community, they hate H2s, even H1 people hate us. f/uck you all, we will do our thing on our own and WILL NOT donate a single penny to the cause.

WOW you guys are so focused on trying to defend yourselves that even when i come on here and dont knock one specific vehicle at all, you try and bash me, how do you know im not on your side.... calm down just a little, ill repeat again i respect any vehicle in the 4x4 community that is being used in the capacity of off-roading, no matter how intense or how slight, i promote the sport... period. we all have our preferences and opinions.

you guys are so pissed you dont even realize that i was not knocking you ar anyone for that matter. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Dude, nobody up in here on a regular basis is pissed. It is idiots like you that come in here challenging us in "competitions." I don't think I've read anywhere on this entire board in the 3 years I've been here where someone thought the H2 was a competition rock buggy yet because we wheel them and can make them do things off-road, less-than-smarts come in here talking competition.

You got the response you got because you DID NOT come in here just in support of the off-road community. You came in here saying "I am a professional" "i could go into bashing a ton of you" "anyone feel froggy against me and my rig, im always up for a friendly comp"

Mind you, this was your first post on this board, so excuse us if we don't think you are much more than being full of crap.
Old 12-05-2005, 12:53 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by shipbldr:
Back the tree thing...

I see the whole tree thing from a different angle too.

I guess I got jaded about the whole chainsaws and trees cut down thing.

I must have become "tree insensitive" at work... you see... a couple of twigs at the Funlands aren't the first to die for my Hummer...

Here's picture from "the yard" at "work"

so... let the whining about dead trees roll in!

I think it took about 310 acres of clear cut trees to pay for my Hummer....

And yes... now that you mention it I probably could have winched off of somethings, but no we didn't care to waste the time.

But it is a point taken, and will be in the back of my mind.

My main thought about trees is that they "grow back".

Different world views I guess.

Live well </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
What a crock of <span class="ev_code_BLACK">s</span>hit. Analogizing the lumber business with treading lightly on trails is absurd.

It’s obvious you live back East where most of the public OHV trails have been closed for years and most wheeling (if not all) is in OHV parks or on private land. Ever wondered why we don’t have to put big ugly red flags on our vehicles when we wheel out here? It’s because we wheel on public land and we still have the right to drive on a designated ROWs (right of way).

Out here in the West we are fighting everyday with environmentalists to keep our public lands and trails in places like Moab and the Colorado Rockies open for OHV use. Most of the arguments used by environmentalists are exemplified by demonstrating that OHV use wrecks the land. Such examples typically show some fool driving over something which takes years to back. An extreme case in the high Rockies is arctic tundra, however they will often take any information (pictures and video) they can find and twist it out of context to further their cause.

In actuality the vast majority of wheelers out West are good stewards of the land and respectful of the environment and cause (I know the group that hits up Moab twice a year from this forum is). It’s the smaller minority of people that will eventually cause our trails to be closed. Some of these people are simply uneducated and the rest are idiots.

Tell you what, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and take your "grow back" attitude as the latter.
* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

alec, i understand your point on this. in utah there are not many trees... in the west alot of land is owned by the government... in the east alot of the land is private ownership, mainly for logging industry income. alot of private owners do not want vehicle on there property for liability reasons, the ones that do are real specific about not affecting trees that have logging value. its just alot different out here... i have never blazed a rail, but we have built trails on numerous private properties, alot of places i go, you could not fit a quad through with out cutting a few trees down.

now we can look at pictures and videos and say moab is hardcore, sure, the angles can get extreme... thats because the traction is plentiful. throw some loose dirt/mud to the mix and its just as hard if not harder, even though the "angles" arent as extreme...

now go ahead and bash me again, when im am trying to be open minded and put another view point out there.
Old 12-05-2005, 12:58 PM

x2

you guys are so pissed you dont even realize that i was not knocking you ar anyone for that matter. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Dude, nobody up in here on a regular basis is pissed. It is idiots like you that come in here challenging us in "competitions." I don't think I've read anywhere on this entire board in the 3 years I've been here where someone thought the H2 was a competition rock buggy yet because we wheel them and can make them do things off-road, less-than-smarts come in here talking competition.

You got the response you got because you DID NOT come in here just in support of the off-road community. You came in here saying "I am a professional" "i could go into bashing a ton of you" "anyone feel froggy against me and my rig, im always up for a friendly comp"

Mind you, this was your first post on this board, so excuse us if we don't think you are much more than being full of crap. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well i sure wasnt saying i was a professional to piss anyone off, but i was merely stating a truth.

and the "friendly comp may have been directed to the H-1's or H-2's or both im just making a simple comment, i didnt pic anyone out directly
Old 12-05-2005, 01:24 PM
Banned

x2

Mind you, this was your first post on this board, so excuse us if we don't think you are much more than being full of crap. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well i sure wasnt saying i was a professional to piss anyone off, but i was merely stating a truth.

and the "friendly comp may have been directed to the H-1's or H-2's or both im just making a simple comment, i didnt pic anyone out directly </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Well, I could say that you sound like a prick, and it would be the truth.

Specifically you stated "im also a professional. i could go into bashing a ton of you"

If you haven't gotten it by now, a professional does not conduct themselves in this manner when first approaching a group. Get it now, Mr. Professional.
Old 12-05-2005, 01:32 PM
Hummer Authority

GLBLWARMR is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VTSTOMPER:
where in nh?

welcome btw! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My in-laws are in the East Wakefield area. In case you do not know that area it is about 20 minutes north of Rochester just off the Spaulding/Rt 16. Thanks for the welcome.

