H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 10-01-2003, 06:49 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

That's heavy. I guess Steve did the right thing. Getting fillet in the gut is bad. I feel sad all of a sudden. Trying to have fun takes on a whole new meaning. Well at least
it happened at the END of the trip.

He ain't heavy.....
He's ma HUMMER baby!
03 NUDE Pewter Lux H2
03 Dressed Range Rover

My Video Collectionez

Old 10-01-2003, 06:53 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Todd,
Don't get all pissy with me because you screwed the pooch.
The site you were looking at is of pics my buddies and I share back and forth. The "pencil" you're referring to is actually a .50BMG shell and the "gang signs" were supposed to parody the SnoopDogg that we was on the stereo. We were having fun.

What a dildo!! Go back to brow-beating and berating your cubicle mates.

Dennis,
That's really sad that there's people out there like that. Glad no one was hurt. Hope the asswipe got himself dead on the way back to his trailer.

Detonate, why are you being such a crabby little fart? If you're not going to contribute to the troll beating, then be quiet.
Old 10-01-2003, 07:10 PM
Hummer Messiah

I think guys like don't live long. One day he'll pick a fight with the wrong guy.

He ain't heavy.....
He's ma HUMMER baby!
03 NUDE Pewter Lux H2
03 Dressed Range Rover

My Video Collectionez

Old 10-01-2003, 07:16 PM
Hummer Messiah

It's really bad of me to say, but I wish I had been there. Just stand behind him with something in hand and as soon as he moved towards Steve- WACK!!! out go the lights. Then he can wake up wrapped in duct tape smelling like urine while waiting for the cops.
Old 10-01-2003, 07:17 PM
Hummer Expert

Buckeye Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

OR, he'll end up in jail like the two rednecks who stabbed two friends of mine while on an expedition to Kent State University. That was in 1991 and they're still in prison. After some of our group figured out what had happened the two stabbers were on the ground being kicked to a pulp. Lucky for them the cops arrived. They were really a mess. Same deal, we invaded their space (over 100 of us), the townies got pissed off (drunk) pulled the knives and here we are. I knew EXACTLY the type of guy this was. THAT is why I did not make eye contact with him. He was looking for it and anything would have set him off.
Old 10-01-2003, 07:25 PM
Hummer Messiah

Well just be careful out there. I'd really hate to see ANY of you guys in that spot. If it does happen to me...I hope DRTYFN is there!

This story took the piss and viniger out of me.
Gonna have a smoke.

He ain't heavy.....
He's ma HUMMER baby!
03 NUDE Pewter Lux H2
03 Dressed Range Rover

My Video Collectionez

Old 10-01-2003, 07:28 PM
Hummer Messiah

Yeah, me too.
Todd, back away from the keyboard.
Old 10-01-2003, 07:58 PM

Todd is off the scale

Ok, DRTYFN here is the deal. I have reached the conclusion that I will have to rent an H2 from a shop in Los Angeles. That is where I have received the best quote of $14K.

Since you somehow think this is a fake or something illegitimate, I will return to this board with photos of the wrapped H2 at one of the events as proof.

I have no issues with H2 owners or the vehicle in general like some of the Land Rover owners on the DWEB. It is all good fun just to get in the dirt and have a good time.

Sorry you didn't like the way I began this post, I sincerely thought I might get a good suggestion off this board that would allow me acces to an H2 for less than $14k.

Stay tuned for the photos...
Old 10-01-2003, 08:03 PM
Hummer Expert

Buckeye Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Todd,

Check Team Chevy Hummer on Coloroda Blvd. They had a wrapped H1 that's just sitting on the lot. Tell them Jason told you about it and talk to Jeremy Gump.

If that doesn't work call R.B. Tech in LA. They do work for 310 motoring and have many contacts. They work on H2's all the time.

I should have thought of these first but they just came to mind.
Old 10-01-2003, 08:04 PM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

Todd (or whatever other names he uses) suddenly became a nice guy, so let's see what he said this morning: Mind you nobody was rude to him before that, guys were just joking around as usual.

"Good lord...you people (DRTYFN) are a bunch of JACK ASSES!

