H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Technical Discussion and Customizing your H2

Old 02-24-2005, 07:27 PM
Hummer Guru

frank6150 is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">P.S. You really need to look beyond any vendor with "G" in their name... they're out to "G"ank you. Look at any of the vendors over on LS1tech.com and shop them against each other, you'll get a better deal in the end. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow do you not have the slightest clue as to what you are talking about. I guess you never took the time to think that considering his last name starts with a G that could possibly have something to do with the name? Clarence is a very close friend of mine and goes way far out of his way to help people.

Not only that but he is the number 3 seller on the internet of Hummer products in general and number 1 on quite a few specific parts. You should probably keep ridiculous assumptions like that to yourself.
Old 02-25-2005, 12:28 AM

CHarris is off the scale

Ahhh... how quickly all rise against me with one little joke.

This is pretty funny because the original poster doesn't even give the full name of the vendor. So actually I haven't trashed anyone I made fun of the "name" "Gstyle" which, in and of itself, is meaningless. As it was not a real name, I did not bother to look because I didn't care. Want to know why...? Because "G" anything is usually slang for "gangsta" in this day and age of ebonics nonsense that is quickly absorbed into the collective vocabulary.

I guess I'm the only one who can see how such a trememdous world-stopping mistake such as mine could happen. And to think I was only having a little fun with the name. I do see that everyone knew what "ganked" meant so the original intent of the joke was clearly not lost in translation. That is good I guess. You guys are very loyal. I guess that is good, too.

I still stand by the comparison pricing comment no matter who you decide to buy from.

Everyone else... reach back and pull those panties free

It's almost funny... I post some good info and everyone keys on the joke at the very end.
2002 Firehawk #966 (Traded in)
Old 02-25-2005, 12:45 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Wrong, everyone saw a jab, joke or not, at a someone we know and respect and don't much appreciate it. So, regardless of what you have said or say, until you acknowledge and properly apologize for the comment, few will give a **** because it is crappy to **** on a fellow member who you really didn't care enough about. I assure you loyalty and integrity is something expected and respected amongst most here and you don't much seem to care about either.
Old 02-25-2005, 12:54 AM

CHarris is off the scale

Actually, I did apologize until I read the original post again. Then I changed my mind. I didn't **** on anyone. You guys told me I did. The intent wasn't there to talk bad about any person.
By the same logic of the "G" comment then I should have a lot more people mad at me.. there must be hundreds or thousands of web businesses that contain the letter "g".

No one even stated a real business name until Paragon did. As most of the participants jumped on the bandwagon after he stated that name I'd say that Paragon made a connection and the rest saw his post. That's the first I'd ever even heard of it.

If you don't see the joke I was making... fine. Ban me.

I will just be another source of information that you guys clearly don't need.
Old 02-25-2005, 01:44 AM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CHarris:
Actually, I did apologize until I read the original post again. Then I changed my mind. I didn't **** on anyone. You guys told me I did. The intent wasn't there to talk bad about any person.
By the same logic of the "G" comment then I should have a lot more people mad at me.. there must be hundreds or thousands of web businesses that contain the letter "g".

No one even stated a real business name until Paragon did. As most of the participants jumped on the bandwagon after he stated that name I'd say that Paragon made a connection and the rest saw his post. That's the first I'd ever even heard of it.

If you don't see the joke I was making... fine. Ban me.

I will just be another source of information that you guys clearly don't need. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You must be a total ****bird, showing your true colors. Let me sum this up and break it down for you so no one will mistake your post as not being the BS it is. In your first post in this thread, you quoted Maj. Drew who said:<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Why would I pay any of the above, when I can get a Magna charger for $5500 through Gstyle and do it myself.
Comments appreciated. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That right there referenced the company Gstyle then your response to his quote contained: <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">P.S. You really need to look beyond any vendor with "G" in their name... they're out to "G"ank you. Look at any of the vendors over on LS1tech.com and shop them against each other, you'll get a better deal in the end. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>So you want to stand behind your previous statements? Of course you will, if you were a stand up guy you would have apologized PROPERLY already and moved on, but no, you'll keep this one going because you just can't be a man and apologize for the mistake (intended or not) without any excuses or comments.
Old 02-25-2005, 01:55 AM
Hummer Guru

Wow I never thought "G" could possibly mean gansta, man I guess I should read up on my ebonics. You truly are a superior being...

You knew exactly who you were talking about when you made your post so don't try to back talk your way out of it, your brain hasn't evolved enough past the chimp stage to attempt something like that.
Old 02-25-2005, 02:21 AM

CHarris is off the scale

I love you Paragon. You like to take things personally.

Since you're so certain that I was talking bad about a vendor, I'll let you in on a not so little secret... if you want performance parts at good prices you go to a place that deals in large quantities of performance parts. Many of them are listed in internet forums that deal with performance... like LS1tech.com.

