H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 02-13-2004, 02:35 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MAC:
...The main reason is because many clubs and fraternities I belong to have more older members, younger people don't join groups or cannot afford to...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Community associations?... cannot afford to?

Mac, backtracking with your double-speak again.
Old 02-13-2004, 02:37 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

He should be a Democratic politician- claiming to be of & for the people but reeking of elitism. His back-pedaling technique needs some works though.

S&B Member since '03
Old 02-13-2004, 02:56 PM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

Everyday there are millions of people out there helping their comminuties and less fortunated ones. I was serving in St. Anthony's dinning room last week with my wife and 13 year old son. You can smell the piss in the food line. You are making fun of volunteers? you don't even know how stupid you are. It takes time from you work and family, it takes money to help, whether it is $10 or $1 million, if you are busy with mortgage, car payments, you don't have the freedom to leave work, it is a luxury you cannot afford. The saddest part for you is that you don't have the purity of heart to help others and your community.

There are a lot of young people involved, a lot of people in their 20s are joining the Freemasonry and local service clubs. Thousands are my fraternity brothers, judges, policemen, students, carpenter, mayors, senators, gasman, phone lineman, security guard, everyone of them swore to help me if I ask. Who do you have to drop everything on their hands and come help you when you need it? what friends do you have to drop everything in your hands and rush to their help?
Old 02-13-2004, 03:23 PM
Banned

Preach to us from atop your pedestal.

Surely you've attended the Bill Clinton school of misdirection and double-speak, you just don't employ it very well.

Mac, most everyone has "real" friends and family to come to their aid. They don't need to join a group to feel like they have a new friend. By the way, those are acquaintances, not friends you have, look into it.

No one here has said a derogatory comment against volunteerism and no one except you are holding their unselfish contributions over the heads of other forum members. Give it a rest, Fantasy Island is no more.
Old 02-13-2004, 03:31 PM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

You are such a stupid worthless piece of ****, the best part is that you don't even know it.
Attached Images

Old 02-13-2004, 03:59 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MAC:
You are such a stupid worthless piece of ****, the best part is that you don't even know it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Now, there is the REAL Mac showing himself as he really is. Careful, you might start sounding like Drty.

If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle them with bull****, eh Mac.

[This message was edited by paragon on 02-13-04 at 10:26 AM.]
Old 02-13-2004, 10:20 PM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

Was I Mr. Congeniality before I called you a worthless stupid piece of ****?
Is calling you a worthless stupid piece of **** real MAC?
Is there anything brilliant in calling you a worthless stupid piece of ****?
or is it bull**** calling you a worthless stupid piece of ****?
Did I dazzle anyone by pointing out you are a worthless stupid piece of ****?
Are you dazzled by being a worthless stupid piece of ****?
or are you baffled by being called a worthless stupid piece of ****?
Old 02-13-2004, 10:47 PM
Banned

Was I Mr. Congeniality before I called you a worthless stupid piece of ****?
Is calling you a worthless stupid piece of **** real MAC?
Is there anything brilliant in calling you a worthless stupid piece of ****?
or is it bull**** calling you a worthless stupid piece of ****?
Did I dazzle anyone by pointing out you are a worthless stupid piece of ****?
Are you dazzled by being a worthless stupid piece of ****?
or are you baffled by being called a worthless stupid piece of ****?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>YES
Old 02-13-2004, 11:13 PM
Hummer Authority

H2Finally is an unknown quantity at this point

MAC, always a fan of your writing. In fact I decided to join in the forum due to a large part to the cool manner you handle everyone elses hot replies. Therefore, it is upsetting to see you lapse into such an emotional response to Paragon

Obviously everyone enjoys goading you -- and in this case I must say the point goes to Paragon for successfuly flustering the normally 'unflusterable' MAC!

Unless you are stepping out of character just to 'try it out'??

What we do here is meaningless fun chat, as long as we all keep that in mind, nobody freaks out, get bend out of shape in anger or jump out of a building.

A little gentlemen's battle of words is always welcomed and appreciated, I think most of us are pretty cool about it and have the excess brain space to handle it, few juniors get a bit excited and lose control but that is also part of the fun.

My friend Paragon, I didn't think you could understand much of my words, but you are still my friend.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

04 Pewter
Old 02-13-2004, 11:27 PM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

Always calculated and intentional, never emotional.

I learned long ago in business that the only effective way to treat a bully is to bully back. 80% of the times, the bully crawl into the corner, as demonstrated here.

