H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 11-06-2004, 05:48 PM

4churchill is off the scale

is it me , or do some pics on lynch site show several h3 with marker lights? seems those also have chrome mirror caps, while black mirrored ones have no marker lights.......maybe lux pkg will include marker lights?

www.HUMMERNut.net

is it me , or do some pics on lynch site show several h3 with marker lights? seems those also have chrome mirror caps, while black mirrored ones have no marker lights.......maybe lux pkg will include marker lights?

www.HUMMERNut.net

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 01-16-2005, 05:54 PM

Kahloq is off the scale

No, if you look at the first row of pics at Lynchhummer, it shows a red H3 that has chrome mirror caps, but no marker lights. I'm betting its a seperate package not defined by chrome mirror caps or whatever. I'd like to hope that anyhow. Not everone is gonna want chrome everywhere, but will want the marker lights.
Old 03-23-2005, 03:31 PM

Queen Sheba is off the scale

Sorry fellas! No marker lights. There will be a marker light bar that will be intergrated with the vehicle so that it looks to be part of the vehicle.
Old 03-23-2005, 05:01 PM

Batgirl is off the scale

I ordered my H3, I got the chrome package which includes chrome door handles, mirror caps, roof rack, side step and rims... thats all.
Old 03-23-2005, 10:39 PM

tonka61 is off the scale

HOW MUCH ARE WE TALKEN TO ORDER THIS H3
Old 03-24-2005, 02:40 AM

Batgirl is off the scale

what do you mean exactly?
Old 03-24-2005, 01:49 PM
Hummer Professional

killian is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kahloq:
if you look at the first row of pics at Lynchhummer, it shows a red H3 that has chrome mirror caps, but no marker lights. I'm betting its a seperate package... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

When I ordered my H3 the sales manager took me into his office and logged on to a secure factory web site where we chose my options. I chose the "Adventure Package" for the base model then we scrolled through the add ons which you could order a la carte as opposed to as part of a package. Down the line a ways was option "UNH - Roof Mtd Marker Lamps" it was next to another option for a roof mounted light bar which was described to me as an off road light bar.

I don't know if the marker lamps will be in a light bar format but if they dont look as clean as the ones on lynchhummer, I'll probably pass.
Old 03-25-2005, 04:31 AM

Kahloq is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Queen Sheba:
Sorry fellas! No marker lights. There will be a marker light bar that will be intergrated with the vehicle so that it looks to be part of the vehicle. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, but your off the mark quite a bit. Just by viewing the pics at lynch hummer, you can plainly see a few varieties with marker lights!
There are two version even....one that has 2 LARGER lamp lights that are more like overhead square molded spotters and then the orange marker lights along the roof line.

Killian's post is further proof as well as visiting www.medved.com and building an H3. That will show you the options available and that includes separate options fro marker lights. Have a nice day!
Old 03-25-2005, 12:48 PM

Queen Sheba is off the scale

The only warning I can give is that GM is notorious for changing things prior to production. Just what I heard from the inside. The models on the Lynch HUMMER website are mules and are not production vehicles. Seeing is not believing.
Old 03-25-2005, 01:57 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I don't think Sheba is wrong, I think there is just a misunderstanding. It appears that you can get the H3 without any clearance/marker lights. But you can also add them as an option but this option is a plastic valance that mounts across the front end portion of the roof and contains the clearance lights. I think that is what Sheba is alluding to.

I would imagine that this is the most economical way for GM to provide the look. So, yes, you can get the clearance/marker lights but they will be on a "bar" that is molding attached to the roof and this will be a dealer installed option. Here is the description for it:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>REGULAR PRODUCTION ACCESSORY, MARKER LIGHT BAR, ROOF-MOUNTED (SPO-supplied, dealer installed) (Not available with (UNJ) Regular Production Accessory, Lamps, off-road, roof-mounted.) Code: UNH[/list]
Old 03-26-2005, 11:15 PM
Hummer Professional

killian is off the scale

I've been going back and forth: " I want the marker lights, I don't want the marker lights....oooh, the off road lights look good!". So I call my sales guy today and ask him to nix the marker lights and add the off road lights. He said no problem but called me back and told me that my H3 is already in production so no changes could be made. He ordered a second one with everything that I wanted and said that it would arrive "within 10 days of the first one" and I could choose either one. I asked if he had an arrival date, he said that he didn't but he said that he was told that GM is doing one of the fastest ramp ups ever for this vehicle.

Just thought I'd offer an FYI.
Old 03-27-2005, 02:19 PM
Hummer Expert

H3 Builder is an unknown quantity at this point

At the plant they will NOT come with any top lights at all. These will be dealer addons. There is quite a list of dealer addons available. There are about 3 diff kinds of light packages available.