Even Dr Miles got a better deal than that price originally posted that was attributed to this "Gstyle" business. Do you understand that $5500.00 is not a good price to pay for a Radix kit? Lets show some evidence... Dr Miles got his Radix and HEADERS, for $5,037. I got my Radix alone for $4587.77 shipped to my door. Do you understand math, Paragon? We both bought ours from Speed Engineering. I don't personally care if anyone buys one from Speed Engineering or not. But I'm guessing that others will see this and see that not all Official Hummer forum endorsed vendors are pricing things fairly. It actually annoys me that everytime I've priced any hummer part from a Hummer specific business I am always able to beat the price by going to a non-hummer specific vendor. Maybe your wallet is just too fat and you can't sit on it so you like to throw your money around to ease the pain. I'll bet you tip 50% of the check when you eat out. I only tip 20% if the service was actually good. Continue to be ripped if you like, but don't drag anyone else down with you.

I'm very good at math and have been very successful at running with the big money boys for a lot less cash.

Where I come from helping out is more valuable than ridiculing people. My posts have added some value to this forum. I've shared some expensive lessons for free here. But now I'm tied up arguing over the internet with you. You called me a ****bird. If anyone should be offended it's me.

But I love you anyway. Send me your address so I can send you a free copy of "Comparison Shopping for Dummies"
Old 02-25-2005, 02:22 AM

CHarris is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by frank6150:
Wow I never thought "G" could possibly mean gansta, man I guess I should read up on my ebonics. You truly are a superior being...

You knew exactly who you were talking about when you made your post so don't try to back talk your way out of it, your brain hasn't evolved enough past the chimp stage to attempt something like that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why do you want to jump on the pile, now? Do you actually have a stake in this? You're like the kid who stands in the back and says "Yeah!" when the tough guy talks...
Old 02-25-2005, 02:31 AM
Hummer Authority

H2Finally is an unknown quantity at this point

You guys must be as bored as I am. But I bet even Clarence wouldn't give a rat's ass what anyone said "in passing" abt his business. His reputation (& success) speaks for itself.

CHarris, quit being so stubborn. Say "sorry, nothing personal", and move on. Big C is well-liked here. Btw, for many, service is at least as important as lowest price.
Old 02-25-2005, 02:45 AM

CHarris is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2Finally:
You guys must be as bored as I am. But I bet even Clarence wouldn't give a rat's ass what anyone said "in passing" abt his business. His reputation (& success) speaks for itself.

CHarris, quit being so stubborn. Say "sorry, nothing personal", and move on. Big C is well-liked here. Btw, for many, service is at least as important as lowest price. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not personal.. or it wasn't until Paragon made it so by insulting me. I didn't even realize it was an old post... I just saw it up top and dropped my good comments and a little joke on it.

And you're right - service is very important. But when guys are self installing items and dealing with businesses that are drop shipping the product from Magnacharger the only service you are buying is the person taking your order and forwarding it on to the Magnacharger. Service like that should go to the lowest bidder because it isn't much service at all.

Every business that is selling magnachargers via mail order is drop shipping them because Magnacharger ships them with your personal VIN loaded in the handheld programmer.
Old 02-25-2005, 02:47 AM

CHarris is off the scale

Damn... there I go sharing information again! What am I thinking? Must be the ****bird in me...
Old 02-25-2005, 03:07 AM
Banned

I could so easily pull out the locker room comments for you because it justs fits so well.

First, I just looked. Clarence has his for $4700 and I would bet it would be cheaper if someone from the forum called and talked to him about it. Secondly you are completely wrong about the service. Clarence will walk you through something on the phone or do whatever it takes to make sure you end up happy, not just drop it on your doorstep.

Thirdly, to address you evasion to the whole point of allof this. I looked at all of the other sites and your beloved ls1tech and they are selling them for over $5K left and right.

So to follow your train of thought, you should have done a little research to see what the price for the radix at gstyle was before shooting off at the mouth. And quit avoiding the whole point.

Step up and be a man or otherwise just continue to be the whining bitch you are turning up to be.
Old 02-25-2005, 03:13 AM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2Finally:
You guys must be as bored as I am. But I bet even Clarence wouldn't give a rat's ass what anyone said "in passing" abt his business. His reputation (& success) speaks for itself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I also bet Clarence would be appreciative of people that know him for standing up and making right by his reputation just as anybody else here who shows integrity and honesty should.

The point is the comment was stupid, baseless and derogatory about a specific business of which dumbass had no knowledge of. It is incumbent upon us as "friends" to stand up and call the BS for what it is. Now when the little cheeseball won't even admit it and then does the Bill Clinton and turns it around that he is the victim and some newbie comes along and reads his comments without them being addressed properly, is a problem to me. I would hope that those who know me would do the same for me or my businesses.
Old 02-25-2005, 03:41 AM

CHarris is off the scale

I still love you, Paragon. You angry little man.