Once I snapped at a young smart-ass manager during a meeting, regretted it afterward, but I was shocked to know that everyone congratulated me after the meeting, it soon spread around like wildfire among associates even in other firms, everyone was so impressed and still talk about it few years later. They talked about the case like it was a badge of honor.
Old 02-13-2004, 11:30 PM
Hummer Authority

H2Finally is an unknown quantity at this point

Got you

04 Pewter
Old 02-13-2004, 11:54 PM
Banned

I learned long ago in business that the only effective way to treat a bully is to bully back. 80% of the times, the bully crawl into the corner, as demonstrated here.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>So, you're curled up in the corner now? Still sipping the gin though I bet.
Old 02-13-2004, 11:54 PM
Hummer Expert

Hummer Man is off the scale

Mac, I must say a very enjoyable thread!
Old 02-13-2004, 11:56 PM
Banned

Oh, and contratulations! I hate it when smart-ass managers are bullies.
Old 02-14-2004, 12:21 AM
Hummer Messiah

Always calculated and intentional, never emotional. Yeah, nice try.

I learned long ago in business that the only effective way to treat a bully is to bully back. 80% of the times, the bully crawl into the corner, as demonstrated here.Ahh... the Zen Master.

Once I snapped at a young smart-ass manager during a meeting, regretted it afterward, but I was shocked to know that everyone congratulated me after the meeting, it soon spread around like wildfire among associates even in other firms, everyone was so impressed and still talk about it few years later. They talked about the case like it was a badge of honor.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aren't you just the stuff of legends? I bet they even sang songs of praise about you from the tops of mountains and got tattoos of your likeness over their hearts. I'm in awe of you right now. Get over your royal self.
All it took was a little poking, prodding, teasing and a smidgen of questioning of character for "Mac" to snap. Just think of the fun to be had with a full-fledged assault.
Your Highness, you weren't even starting to get bullied and you know it, so get off your high horse.

S&B Member since '03
Old 02-14-2004, 04:47 PM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

drtyfn, are you coming down to San Francisco this weekend to get married? driving or flying?
Thousands are lining up in City hall to get married, including many homosexuals flew in from all over the country. The City Hall should take in about $50,000 in marriage license fee this weekend. 590 same sex marriages were done on Friday, assembly line style.

The hearing is set for Tuesday at 2PM for an injunction, it is likely the judge may stop the same sex marriage. You better hurry! The City Hall is open everyday during the long 3 days weekend, better not miss the opportunity, who knows when the next chance will be.

Don't call me, I'll call you.
Old 02-14-2004, 05:38 PM
Hummer Messiah

Sorry, I'm not on that team. But it isn't surprising that you know all of the information and stats about gay marriages down there.
And contrary to what that butch guy in open cheeked leather chaps told you when he had his fist in your dirtiest of areas up to his elbow, that's not a legally binding "engagement". So you're still free to explore your alternate lifestyle & the limits of the elasticity of your sphincter in as many gangbang clubs as you can find.

Don't worry about me calling you- I don't call gay chat lines.

S&B Member since '03
Old 02-14-2004, 07:57 PM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

I am pretty open minded about these sort of things. I have known too many gays as friends, employees and consultants in the past years, they are no different than anybody else, if not nicer people. I was dead set against gay marriage, but last night when watching TV news, my wife and I talked about it briefly, in the end I decided it really doesn't matter to me, it is their business. I don't agree with it, don't touch me and my children, I don't think it is normal, but they deserve their freedom to choose.

I have a cousin who is a tough well known corp lawyer, volunteered 3 tours in Vietnam, requested out of HQ legal desk job for combat duties. Married with children and divorced. Few years ago he showed up with his boyfriend/partner in a family funeral and came out of the closet. I also personally knew several cases like that, left the wives and kids and turned gay or came out gay.

I remembered someone here proudly said he does not read any newspaper nor watch TV news. I cannot imagine that, how can anyone be ignorant and survive and proud of it? My daily morning pleasure is to have a cup of coffee, a smoke and read the entire newspaper.
Old 02-22-2004, 12:41 AM
Hummer Veteran

kw427 is off the scale

haven't posted in a while, but i just can't help it having noticed one of our auctions referenced for this topic! it motivated me to video our H2....

here's our latest auction w/ video:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2461944021

yes, it is more show than go (off-road).

H2- Pewter-Lux, 3rd seat, 18x10" Welds/35" BFG, billet fuel lid
00' ///M Z3,H&R,Sharked,ACS hoops
99' 540i, ACSIII, H&R
99\' 540i, ACSIII, H&R - 4Sale
Old 02-25-2004, 08:00 AM
Hummer Authority

ssgharkness020147 is an unknown quantity at this point

Mac,
When I went to school in Oregon there was a kid whose dad came out like that. Real messy situation, all of that was way to wierd for this kid.

Carey Harkness
1998 HMCO

-007=