H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Technical Discussion and Customizing your H2

Old 02-26-2005, 08:16 AM
Hummer Expert

drmiles is off the scale

Sitting level
Attached Images

Old 02-26-2005, 11:54 AM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DH22G:
talk to Adam in co... he has the rancho 2 in with 37s and the thing is SICK </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just saw th post. there is no lift onthat truck, unless he did this very recently. We both have the 37" BFG MT's and they fit fine. his rub a bit when flexed though. He has offset rims causing that.
Old 02-26-2005, 12:07 PM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone installed the extended torsion key set up with rear spacers. I guess this 2" lift would make a little more room.
Old 02-26-2005, 01:30 PM
Hummer Veteran

superbeast is off the scale

drmiles is yours witout a lift and what size of tires and what kind ?? oh yea hows the ride over stock
Old 02-28-2005, 01:22 PM

1BADH2 is off the scale

Thanks dr I think i'm goin with the Fabtech
Old 02-28-2005, 03:16 PM
Hummer Expert

drmiles is off the scale

5.5 Skyjacker lift, Nitto Mudgrappler 38 x15.5 x 18. Ride is ablut the same some vibration from the tire lugs at speeds 0 -10 mph. Loud humming with windows down. Windows up I barely hear the tires. Does seem to get louder as the wear more. No vibration, pulling, shaking, and no problem balancing or with wear. Overall best mod I've done. Love it more each time I see it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by superbeast:
drmiles is yours witout a lift and what size of tires and what kind ?? oh yea hows the ride over stock </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 03-02-2005, 12:15 AM
Hummer Professional

DH22G is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by timgco:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DH22G:
talk to Adam in co... he has the rancho 2 in with 37s and the thing is SICK </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just saw th post. there is no lift onthat truck, unless he did this very recently. We both have the 37" BFG MT's and they fit fine. his rub a bit when flexed though. He has offset rims causing that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Last time i saw him he said he did.. he prototyped rancho 2in lift... or maybe iam mistaken.... but it is sick cant wait to see that sut at moab!
03 H2 White... too much to list
2003 Malibu Wakesetter VLX -READY FOR THE SUN
Old 03-02-2005, 01:14 AM

Kevin B is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Has anyone installed the extended torsion key set up with rear spacers. I guess this 2" lift would make a little more room. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I asked the asst. Manager at O.R.W. about those. He said they have tried two of them and they had very bad luck. Something about the cam not holding .
Old 03-03-2005, 01:36 AM
Hummer Veteran

D.Wiggs is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by superbeast:
i am buying a 04 h2 on friday ( first one for me ) and want to put like a 2 or 3 inch lift and more then likely 37 mtr's so i would like to know if there is any and if so what kind and best prices and where to get one , also looking to keep the stock ride or if better , it also has the rear airbags , if anyone has some pics that would be great also </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have a 6" Fabtech with 38x15.50 Mud Grapplers. LOVE IT!!! Was originally considering a 2" myself, but now would never go back!

Enjoy your new rig!

D.Wiggs
Attached Images

Old 03-08-2005, 01:47 PM
Hummer Veteran

superbeast is off the scale

so whos lift rides the best and without chopping up the frame or other places
?????
Old 03-08-2005, 01:58 PM
Hummer Expert

drmiles is off the scale

Suspension lifts are merely spacers in between the suspension components. They don't change the ride. They do change cornering due to increased center of gravity!!! If you tighten torsion bars for more tire clearance then of course the ride stiffens.

Fab Tech and Skyjacker offer bolt on no cutting kits. I think Rancho is the same.