I'm done with the topic. The whole deal is out there. If you can't go and be a "whining bitch" (your words again, my friend...) and get me banned then you should just let it go.

I'm only posting now because I enjoy our playful exchange so well.

You'd like me better if I kissed your ass and sucked up to everyone and was all "agreeable". Well, it's not gonna happen. I'll be around to talk about horsepower. You stay around and talk about **** that doesn't matter (like this now wasted thread) and maybe you can find some time to be helpful again as I'm sure you once were. May I recommend you talk about offroading or some other pursuit that is actually fun?

Now.. back on topic with this thread and more good information. You have to call to get the best prices. The vendors themselves even tell you that. Every vendor runs ads from time to time in the sale section of the forum and says... "Call for best prices that are too low to post". Oh yeah... The prices you quoted in your last post were still beat by Speed Engineering The point still stands... SHOP AROUND TO SEVERAL VENDORS TO GET THE BEST DEAL. If you called your favorite shop up and told him you had a better quote than his posted one he should meet it. All the good vendors say they will beat another competitors advertised price. The best ones will beat the unadvertised (meaning email and personal message quotes).

Night night, Paragon. Sleep tight if you aren't too insane with rage to sleep.
Old 02-25-2005, 06:01 AM
Hummer Expert

W1N is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
W1N, I have no clue about the emissions. Call LPE and speak to Tim. They are very helpful and stand behind their product even when others don't. When my truck didn't perform properly they picked it up, fixed it and shipped it back... No charge. All because I was about a second off where I should be. They have even sent me a programmer to have.

I have been very pleased with them and to pull the times I have with all that extra crap on the truck really says something.

Here is a link to the Motor Trend article. BTW, I was pulling more HP and Torque than this truck. They are all alittle different.
http://motortrend.com/features/perfo...0308_tuner_h2/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks KenP, can you tell how your truck didn't perform properly? Or was it your H2 that didn't work properly after LPE tuning?

Here is LPE's answer for all of you who are interested concerning emissions of the LPE 500hp package for H2:

"The part throttle emissions should not be much different than what you have now. At WOT you would have higher emissions but the testing most states do does not cover this."

thanks!
Old 02-25-2005, 09:28 AM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CHarris:
Why do you want to jump on the pile, now? Do you actually have a stake in this? You're like the kid who stands in the back and says "Yeah!" when the tough guy talks... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually dumbass I jumped on the pile earlier but seeing as you have very little upstairs maybe you should take a few extra minutes and read the first page again, that is if you happen to have the time in between lodging large cocks in your throat. Last I checked it's a free country which gives me the right to call you things like ****wad, dildo hunter, cum blanket, etc... You know your beat which is why you are at the stage you are now. You got nothing left.

Also, I'm sure most people know that you get a better price by calling rather than just buying the product for the posted price. The '03 I traded in a month ago was supercharged and I bought the kit from Gstyle. I know I paid less than most people and when the installers ran into problems putting the kit in he was on the phone with Magna and me the entire day getting it resolved. That is the kind of service you get from him and that is why a few of us have taken offense to your comments.
Old 02-25-2005, 12:11 PM
Banned

I still love you, Paragon. You angry little man.

I'm done with the topic. The whole deal is out there. If you can't go and be a "whining bitch" (your words again, my friend...) and get me banned then you should just let it go.

I'm only posting now because I enjoy our playful exchange so well.

You'd like me better if I kissed your ass and sucked up to everyone and was all "agreeable". Well, it's not gonna happen. I'll be around to talk about horsepower. You stay around and talk about **** that doesn't matter (like this now wasted thread) and maybe you can find some time to be helpful again as I'm sure you once were. May I recommend you talk about offroading or some other pursuit that is actually fun?

Now.. back on topic with this thread and more good information. You have to call to get the best prices. The vendors themselves even tell you that. Every vendor runs ads from time to time in the sale section of the forum and says... "Call for best prices that are too low to post". Oh yeah... The prices you quoted in your last post were still beat by Speed Engineering The point still stands... SHOP AROUND TO SEVERAL VENDORS TO GET THE BEST DEAL. If you called your favorite shop up and told him you had a better quote than his posted one he should meet it. All the good vendors say they will beat another competitors advertised price. The best ones will beat the unadvertised (meaning email and personal message quotes).

