H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 02-25-2004, 02:50 PM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

Carey, I am a San Franciscan so naturally I/we am quite used to gays and we interact with gays and lesbians like straights or anybody else, they are everywhere and in every part of the social and business fabrics. Tolerence is part of the San Francisco tradition which we take great pride in, from the days of the hippies. That does not mean I agree with it or if that is normal, and I am annoyed by the high profile, constant noise and political agenda they are always pushing. Likewise I am very uncomfortable to see men kissing or holding hands, or women kissing and holding hands but that is so common here, nobody take a second look.

At this point, I am confused about gay marriage. On one hand I crossed the bridge and say let them do it, its their choice; on the other hand, it seems all wrong and against thousands of years of human tradition and value, and what wrong message it sends to the children and the society at large.

I'd be interested to see what others here think about this. There maybe some surprises.
Old 02-25-2004, 03:41 PM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

If my memory serves me right, I do not recall any anti-SUV rally or activity or statement came out of San Francisco. I think that was a Hollywood driven act, with acts around the country. I personally never had a dirty look or any problem driving around the City and parked in many different areas, downtown, commercial, South of Market art, shopping, hippie, North Beach beat, Chinatown, gay Castro, soup kitchen slum and varies residential left or right neighborhoods. I rarely see Hummers in the suburbs, but always see many Hummer H2s in the City.
Old 02-25-2004, 04:42 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Mac's new avitar
Attached Images

Old 03-09-2004, 03:03 AM
Hummer Veteran

kw427 is off the scale

hey, what happened to the neon underbody thread?

perhaps i should go to the gay and lesbian boards and post pics of my h2 w/ neons?

H2- Pewter-Lux, 3rd seat, 18x10" Welds/35" BFG, billet fuel lid
00' ///M Z3,H&R,Sharked,ACS hoops
99' 540i, ACSIII, H&R
99\' 540i, ACSIII, H&R - 4Sale
Old 03-09-2004, 12:23 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kw427:
hey, what happened to the neon underbody thread?

perhaps i should go to the gay and lesbian boards and post pics of my h2 w/ neons?

H2- Pewter-Lux, 3rd seat, 18x10" Welds/35" BFG, billet fuel lid
00' ///M Z3,H&R,Sharked,ACS hoops
99' 540i, ACSIII, H&R
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><span class="ev_code_RED">Good Idea</span>
Old 03-10-2004, 07:46 PM

02RedWS6TA is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PhilD:
Actually, there is a value to those underbody kits. They actually light up the truck pretty good underneath for night off roading. Apart from that I think they are more suited to little ricers and not an H2, they lack any seriousness and show no style whatsoever in my opinion, but I expect there are already a few out there... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good luck keeping them from breaking. The bulbs are so fragile they'ed snap if the H2 even thought of flexing.
Old 03-10-2004, 08:49 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 02RedWS6TA:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PhilD:
Actually, there is a value to those underbody kits. They actually light up the truck pretty good underneath for night off roading. Apart from that I think they are more suited to little ricers and not an H2, they lack any seriousness and show no style whatsoever in my opinion, but I expect there are already a few out there... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good luck keeping them from breaking. The bulbs are so fragile they'ed snap if the H2 even thought of flexing. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Thanks Einstein. Boy, you saved a lot of us from that major error. And to think we were all rushing out to get the neons installed. Whew!
Old 03-11-2004, 02:42 AM
Hummer Authority

H2Finally is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn it! I was just about to get the auto-change-7-color one!