H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 05-27-2005, 01:03 AM
Hummer Authority

NJ H2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Got a call the H3 would be available to see today at GoldCoast Cad/Hummer in NJ. Lidia and I drove up there where they proceeded to tell me the price for the H3 we wanted would be in the upper 30's to low 40's! I asked them how they came up with that price and he said they were adding $5,000 to the list price!!! I told him I could get a new H2 for close to that price!
Needless to say we walked out after telling him that I wouldn't be paying that or buying another Hummer from them, and that is no way to build a repeat customer base! He said he already sold 3 at 5 LARGE over sticker! (good luck actually getting that!) As we were leaving he started to change his tune and said he would see what he could do about selling it to me for sticker!

Old 05-27-2005, 01:03 AM
Hummer Authority

NJ H2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Got a call the H3 would be available to see today at GoldCoast Cad/Hummer in NJ. Lidia and I drove up there where they proceeded to tell me the price for the H3 we wanted would be in the upper 30's to low 40's! I asked them how they came up with that price and he said they were adding $5,000 to the list price!!! I told him I could get a new H2 for close to that price!
Needless to say we walked out after telling him that I wouldn't be paying that or buying another Hummer from them, and that is no way to build a repeat customer base! He said he already sold 3 at 5 LARGE over sticker! (good luck actually getting that!) As we were leaving he started to change his tune and said he would see what he could do about selling it to me for sticker!

Old 05-27-2005, 01:27 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, come on down. There selling at sticker at Hall in VBeach.
Old 05-27-2005, 01:58 AM

lexpro is off the scale

on Harley forums there is usually a topic called MSRP dealers and every one posts what dealer is doing what...like ABC dealer is sticker plus 599 dealer fee,such and such dealer is doing sticker price no fees,and XYZ dealer is doing sticker and free window tint....
I dont think these prices will hold long though just have patience...i was a used car manager at Lexus when the new highly touted RX330 came out and sticker didnt hold but 6 months...but GM released this as a 06 model on purpose so they could market the car at list price with no incentives longer than if they did it as a 05..