H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 02-19-2005, 04:41 AM
Hummer Deity

Fubar is an unknown quantity at this point

Here are the pics of the Magana Charger and electric fans that were just installed on my H2.
Pic 1:
Attached Images

Old 02-19-2005, 04:41 AM
Hummer Deity

Here are the pics of the Magana Charger and electric fans that were just installed on my H2.
Pic 1:
Old 02-19-2005, 04:42 AM
Hummer Deity

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fubar00:
Pic 1: </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

pic 2:
Attached Images

Old 02-19-2005, 04:44 AM
Hummer Deity

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fubar00:

pic 2: </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pic 3:
Attached Images

Old 02-19-2005, 04:45 AM
Hummer Deity

Pic 3: </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pic 4:
Attached Images

Old 02-19-2005, 04:46 AM
Hummer Deity

Pic 4: </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pic 5:
Attached Images

Old 02-19-2005, 04:47 AM
Hummer Deity

Pic 4: </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pic 5: </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pic 6:
Attached Images

Old 02-19-2005, 02:19 PM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

NICE!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to go for a ride.
Old 02-19-2005, 02:37 PM

CHarris is off the scale

Two Words....

KICK ASS!! The truck is completely different and much more FUN now isn't it?

Now that that is out of the way.... First question- Which fans are those and how did they wire them up? I'm guessing that they are the flexalite fans and they used the fan wiring kit from flexalite as well. Is this correct?
Second question- Where did you get the shorty antenna and how much did it cost you?

Cory
2002 Firehawk #966 (Traded in)
Old 02-19-2005, 04:00 PM
Hummer Deity

Thanks, I do love the improvements and it is such a clean install.

Yes the fans are from flexalite. As for the wiring I assume they used there kit but they also built and mounted it all on what I assume is a custom bracket. (see the picture).

I will have to ask about the shorty antenna. I don't know really. I asked the dealer as I was about to leave if they had them and he came out with what you see and simply put it on. (no charge)I guess after you spend as much money as I have with the dealer you get a few perks
Attached Images

Old 02-19-2005, 04:02 PM
Hummer Deity

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by timgco:
NICE!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to go for a ride. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Tim
Keep us updated on your build project.
Old 02-19-2005, 07:16 PM

LasVegas is off the scale

Nice looking install. Who did it for you here in Vegas?
Old 02-19-2005, 08:18 PM
Hummer Deity

Your least favorite place, Towbin.
They have had there entire staff changed out and they seam to have a new helpful, what can we do to help or what can we do to earn your business attitude. Both sales and Service have seen there entire staff changed out. Amazingly they offered one extra year on top of the one offered by Magna Charger to take effect or go into effect once the Magna Charger one has expired. So I guess I'm getting a 4yr warranty.
Old 02-19-2005, 08:21 PM
Hummer Deity

Your least favorite place, Towbin.
They have had there entire staff changed out and they seam to have a new helpful, what can we do to help or what can we do to earn your business attitude. Both sales and Service have seen there entire staff changed out. Amazingly they offered one extra year on top of the one offered by Magna Charger to take effect or go into effect once the Magna Charger one has expired. So I guess I'm getting a 4yr warranty. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jonahs,
I may have you confused with someone else who had some pretty bad dealings with Towbin. If this is the case (Sorry)
Old 02-20-2005, 04:00 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

That is absolutely cool. Congrats.
Old 02-20-2005, 05:04 AM
Hummer Deity

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
That is absolutely cool. Congrats. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you.
Old 02-22-2005, 11:44 AM
Hummer Veteran

HummerH2 is off the scale

Fubar, do you have any leaks from the coolant or anti-freeze?
Old 02-22-2005, 01:17 PM
Hummer Deity

Had one on the driver side of the intercooler but it seams to be fixed. The dealership replaced the fitting and put on a couple hose clamps. Funny thing after there first attempt this fix still leaked. I went out to the garage one night and saw a small amount dripping. I ended up giving the hose clam about 3/4 turn tighter and this seams to have fixed the problem. I'm going to see about getting braded steal lines but I know the fitting will need to be changed. Right now it's been about a few days and there are no leaks.
Old 08-10-2005, 11:08 PM
Hummer Professional

Location: GAIN INFORMATION AND EDUCATION RELATING TO HUMMER H2\'S
H2BRUTE is off the scale

Nice install. I'm thinking of it as well. Got any comments as to performance, problems, etc..Thanks
Old 08-11-2005, 12:40 AM
Hummer Expert

HGW is off the scale

I guess some on here are sour on Towbin--not sure--try to stay clear of all the negativity on here and the bashing stuff--too busy for bull**** and nonsense in my life.

Anyway, I had one of my H2s in Vegas as a pace car---my fuel pump was going bad while on the track---dropped it off at 3AM on a Friday night (Saturday AM). The service manager's call woke me up in the AM. The replaced the fuel pump already, no charge and later did a computer reflash that I requested. The tech knew he stuff because I do it all the time and watched him do it.

The H2 was off to the next race in no time. Considering I was 2500 miles from home and brought in a vehicle that sees the track two-three times a week, they could have easily busted my balls or ripped me off--they did neither. I was glad they helped me out of a jam. I could go on and have fun with my girlfriend in Vegas.

I will see them again when the World of Outlaws returns in the fall.