H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 11-17-2004, 12:48 AM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

So I stopped at the dealer today to pick up some parts for the H2. For the hell of it, I went into talk with the Sales Manager. I asked him about prices and options on the H3. he gave me a brochure. It shows all of the exterior colors, but no interior options. he said a "Lux" package with air susp. will be about 41K with every option. 41K?
He didn't have exact prices available as of yet, but should have them just after the first of the year. He said he should have his frist H3 in May 05.
Hummer Guru

So I stopped at the dealer today to pick up some parts for the H2. For the hell of it, I went into talk with the Sales Manager. I asked him about prices and options on the H3. he gave me a brochure. It shows all of the exterior colors, but no interior options. he said a "Lux" package with air susp. will be about 41K with every option. 41K?
He didn't have exact prices available as of yet, but should have them just after the first of the year. He said he should have his frist H3 in May 05.
Hummer Guru

Old 12-23-2004, 08:09 PM

Jenn69 is off the scale

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">what colors are there?</span>
Old 12-24-2004, 01:48 AM
Hummer Guru

Black
Slate Blue Metallic
Boulder Gray Metalic
Shadow Green Metallic
Victory Red
Yellow
Birch White

Go to H3 INFO and sign up for their H3 updates. you can request a poster/ brochure on the truck.
Old 01-08-2005, 08:58 PM

LasVegas is off the scale

I plan to buy my wife an H3 when they come out but not for 41K
Old 01-09-2005, 07:45 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

PhilD
I was reading in a magazine today that a new color coming out was a lime green and had just a partial picture so that You could not tell and they did not say if it was H3 or H2. The color looked like a spit pea soup color. Is that one of the colors in h3 list? My dealer said $41,000 to $46,000 depending on what You want on it. That is absolutely ridiculous if it is true. Somebody there needs to take thier head out of thier BUTT!!!!!
Thanks
Taz (Rick) This is the way My daughter said
I should do it.
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 01-09-2005, 03:20 PM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RLTAZH2:
PhilD
I was reading in a magazine today that a new color coming out was a lime green and had just a partial picture so that You could not tell and they did not say if it was H3 or H2. The color looked like a spit pea soup color. Is that one of the colors in h3 list? My dealer said $41,000 to $46,000 depending on what You want on it. That is absolutely ridiculous if it is true. Somebody there needs to take thier head out of thier BUTT!!!!!
Thanks
Taz (Rick) This is the way My daughter said
I should do it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My dealer (Medved Hummer in Denver) told me base price is 35K. They also told me with all options and Nav would put this close to 41K. I got the poster/ brochure in the mail and I don't see lime green. Where did you read the article?
Old 01-09-2005, 11:00 PM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PhilD:
$35k would sound more reasonable, but $6k in options sounds like a lot, but I guess that depends on what the options are. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i thought the same thing.
Maybe 2K for the nav/ radio option.
so 4K to play with.
2K for leather/heated seats package.

Still 2K to play with.
Upgraded tires to 33" and air susp. That should take care of the rest almost?
Old 01-10-2005, 12:28 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

timgco
I have been looking in the mags i have and I can not find it I think it may have been in My Doctors office or My detailers waiting room. I was at both within 24 hours and it appears to Me they both must make about the same kind of money. I do seem to remember it was a Hummer at SEMA. They were talking about the 4 lines of Hummers with the H3T coming. It should a close up of the side I think rear fender and talked about the lime green is a new factory color coming. Sorry but if I run across it I'll post it.

TAZ (Rick)
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 01-13-2005, 05:02 AM
Hummer Expert

XM DUDE is off the scale

If they price this thing too high then they're not going to get the market share they want when for 40K you can get a Hemi grand cherokee or just upgrade to an H2 for about 15K more.
Old 01-16-2005, 05:00 PM

Kahloq is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by XM DUDE:
If they price this thing too high then they're not going to get the market share they want when for 40K you can get a Hemi grand cherokee or just upgrade to an H2 for about 15K more. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not everyone has the financial ability to afford a 15,000 dollar upgrade. If I could afford an H2, I'd buy one. But at 56K+, I can't see shelling out $900 per month for a car payment.
Old 01-20-2005, 12:03 AM

Attila35 is off the scale

i just hope the H3 has a paint job that is worth 40k.........unlike my 55k black H2 that cant hold a shine no matter how much carnuba gets slathered on!
Old 01-25-2005, 04:27 AM
Hummer Expert

XM DUDE is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Hummers are supposed to be shiney?
Old 01-30-2005, 03:55 AM
Hummer Guru

bparker is an unknown quantity at this point

I spoke to my buddy that works are a Hummer dealership and he checked the puter for pricing and said that they will go for 30k-40k depending on options. No, I am not sure if you can buy one for exactly 30,000.00 but I would assume they will have a lower priced entry model for the mass buyers.

You can pre-order them in March and take delivery in May.

/cheers
Old 02-02-2005, 01:20 AM
Hummer Professional

funpilot is off the scale

My Hummer dealer said they heard from 27,000 to 35,000....I hope they are right.
Old 02-02-2005, 03:21 AM

Kahloq is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by funpilot:
My Hummer dealer said they heard from 27,000 to 35,000....I hope they are right. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I hope that is right, especailly considering the competition it will face(Jeep Grand Cherokee) and Dodge Durango(ugly POS now).
Old 02-02-2005, 12:50 PM
Hummer Professional

Hummertech is off the scale

THE H3 WILL BE OFFERING MANY MORE CHOICES THAN THE H2 HAD. CLOTH OR LEATHER INTERIOR. DIFFERENT COLOR INTERIORS. MANY ACCYS, TUBE STEPS, BRUSH GUARDS ETC..
NAV RADIOS. STABILITRAK IS STANDARD WITH AN AUTO TRANS OPTION. HAS OPTIONAL TIRES, OPTIONAL TRANSFER CASE WITH VERY LOW 4WD GEAR.
GM WILL PRICE THIS RIGHT, AND SELL THE HECK OUT OF THEM COMPARED TO GRAND CHEROKEE.