H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > H3 Classifieds

Old 03-16-2006, 11:04 PM
Hummer Veteran

Jeff G is off the scale

This system is brand new and in the box. It has both side DVD players and IR Wireless Headphones. The headrests are Ebony with Gray Piping. I would trade somehow for a Gobi Stealth Rack or Low Profile Rack with Moonroof opening or I would listen to any reasonable offers.
2006 H3 Lux/Offroad - Slate Blue - Ebony Leather - Sunroof - Brush Guard - Husky Rear Mat - Petz Cover (so my Wheaton Terrier can ride with me) - GOBI Stealth Rack - PIAA Lights - DC/AC Coverter - Truxxx Leveling Kit - DC1 Wheels - 35"X12.50" Toyo Open Country AT - Step Bars - Onboard Air - Chrome Fire Extinguisher

2003 Mercedes Benz S500 AMG

2003 BMW Z3 - Wife's
Old 03-16-2006, 11:24 PM
Hummer Veteran

Hummer3 is off the scale

Is it the system that comes from GM or another?

What is the price?
Old 03-16-2006, 11:51 PM
Hummer Veteran

Jeff G is off the scale

It's the one that comes from GM. I am hoping to get around $1000 out of it. Thanks.
2006 H3 Lux/Offroad - Slate Blue - Ebony Leather - Sunroof - Brush Guard - Husky Rear Mat - Petz Cover (so my Wheaton Terrier can ride with me) - GOBI Stealth Rack - PIAA Lights - DC/AC Coverter - Truxxx Leveling Kit - DC1 Wheels - 35"X12.50" Toyo Open Country AT - Step Bars - Onboard Air - Chrome Fire Extinguisher

2003 BMW Z3 - Wife's
Old 03-22-2006, 04:35 PM
Hummer Veteran

Jeff G is off the scale

I'll listen to any offers on this system. I know if yiu get it from GM it's $2190 installed. I have seen other brands online ranging from $1400 to $1800 just for the system. I'm not going to give it away, but will listen to any reasonable offers. Thanks.

2003 BMW Z3 - Wife's
Old 03-22-2006, 05:01 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you have any pics of it? Is it an upgrade from the standard on that you can get for the H3 because that one retails at $1,500 not $2,200.

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 03-22-2006, 05:19 PM
Hummer Veteran

Jeff G is off the scale

I know at my local Hummer dealer they are selling them installed for $2190. I don't know how much of that is just for the system. I also don't know if it's an upgrade or not. Both sides have DVD players so you can watch 2 different DVD's or the same DVD. It also includes the wireless headphones, which I noticed in the aftermarket ones, you have to pay extra for. I'm 45 years old and my kids are grown and have their own vehicles, so I don't need it. I ended up with it when I bought my H3 because I was trying to cut the price another $1000 - $1500 and they wouldn't cut anymore, but threw in the DVD system. As I said in the post, I'm not going to give it away, but would probably accept any halfway reasonable offer. I don't have pics as it is still in the original box from GM. Let me know if you're interested. It's on Ebay right now, item # 7602375007.

Jeff Gieringer

----- Original Message -----

2003 BMW Z3 - Wife's
Old 03-22-2006, 05:48 PM
Hummer Guru

DDWH is an unknown quantity at this point

"OBAMA......Making Jimmy Carter LOOK GOOD!"
Old 03-22-2006, 06:15 PM
Hummer Veteran

Jeff G is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by DDWH:

I collect and drink many great French Bordeaux and California Cult Cabs and post to many wine forums. I and many of my friends have consoled ourselves to the fact that there are many bungholes on all forums, who instead of contributing helpful information, post "rolling eyes" or "rolling in the floor" icons as a response. I don't know what you were referring to with the rolling eyes other than your lack of intelligence on a particular subject. I have an item I don't need and figured someone else may want. Simple as that.

2003 BMW Z3 - Wife's
Old 03-22-2006, 07:10 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds like the same system and your dealer is just marking them up about $600. Great system and I am sure you will have no problem selling it. Not sure what they will sell for used (though still in the box) but will sell none the less. See if you can get your money back from the dealer. If they gave them to you for free, they actually only paid $299 for them since Hummer was giving them $1,200 back as a promo. Unless you need to get the money out of them, I would consider going ahead and keeping them. They will definitely help the resale of the H3 down the road.

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 03-22-2006, 07:27 PM
Hummer Veteran

Jeff G is off the scale

I'm actually wanting to trade them or put the money towards a Gobi Stealth Rack. I can get alot more use out of it and believe it will help the resale of the H3 just as much, if not more. Thanks.

2003 BMW Z3 - Wife's
Old 03-27-2006, 01:47 PM

catgirl24 is off the scale

hey Jeff, i may be interested in buying email me please.

coops@execulink.com

tammy
Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff G:
It's the one that comes from GM. I am hoping to get around $1000 out of it. Thanks.
Old 03-27-2006, 02:00 PM
Hummer Guru

fourfourto is an unknown quantity at this point

Someone here picked up the same headreasts DVD on ebay for $699.00.
So in my mind I wouldnt pay more than that for the factory setup.
H3 gray adventure,brushguard,hood handles,sunroof,steps,crossbows,smokers package,window/sunroof visor,Airbrushed spare tire cover,mudflaps,K&N filter,SS Hummer insert,Hummer rubber mats,cargo rubber mat + shade,12 volt airhorn,eclipse nav/dvd/rear camera/mini remote,autostart,12 volt fridge,high beam garage remote,underhood air compressor, taillight bezels ,clinometer ,trailer brake and hitch.