H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 12-22-2003, 07:09 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Check it out.

Black Lingenfelter Lux
Attached Images

Old 12-22-2003, 07:09 PM
Hummer Messiah

Check it out.

Black Lingenfelter Lux
Old 12-22-2003, 07:10 PM
Hummer Messiah

Front

Black Lingenfelter Lux
Attached Images

Old 12-22-2003, 07:12 PM
Hummer Messiah

Back
How to post multiple pics?

Black Lingenfelter Lux
Attached Images

Old 12-22-2003, 07:47 PM
HummMe

Thats the first time I have seen vent visors on an H2. Looks pretty ****ty to me. I wonder how many of those trucks they actually sell for that kind of coin?!
Old 12-22-2003, 08:24 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Almost $20K for chrome?!!! There might be $10K on that thing at full retail. Are there any pro sport teams in the area?
Old 12-22-2003, 09:24 PM

ANTI_H2 is off the scale

I thought I would voice my opinion. First of all $31,500 worth of extras with most of it being chrome is a joke. Second, why on an H2? I can think of tons of other vehicles to do this to, but not an H2. Third, they are charging a markup that is ridiculous. Night Vision systems can be purchased for about $3200 installed, and the DVD/VCR/TV setup for $3500 can be done for a mere $2500 at any stereo shop, The spare tire carrier for $1795 can be purchased for about $695 maybe a little more. The third row seat for $2100 can be purchased for about $1400 from the dealer and the cheesy chrome package even with all the stuff they quoted over the phone only comes to $8750. So what is with all the hype, an $87,049 H2 that should sell for a lot less. Who in the world would buy that? What a freaking rip off.
Old 12-22-2003, 11:00 PM

Centerfire is off the scale

I bet they sell it.

Mike
Old 12-22-2003, 11:37 PM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

I actually know people, including some family members, who buy things at very high prices from very expensive retailers, they don't bargain, they don't shop around and don't want to spend time to do it themselves, never shop at Target or Wal-mart or Costco. They walk in, like what they see and buy it as is on the spot. Often the average folks will think or call them STUPID or have more money than brain, etc... But the truth is, at least among the ones I know, they are self-made men and women, smart professionals (not sports stars or drug dealers), the more they spent the more they'll make, they simply make money faster than they can spend it. Just think, if you make $1 million, $2M or $5 millions dollars a year, what does it matter saving $10K or $20K or not.

I am not like that at all, I used to laugh at those who pay full prices without checking around, took me years to realized they are not stupid, just everyone do things differently.
Old 12-23-2003, 12:37 AM

unaslob is off the scale

there is a sucker born every minute....

unaslob

Corsa Sport exhaust(offroad 'tip'), Gobi rack w/ lights & w/roof mounted tire w/ ladder, Warn Winch with rear power, Dual Wolo Airhorns w/ lanyard valve, Hadley Aircompressor 130PSI, 14" airtank, front and rear quick disconnects for air, Cobra 75 WX CB, Dual 4' Firestik fiberglass whips, front tinted windows, 7" Homer Simpson decal (teehee)!
Corsa Sport exhaust(offroad \'tip\'), Gobi rack w/ lights & w/roof mounted tire w/ ladder, Warn Winch with rear power, Dual Wolo Airhorns w/ lanyard valve, Hadley Aircompressor 130PSI, 14\" airtank, front and rear quick disconnects for air, Cobra 75 WX
Old 12-23-2003, 01:17 AM
Hummer Messiah

HUMME: Sorry you do not like the VentVisors. I love mine, especially on a rainy day when I want fresh air.

DRTY: No, but they will get it. Remember the last one I was told went for full pop.

antih2: 31k chrome on any vehicle is too much for many folks. You would probably like to see that much chrome on a 15k rice burner. Real smart little guy.
Not defending the price, but the tire carrier also includes the cover...

CTR: you are right.

Mac: I agree with you also. If Bill Gates is walking down the street and a $5 bill is on the ground, does he pick it up? Of course not. The mere act alone would cost him money.

Phil: I did not know shat the heck a shopping trolley was. Now a baggage buggy maybe. Oh, that is the passenger seat of the truck...

UNA: Sucker for some, desirable for others.

Please note, I am not defending the prices here, nor am I condeming them. Some are willing to pay to have it now while many will wait to save.

Black Lingenfelter Lux
Old 12-23-2003, 03:21 AM
Hummer Professional

HUMMERDOGG is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh... The voting public, the common man... God bless him...

I'm almost tempted to outfit my rig with $10,000 worth of chrome, black out the lights and grill, add an aftermarket dvd player and stereo system and try to pass it off as a $75K vehicle... You guys let me know if we get any takers...

-HUMMERDOGG

TROLL POACHER (I hunt trolls even if it ain't troll hunting season...)

TROLL TAXIDERMIST (For those of you who get to them before I can. I provide this service free of charge...)

Old 12-23-2003, 01:04 PM
Hummer Guru

Spike is an unknown quantity at this point

ANTI H2 wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I thought I would voice my opinion. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is anybody really interested in what this non-hummer owning dickhead has to say?

I didn't think so.

2003 Yellow H2, Lux Series, Air Suspension, Front Brush Guard, Rear Tail Lamp Guards, Helo Maxx 8 Chrome Rims, MC2 Chrome Billet Locking Fuel Door, MC2 Chrome Hood Handles, MC2 Chrome Hood Latches, Chrome Billet Hummer Logo Hitch Step
Old 12-23-2003, 01:59 PM

Queen Sheba is off the scale

Anti--

Maybe you should think twice about voicing your opinion where it doesn't belong. We have very loyal owners here and they are unlike any other. You should understand that HUMMER owners are a different breed of customer. They don't like sh!t talked here in the forum about their vehicle. When you get an earfull, make sure to take a step aside before you get run over.

Take off your protection gear if you are a real man (or woman) and take your licks.

"I don't believe that life is supposed to make you feel good, or to make you feel miserable either. Life is just supposed to make you feel"
Old 12-23-2003, 11:18 PM
Hummer Veteran

Ted is off the scale

The "Hall Chrome Package" seems a tad expensive. I grew up in Virginia Beach, Hall always had a way of jacking up prices.
Old 12-24-2003, 06:08 PM

InfamousTeeDog is off the scale

Anti,
We do not care about your opinion because it is obviously biased by your screen name. So do us all a favor...pull your bottom lip over your head and swallow!

"If you build it, they will come"
Old 12-27-2003, 09:03 PM
Supporting Dealer

HUMMER SALESMAN is off the scale

Eveyone has to make money. Not everyone is as educated as the users here. All of us in sales are hired to make money for our delaership or they just hire someone else. The more you shop the better your price and by the way.. Ill beat that price. Ha Ha