H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 11-23-2003, 01:44 AM

Roadsurfer is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DRTYFN:
What a pisser you are.

I noticed you didn't address my comments.

"And by the way, where did "cracker" come from and why exactly am I supposed to be offended by it? I never have heard a good explanation for that one.

Oh yeah, you said "zipperhead". Last time I checked that was a derogatory term for Japanese people. And you didn't show a possesive for "and no ones opinion is any more meaningful than anyone elses." Maybe I'm wrong.

That german cross that you're using is sure a winner, too. Very racially sensitive of you. Intelligent. haha, stop it."

You're not one of Bill Clinton's kids are you?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Clown Boy....you just dont know WHEN you shut up, do ya? Silly dumbass, now I am going to have to take you to school and embarass you...

Lets get started, shall we?

Cracker: I did respond to your cracker comment. You need to marshall the requisite motor skills to scroll back ONE page, and you will find them. I'd wait here for you, but I didnt pack a lunch. Just report back when you have completed that task.

Zipperhead. Whereas there are deragatory names for any ethnicity, I have never heard "zipperhead" apllied thusly. I think the real issue here is that you're stupid.

German Cross: As a moron , you couldnt know that the iron cross isn't even German in origin, but created by the king of Prussia, King Wilhelm in 1813.. well before any World War, and well before any Nazis had a chance to give it a negative connotation. But, being a dolt, I wouldnt expect you to have any facts at your disposal, so I'll forgive you, this once.

Now, here comes the fun part For all your posing as a hard ass in this thread...as it turns out, you're pretty much a puss, when it comes to an independent identity. It comes as no surprise to me that you are just a hanger-on on the "Hate the HUMdeVille" train, after I read your Rubicon post....

I find it consistent with your abusing THIS thread that you would be...so obseqious, in your own. Obviously you require peer approval and external validation, based on your comments, to wit:

"I have to admit that I was a little wary of what kind of reception my H2 and I were going to receive. It was a very pleasant surprise to get thumbs up and words of praise from fellow off-roaders for actually wheeling with the H2.

Jeezus. All your bull**** chest pounding in here, and you were a "little wary" about if the REAL offroaders would like your stupid truck!? Don't you have an ego? Don't you have an independent identity? Who gives a rats ass about what anyone else thinks, except a person who craves external validation?

What a pussy. But, it gets better:

You recieved "words of praise"

OMG! A herald of angels was heard on high, and verily the Jeep owner did sayeth unto me "Gee...didnt know that piece of **** could actually wheel. Cool"

Dude...you didnt do a Sally Field turn, there ("You like me, you really, really LIKE me!!!!")...

You did a full OPRAH! Jeezus.

But wait...it gets worse...or better

I quote you: "I told them about the H2Source forum and hoped they'd check it out to see that some of us are just as enthusiastic about off-roading as they are. I hope you guys are looking in.

You are sending plaintive "I hope you guys remeber me" messages through your thread, you GIRL! OMG!

Actually, there may be some justice, here....Hopefully, your new-found friends will see THIS post....see your responses in THIS thread...

..and realize what a two-faced totally-postal wack job you actually are!

Now, see!? I TOLD you to go away, but you wouldnt. For future reference? The best way to extend the olive branch is to simply shut up.

But I gotta admit....THIS is FUN, boys!

Old 11-23-2003, 03:28 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

"You are sending plaintive "I hope you guys remeber me" messages through your thread, you GIRL! OMG!"

Hey Brainiac, what's "remeber"? For all of your smack about syntax you'd think you'd pay better attention detail.

"Zipperhead. Whereas there are deragatory names for any ethnicity, I have never heard "zipperhead" apllied thusly. I think the real issue here is that you're stupid."

Doesn't change the fact that it's a derogatory term for the Japanese.

"German Cross: As a moron , you couldnt know that the iron cross isn't even German in origin, but created by the king of Prussia, King Wilhelm in 1813.. well before any World War, and well before any Nazis had a chance to give it a negative connotation. But, being a dolt, I wouldnt expect you to have any facts at your disposal, so I'll forgive you, this once."