Yes I expected to get flamed for having this request posted, but not to the point that you think it is a seriously stupid request.

Apparently the folks on this board (except Steve R. who I met on the DISCOWEB site) are not a very intelligent community with relative and constructive suggestions. I got more info from the folks who own Land Rovers then all of you, and they laugh at H2 owners all day long. (except Steve R.)

Thanks for nothing. I am glad I own a Land Rover if this is the type of people I would encounter in an H2 outing or event."
Old 10-01-2003, 08:10 PM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

I just paid $87 billion dollars to teach Iraqis internet skill, among other fancy steps, you are telling me the mighty US Army can't afford to buy a Hummer, or have to send a Land Rover driver guy around to a Hummer site to find a bargain rental?

My guess, if this dude countered my $30,000 offer with a low ball, $5,000, after counter and counter-counter offers, someone on this forum will take a $6K, $8K, $9K rental deal. Instead he started attacking people he wanted to do business with. US DOD depend on people like that to do shopping?
Old 10-01-2003, 08:23 PM
Hummer Messiah

Mac,
Todd(?) came in and committed a faux paus, then when he gets ribbed for it acts like a little sissy and starts name calling. I highly doubt that Todd is anything more than an assistant's assistant.

Like everyone has said, Todd, your initial presentation blew(as in performed fellatio).
In your business(?) first impressions are EVERYTHING.
Plus I didn't start the name calling- you did. Now go back to f*cking up somewhere else.
Old 10-01-2003, 08:26 PM

Detonate is off the scale

MAC, try re-reading this thread. The guy came in and asked a serious question, and all he got was **** from *******s, and a lame ass insulting bull**** offer from you.

I would gave you guys the finger, as I'm doing right now, as well...

-Jim March
Arlington TX
2003 Red H2
Beauty is in the eye of the Beer Holder
Old 10-01-2003, 08:29 PM

Detonate is off the scale

Hey Todd, I might be willing to rent my H2 for $10k for the 3 months. Depending on the little details...

detonate AT sbcglobal.net

-Jim March
Arlington TX
2003 Red H2
Beauty is in the eye of the Beer Holder
Old 10-01-2003, 08:32 PM

NCHummerman is off the scale

I'd be willing to let you wrap my H2 up here in Northern California .... and I drive it, for much less than $14,000.00 ... I drive mine at least 50 miles per day, six days a week.

Michael
---
Pewter Hummer H2
Northern California

www.zootsuitstore.com
------------------------------------
Northern California

www.zootsuitstore.com
------------------------------------
Old 10-01-2003, 08:39 PM
Hummer Messiah

Detonate,
Nobody asked for you to shoot your mouth off. If you re-read the thread you would have noticed that your buddy Todd was the first one to get pissy. Up to that point it was pretty good natured ribbing.

Todd came in here and asked a (silly)question. We replied in a good-natured manner. Todd got snotty, and acted like we were goofing off when we should be making his job easier. That's when things started to escalate. Then you have to stick your nose into things and flail around like an oafish lummox. If your reading comprehension was a little higher you might have understood what was going on.
Now go wash the sand out of your crack and you'll feel better.
Old 10-01-2003, 09:00 PM
Hummer Messiah

Alec,
It started out good natured at first. A couple of people actually gave him some decent info. Then he got an attitude and things went downhill after that. He knew how much it would cost going to a rental agency, and yet he came here and low-balled us.
Also there's the issue of liability. What if soemthing should happen while Todd is driving someone else's H2? Who do you think his company is going to go after. GM, the insurance company and the poor sap that good-heartedly rented his prized H2 to help out this ninconpoop. But does Todd think about that? No. Judging from his first post, he probably doesn't think that far ahead.
If it was your idea to send him here, why didn't you give him an introduction? Probably because you knew better.
Old 10-01-2003, 09:05 PM

Gary C is off the scale

Alex, Your H2 Authority should be revoked!!!

OR, you can't post for a month???!!!

lol???

<font color=Gray>Pewter</font>, Lux, Ventvisors, Foose Wheels, Corsa Touring Exhaust, HID's