Night night, Paragon. Sleep tight if you aren't too insane with rage to sleep. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Tell me, were you born such a retarded ****head, or were you originally a slug who managed to rise to such prominence? Your open passive aggressive idiocy points to the inane narcissim that doesn't allow you to act like a man. You obviously have the IQ of sand and have now have reached rock bottom with signs showing that you are starting to dig. If one were to read your posts, it's easy to see that you were shot through a stupid forest and didn't miss a tree. It's just a shame that stupidity isn't painful. You have made as much sense as a garbage disposal on a goat's ass, and that you are living proof that **** can sprout legs and walk. Two other things, I am about as far as being an angry or small man as you can get. I can probably make grumpy that you could draw a door and window on and call it home. You are such a f'king walking contradiction that you first said that you were done with this thread and the turn around and post a couple of paragraphs later "now back on topic...blah blah blah."

The "good information" you've provided is likened to telling a marathon runner that the best way to walk is to put one foot in front of the other. I mean, really, do you think you are offering any real information that anything taller than an amoeba and older than a minute doesn't already know. Also, I don't think I would like you at all especially with all of your "I love you" and "kissing and sucking" comments, you f'king homo. I'm done with this thread. You happy big girl.

PS - The second to last sentence was a joke.
Old 02-25-2005, 01:01 PM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

Hi Everyone
I have been setting back and just watching. I like everyone here know that Clarence is as good as gold. He has helped Me and I have some of His Mall Queen ACC. on My girl. I believe in defending friends if they are not around to defend themselves no problem. I'll be honest for what ever reason each was up set what i actually felt was pain in My heart to watch and see all the buddies, and I include Cory even though he and I had words in the beginning I thought I'm never going to talk to Him agian, tearing each other apart. I PM'd Him about this and made suggestions but what I said to Him is just My opion and that plus a dollar bill may accidently get Him a cup of coffee (I do not know I do not drink it LOL) I have the highest respect for PARAGON as he can find info better than anyone I have seen. I'm so near Him i hope to take a short trip and go over to Jackson and see Him and buy lunch or something or PARAGON if You happen to be in the Little Rock area let Me know, also if You are a Rebel fan maybe I can come over sometime and watch Hogs and Rebels with you and we will cheer against each other If You make sure and not let any nuckle heads attack me because You and I are having fun yelling against each others team. I actually told a guy the day all this began that sells a product do not go on our forum and start offering anything for sell. WE do not like it but We do have a sponsor forum that you can go to post. Well anyway to the point I was going to make is I told Him you may think You can sneak in there but there is a guy (PARAGON) that I wonder if He is not CIA, SECRET SERVICE, PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR, or maybe just a super hacker I do not know. I do know one thing He will find out who You are, where You, and things about You that You probably want secret. I told the guy he is that good. It amases Me. But as i watched and read I felt sad and thought the best thing to do would be for someone to notify Clarence and let Him handle all this by PM as I'm sure Clarence can handle it. I'm not saying he should not be defended if it was needed but because He so well Loved by Us I just kept thinking why is He not told and let deal with it. Then the next thing I thought if someone new happen upon this thread they probably would not come back. I hope We are becoming a premiere forum. I'm not saying We can't have disagreement but at some point it needs to go PM like I did with Cory after realising the first time He and I had words I just jumped back on the open forum back at Him and then realised I need to do this in PM. I hope I'm making some sense. I guess it is sort of like airing our dirty laundry in public. No I'm going to say it even though DRTYFN would tease Me I do not mean You buddy when I talk about dirty laundry being aired.LOL I have spoke openly also to forum buddies who ruffled My feathers and after this I'm going to make a very conscience effort to go PM if I need to let someone know they offended Me or one of My buds. I hope We can by this experience develope just in our own way a protocal to deal with these type things.
Hey this is just My 2 cents as I want our family to get along. Remember strength in numbers. I brag about this forum so much You would think it was one of My children.
I tell anyone that wants to take a look We have troll patrol so do not go on thier and even think about doing something stupid but do go and look.
Thanks guys for being here on this forum and letting me ask dumb questions some time. I do know one thing this site has cut My learning time down tremendously having all this info.
Thanks to everyone who helps Us with all the valuable stuff We get to learn.

TAZ (Rick)
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 02-25-2005, 03:09 PM
Banned

Well, Taz, this is where you and I disagree. He made a statement in public about gstyle and it is only proper to correct him, which I did about as nice as I could with my first post. Then he would not properly apologize for it and needs to be publicly flogged for it. This is not about me in any way, except for the fun part where I get to bash away because he wants to be such a punk and not apologize for the original statement. There is no reason for this to go to PM because this is not about me, it is about Cory and his obstinacy about just doing what's right.

I was just in LR, well Conway, because of a lawsuit. We might try to make it to Hot Springs to go to Superlifts OHV park some time this summer.

And, don't come here for a game, we eat hogs for breakfast.
Old 02-25-2005, 03:30 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

W1N, check your pm's.