Actually, Nerdville, I did know that. I also know that the the nazi emblem started out as a symbol of good luck, long life, and prosperity in ancient cultures such as India and China. It's the central symbol of the Falun Wheel.
But that's not how it's viewed today, is it, ****head? So your little rant doesn't do much to change the fact that your cross is still viewed as a symbol of hate. It's funny how many of those things you see on the shoulders of white supremacists. try to explain that to your clients.

And since you like to spout off your sissy little mouth about looking back through posts, why don't you go read EVERYTHING that lead up to my first comments in my Rubi' pics. And while you're at it, why don't you do a little research on the sites that flamed in here and see what they were threatening to do to the H2s. This site had been barraged by all kinds of other wheelers that were talking **** about what they'd do if they saw an H2 out on the Rubicon. I even had a couple of the more decent members from some of the other sites warn me about going out. But did I back out of the trip? No. I bet you would've pissed your pants like a little girl.

You talk a lot of **** and you've really piqued my interest. I'm going to find out what you're made of. But I'm not going to spoil the surprise by telling you how.

I agree completely... this is fun.

Some day when this is all over beers are on me.

ps. What the hell is a full Oprah? Or do I dare ask? It sounds nasty.
Old 11-23-2003, 02:17 PM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Roadsurfer:
Dan....

Well, one thing is obvious.....when you say that "_You dont own an H2 either..."_, it becomes a validated fact....

That YOU dont, Dan-For-Brains! And since this is a forum for the incalcuably sophmoric celebration of the Snubbed-nosed Tahooe...that makes you a poser.

Wannabe?

Gazer?

Hopeful?

In any event...it makes you a non-owner, which was my point, to begin with. Thank you for validating that.

You guys arent even fun...I mean, really, you run off on these half-witted and largely repetitive blabberings, and you give up your own secrets!

Its no fun is you TELL us you're a punk!

You're _owned_, yes...but come on. Make it a little tougher to make you my bitch, will ya!?

By the way.....you called me a homey. I called YOU a homo. Get it right, or I am gonna have to send YOUR mom home. Whereas she'll have a big smile on her face, she will be very unhappy with you.

http://img.sportruck.com/forum/uploa...092-avatar.jpg <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You my friend are RETARDED. You really needed me to say I don't have an H2? Can't you read? It's in my sig line RETARD!

Holy crap you're stupid......

And thanks for "validating" you're a homey. Makes it easier to degrade you.

-------------------------------------------------
SUT on order 12/02. 11 months down, 7 to go!
Old 11-24-2003, 06:49 PM

2slo4now is off the scale

Roadsurfer

If I remember correctly in previous posts a ball player paid you/your shop to build this vehicle.

As I have said in previous posts. If someone would have paid my shop to build humdeville I would have done it in a second. The work looks good in pictures even though the vehicle is not to my taste.

I have to make this observation. Before you finished humdeville you didn't post much around here. You posted a good bit for a while. Now you must spend most of day posting and figuring out what to post. It would seem that would be hard to do if your shop was busy with other projects. What is your shop working on now?

Go ahead and bash the Dumb Ass Red Neck from Alabama. It will be thanksgiving day before I can respond back. My shop has more work than we can handle.

Dan from Alabama

ps. I like the chrome dash panels. Great Idea.
Old 11-24-2003, 06:55 PM
Hummer Authority

JamesT is an unknown quantity at this point

YUK!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Roadsurfer:
The H2 you hate to love

http://www.sportruck.com/events/sema03/outdoor/162.jpg

http://www.sportruck.com/events/sema03/outdoor/163.jpg

http://www.socalcustoms.com/Shows/20...s/DSC00163.jpg

http://img.sportruck.com/events/sema03/outdoor/164.jpg <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 11-24-2003, 11:53 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 2slo4now:
Roadsurfer

If I remember correctly in previous posts a ball player paid you/your shop to build this vehicle.