I am guessing since you are asking you also are floating around the NH area? I only get up there about once every three years since the Marine Corps keeps me in far off places. My family and I just came out of Okinawa, Japan after being there for 6 years.

We had some decent 4x4's over there but nothing like the H2. I had a couple different Land cruisers and toyota surfs (4runners). No good American built vehicles which sucked but the Surf was a great vehicle. I now look at the rice rocket vehicles in a different light but they still do not compare to my SUT.
2013 Victory Cross Country
2006 Suzuki Hayabusa
Old 12-05-2005, 02:33 PM
Hummer Authority

GLBLWARMR is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GLBLWARMR:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VTSTOMPER:
where in nh?

welcome btw! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My in-laws are in the East Wakefield area. In case you do not know that area it is about 20 minutes north of Rochester just off the Spaulding/Rt 16. Thanks for the welcome.

I am guessing since you are asking you also are floating around the NH area? I only get up there about once every three years since the Marine Corps keeps me in far off places. My family and I just came out of Okinawa, Japan after being there for 6 years.

We had some decent 4x4's over there but nothing like the H2. I had a couple different Land cruisers and toyota surfs (4runners). No good American built vehicles which sucked but the Surf was a great vehicle. I now look at the rice rocket vehicles in a different light but they still do not compare to my SUT. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

VTSTOMPER = Vermont Stomper.

You have to forgive my senior moment. As the days go by I seen to be having more and more of them and they are coming more frequent. I do not remember much of Vermont except how to get to Killington, Sugarbush and Jay Peak. I haven't been up in VT in about 14 years. Which part of VT are you in??
2013 Victory Cross Country
2006 Suzuki Hayabusa
Old 12-05-2005, 03:38 PM
Hummer Guru

VTSTOMPER is off the scale

LOL! it is all good!

I am real close to Killington, about 30 miles away! I am sure it has not changed too much since you were here, VT that is!
Old 12-05-2005, 05:50 PM

[/quote]Well, I could say that you sound like a prick, and it would be the truth.

Specifically you stated "im also a professional. i could go into bashing a ton of you"

If you haven't gotten it by now, a professional does not conduct themselves in this manner when first approaching a group. Get it now, Mr. Professional.[/quote]

again, i have not name called or any other direct insults what so ever, yet you are now calling me names and such....... whatever.

yes i did state im a professional, not to upset anyone, as others may be also. when i stated i could bash people, it was meant, i could but this is not my intent, yet you find this offensive. im sorry but i havent posted anything offensive, so please in the most sincere meaning, dont get your panties all bunched up over my posts.

i felt i conducted myself in a manner that was not offensive and rude, but as truthful and proper....
Old 12-05-2005, 05:58 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

...so please in the most sincere meaning, dont get your panties all bunched up over my posts.

i felt i conducted myself in a manner that was not offensive and rude, but as truthful and proper.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't flatter yourself, bitch. You're as offensive as a butterfly fart.
Attached Images

Old 12-05-2005, 06:04 PM

rockking is off the scale

Hey Hotpursuit........don't try to rational with these guys.....They can't help it.....They bought into a vehicle that was bastardized by it's owner!
GM waived the dollars and American General bit......

It's a shame how GM put all that effort into the initial marketing ploy for the vehicle, and now won't even provide technical support for it during official Hummer Club Events.

GM got what they wanted, and now the only thing these guys have left for support is themselves!
Old 12-05-2005, 06:09 PM

So what is your intent? Why are you here? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

my intent was to say we are all into wheeling and i have a strong passion for that and anyone else who does also. my intent is to say we all have our beliefs and opinions and none are necessarily wrong. my intent was it doesnt matter what vehicle you have no matter the cost nor where you decide to dwell, we all have the same passion. my intent was to show that sopme things done on the east coast are accepted (geographically different than the west) no matter who thinks there ride is the best , for whatever reasons, there is always a more capable one out there somwhere. some driver just cant drive, some have never been pushed beyond the edge which is a huge learning advantage... my overall intent on here is NOT to get into a bitch fest but to promote the awsome sport/hobby/ and yes some a profession of off-roading.
Old 12-05-2005, 07:17 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rockking:
Hey Hotpursuit........don't try to rational with these guys<span class="ev_code_RED">(And someone is supposed to listen to you? You don't even know the difference betweeen "rational" & rationalize.) </span>.....They can't help it.....They bought into a vehicle that was bastardized by it's owner!<span class="ev_code_RED">HOMOSAYWHAT?? </span>
GM waived the dollars and American General bit......<span class="ev_code_RED">Oh, dear god... You bring the suck. </span>

It's a shame how GM put all that effort into the initial marketing ploy for the vehicle, and now won't even provide technical support for it during official Hummer Club Events.<span class="ev_code_RED"> Your claim is not backed up by facts. </span>

GM got what they wanted<span class="ev_code_RED">(and so did all of the H2 & H3 owners.) </span>, and now the only thing these guys have left for support is themselves!<span class="ev_code_RED">Again...HOMOSAYWHAT?? </span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_RED">Put the crack pipe down before you set your cubicle on fire. </span>
Old 12-05-2005, 07:19 PM
Hummer Messiah

BLAHBLAHBLAH...

...my overall intent on here is NOT to get into a bitch fest but to promote the awsome sport/hobby/ and yes some a profession of off-roading. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think we(Hummer owners & other brand owners) were doing a decent job of that before you crowned yourself the "One Who Is The Guiding Light".
Old 12-05-2005, 07:21 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
Don't flatter yourself, bitch. You're as offensive as a butterfly fart. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That made me giggle.