H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > H2 Classifieds

Old 03-26-2005, 07:28 PM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

Hey guys Im thinking of Nav for My girl. I know this has been discussed before but, has anyone come up with latest info on best price for Nav for 2005. If so where would i get a Nav? I want touch screen of course.
What would be the chance of getting a used nav and would it be worth it versus a new.
Thanks for any help

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 03-26-2005, 07:28 PM
Hummer Authority

Hey guys Im thinking of Nav for My girl. I know this has been discussed before but, has anyone come up with latest info on best price for Nav for 2005. If so where would i get a Nav? I want touch screen of course.
What would be the chance of getting a used nav and would it be worth it versus a new.
Thanks for any help

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 03-26-2005, 08:41 PM
Hummer Guru

VTSTOMPER is off the scale

you might have seen this thread...but if not, here it is Thread

I think the chances will be good getting the NAV...but probably not for a few months at least. Then they start showing up heavy on eBay...with all the people putting in aftermarket things.
Old 03-27-2005, 03:08 AM
Hummer Authority

Thanks VTSTOMPER I had not thought about them becoming ore available down the road. It happens with almost everything.
TAZ
Old 03-27-2005, 03:37 AM

LasVegas is off the scale

Used? INR yes, TNR, probably not for a while. Don't think I'd want a used one unless I really knew its history. Try Jason at JP Customs. Tell him I referred you & then NEGOTIATE!
Old 03-27-2005, 01:55 PM
Hummer Authority

Thanks Jonahs.
Old 03-29-2005, 05:36 PM

csx164 is off the scale

I have a Factory unit from my 04 it was used for 6 months. I want $ 500.00 for it. It has also been modified for a DVD input you can watch DVDs on it. Or / And a back up camera. just the mod was $800.00 Let me know if you want it. I actually liked it better than to $ 2,500 eclipse unit I installed. Plus people are less inclined to break your window to steal a factory unit. You will be happy and the price is right. Easy install too. csx164@yahoo.com
Old 03-29-2005, 08:29 PM
Hummer Authority

Is it Touch Screen? PM Me if you would.
Thanks
Taz

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by csx164:
I have a Factory unit from my 04 it was used for 6 months. I want $ 500.00 for it. It has also been modified for a DVD input you can watch DVDs on it. Or / And a back up camera. just the mod was $800.00 Let me know if you want it. I actually liked it better than to $ 2,500 eclipse unit I installed. Plus people are less inclined to break your window to steal a factory unit. You will be happy and the price is right. Easy install too. csx164@yahoo.com </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 04-02-2005, 02:29 PM
Hummer Veteran

H-Too is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by csx164:
I have a Factory unit from my 04 it was used for 6 months. I want $ 500.00 for it. It has also been modified for a DVD input you can watch DVDs on it. Or / And a back up camera. just the mod was $800.00 Let me know if you want it. I actually liked it better than to $ 2,500 eclipse unit I installed. Plus people are less inclined to break your window to steal a factory unit. You will be happy and the price is right. Easy install too. csx164@yahoo.com </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you are still lokking to sell that NAV, I'd be interested if it will work on my 'o3. Thanks.
Old 04-10-2005, 09:08 PM

maz is off the scale

Just wondering if you still have your factory NAV system?

Let me know as I might be interested.

MAZ