As I have said in previous posts. If someone would have paid my shop to build humdeville I would have done it in a second. The work looks good in pictures even though the vehicle is not to my taste.

I have to make this observation. Before you finished humdeville you didn't post much around here. You posted a good bit for a while. Now you must spend most of day posting and figuring out what to post. It would seem that would be hard to do if your shop was busy with other projects. What is your shop working on now?

Go ahead and bash the Dumb Ass Red Neck from Alabama. It will be thanksgiving day before I can respond back. My shop has more work than we can handle.

Dan from Alabama

ps. I like the chrome dash panels. Great Idea.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dan....hell, I wouldnt bash a nice guy that asks legitimate questions!

Yeah, I have spent a LOT of time in here, whipping these po' boys about the head and neck, but it doesn't take all THAT much time....

And my posts are all ad hoc....I don't really have to think about what to post...

But the answer to your question is...a 200 Chevy dually, a '98 Dodge Dakota, a '99 Chevy dually, and a 1932 Ford.

And I like the chrome dash, too. Seperates my H2 for the 100,000 others sold, last year.

Thanks for your compliments

Old 11-24-2003, 11:58 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MYHUMMR:
YUK!

The H2 you hate to love

http://www.sportruck.com/events/sema03/outdoor/162.jpg

http://www.sportruck.com/events/sema03/outdoor/163.jpg

http://www.socalcustoms.com/Shows/20...s/DSC00163.jpg

http://img.sportruck.com/events/sema03/outdoor/164.jpg <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

MYHUMMR....."novice" is right! Learn how to integrate the pic INTO the post, lad!

Like this:

"MYHUMMR's Personal Profile Pic"

Old 11-25-2003, 09:20 AM

drouke is off the scale

You had gay pics readily available to "integrate" into your post........ go figure. I've laid off you for awhile, but I did have some questions. Do you pay somebody for these posts? You know you don't write them yourself. Anybody even halfway intelligent, which the person you have writing your posts sounds would not waste their time building your piece of ****. You also often call the H2 a snubbed nose Tahoe. Does that make the Escalade a Big nosed Avalanche? HumDeville??? Did you fab a Coupe DeVille Front end to the H2? or was it an escalade front end? Might wanna get your money back from whom ever you paid for the name. Now go act like your not bothered, call your post writer and let him know you need another one. Tell him not to forget some big words to make you sound intelligent. Although there may be some people who read your posts and say, "this dude types like a bad ass", "he must be tough", but really, most people think you're a clown. I'm sure all those customers who own all those trucks you're working on would be real pleased to know that instead of working on their trucks, you're posting in the forums. Let me guess, you have employees to do the work right? What with all those high end projects you're working on and all. Or are those the guys you made up screen names for so they could post in support of you? In the end this is your fantasy and who are we to mess that up? I'll end with that, and leave you to "tear me up". I also won't be able to read your witty reply till after thanksgiving, I'm driving my snubbed nose tahoe to Aspen.
Old 11-25-2003, 01:09 PM
Hummer Authority

JamesT is an unknown quantity at this point

drouke...well said!

James www.fixmyprinter.com
Attached Images

Old 11-26-2003, 12:54 AM

Old 11-26-2003, 01:04 AM
Hummer Messiah

It looks like you got a lot of extra time on your hands since your boyfriend left you. Haven't you figured out that you're ****'s lame by now? The novelty of yucking it up with you has faded.
Old 11-26-2003, 01:08 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by drouke:
You had gay pics readily available to "integrate" into your post........ go figure. I've laid off you for awhile, but I did have some questions. Do you pay somebody for these posts? You know you don't write them yourself. Anybody even halfway intelligent, which the person you have writing your posts sounds would not waste their time building your piece of ****. You also often call the H2 a snubbed nose Tahoe. Does that make the Escalade a Big nosed Avalanche? HumDeville??? Did you fab a Coupe DeVille Front end to the H2? or was it an escalade front end? Might wanna get your money back from whom ever you paid for the name. Now go act like your not bothered, call your post writer and let him know you need another one. Tell him not to forget some big words to make you sound intelligent. Although there may be some people who read your posts and say, "this dude types like a bad ass", "he must be tough", but really, most people think you're a clown. I'm sure all those customers who own all those trucks you're working on would be real pleased to know that instead of working on their trucks, you're posting in the forums. Let me guess, you have employees to do the work right? What with all those high end projects you're working on and all. Or are those the guys you made up screen names for so they could post in support of you? In the end this is your fantasy and who are we to mess that up? I'll end with that, and leave you to "tear me up". I also won't be able to read your witty reply till after thanksgiving, I'm driving my snubbed nose tahoe to Aspen.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dourke (intentional misspelling, isn't it clever?)...lemme try and answer your questions.

1. The "gay" pics are for you....you PM'd me about my underwear, after all.

2. I appreciate you "laying" off me...its hard to do my laundry with you camped on the clothes hamper.

3. No.

4. Correct capitalization would be "Big Nosed", and I dunno, dourke, since I didn't even consider that.

5. Yes.

6. No.

7. I'll post the process for you non-mechanically-inclined.

8. You havent polled "most people", so you have no basis in fact for your supposition that people think I am a clown. I can tell you I think I am a clown, but that sounds arrogant, ya know?

9. You are plagarizing the theme from Dan Of Alabama, you dimwit. Jeezus. If you are gonna carp, PLEASE think of something original, you lemming!

10. I have employees

11. My "support" posse are all individuals. I can prove it. Simply go to www.sportruck.com Log into the "Suspension" forum. In there, you will find several threads dedicated to THIS forum, wherein those same folks are laughing out loud at you.

12. I missed the fantasy reference...but if I have a fantasy, it's that you will shut up.

13. Have a nice Thanksgiving

Old 11-26-2003, 01:15 AM
Hummer Messiah

You're the kind of little **** that hides behind a keyboard because you're such a little bitch in real life, aren't you?
I'll be passing through there soon and plan on looking you up. I'm betting you're a little Nancy-boy.
Old 11-26-2003, 01:17 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Road,

WTF????? It's not about the Humdeville now, it's about your attitude. Can I ask you....Are you African American? Off topic, but just wondering since you used the term Cracker.

Play nice, the guys here warm up given time, but you're just asking to be monkey stomped with those witty replies.

My Video Collectionez

Old 11-26-2003, 01:41 AM
Hummer Messiah

Actually, it was only briefly about the Crap Deville. RS's **** attitude has been the catalyst ever since. I guarantee he rubs people the wrong way in the real world, too.
Old 11-26-2003, 12:53 PM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DennisAJC:
Can I ask you....Are you African American? Off topic, but just wondering since you used the term Cracker.
...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wetback

SYLLABICATION: wet·back
PRONUNCIATION: wtbk
NOUN: Offensive Slang Used as a disparaging term for a Mexican, especially a laborer who crosses the U.S. border illegally.
ETYMOLOGY: From the fact that the Rio Grande is a common entry point.

Old 11-26-2003, 12:57 PM
Hummer Guru

Some brilliance from their site:

"...We like doing things that a) can't be done, b)shouldn't be done or c) no one in their right ****in mind would ever do because in renders a vehicle nearly completely useless..."

"...I swore on everything i could to prove that i didnt masturbate even tho i knew i was lieing..."

"...they are mad that someone made their $70k car obsolete..."

Too funny

Old 11-26-2003, 09:22 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

DRTY,Dan,

I think we caused his head to explode. What do we do?

"Well that's that for that Troll"
(As we're shovelling dirt into the hole.)

My Video Collectionez

Old 11-27-2003, 06:53 AM
Hummer Messiah

Oh no, don't worry. The syntax warrior will be back. The little sissy. "You didn't punctuate this right" "Your syntax sucks." Little turd. I'd like to see him talk like that with his target market. I bet he goes all Eminem the second he hears how the other person is speaking.