H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Technical Discussion and Customizing your H2

Old 02-13-2004, 06:25 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Biff:

What?!?!?!?!? "...patience breaks down the plaintiff..." The plaintiff, in this case, is the one with the patience. I venture that whoever has the patience is the one that is not breaking down.

My e-mail address "shows my level of professionalsim"? You are serious? This is a forum. Not a professional publication. Look at the "DRTYFN" posts. His clever and humorous posts blasting me for this and that are funny and cute, not professional or unprofessional. You totally miss the point.

Biff the Troll
--------------
i.want.a.new.Aston.Martin@biffs.biz<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The point being the one on your head, Dunce.
Threatening and temper-tantrum throwing will get you nowhere fast.
But you're Mr. Smartypants and you know what you're doing. I love that you posted that your intentions are to get triple damages from Gm here on this site. Any idea how many GM reps read this forum? Stupid dickhead.

S&B Member since '03
Old 02-13-2004, 07:07 AM

Biff is off the scale

DRTYFN, are you serious? I am throwing temper tantrums? Ha! Your spitting, sputtering and continuous use of staggeringly colorful language is totally unmatched by my calm dissertations.

"Stupid Dickhead"? DRTYFN, are you kidding? I don't care if anyone knows what I am saying. If I did care I surely wouldn't post it on a forum full of Hummer bigots like yourself.

DRTYFN, you are very funny, but your comments have little to do with the subject of this thread. Instead you make up ridiculous accusations that I am "like a hissy throwing foot-stomping little ****"; that I make "*******-like posts"; that I should "leave the snotty ass attitude in your closet with [my] dresses and high heels"; that I am "not real bright"; and that I "pretend that [I've] got a Hummer", for example. Very funny, but not much of a contribution to this forum except as humor.

My favorite was, "You can't be that ****ing stupid, can you? I bet you believe all of those emails you get telling you that Microsoft/AOL/ect is going to send you a check for keeping the chain going. Inbred moron."

I know of three published cases of Hummer front wheels falling off. I am one of the three. It is likely that there are more that haven't become public knowledge. I have seen similar failures on GM trucks. GM trucks have the same front end. GM has failed to repair this defective Hummer. Those are the points that I've tried to make in this thread. I'm angry at GM. You bet.

My perceptions after owning a Hummer include: The Hummer is widely perceived to be a joke on the purchasing public. Ownership remains widely aspired to. I have seen published reports that the Jeep Wrangler beats the Hummer H2 in every important off-road cartegory except mass and load carrying capability. Of course, very few people will use a Hummer off road, so why should we care? -- that was a rhetorical question, Doctor Tiffen -- I guess it is a status symbol and little else. Well it sure is a road going monolith. Very low tech, crude, heavy, big and stupid. Just like me, I guess, eh Doctor?

Do you realize that the warranty says that driving over curbs is misuse?

Biff the Troll
--------------
i.want.a.new.DRTYFN@biffs.biz

[This message was edited by Biff on 02-13-04 at 01:21 AM.]
Old 02-13-2004, 10:12 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Biff's avatar looks like he's running away from a yellow H2 after getting his teeth kicked out. Is that you Biff? aren't you embarrassed even putting that avatar up? What kind of attention are you looking for? There's alot of fag sites out there you can go to. Why come here?

Biff is likely suffering from depression since he lives in Alaska. They don't get that much sunlight over there. The majority of the livestock live in the ocean so that's another problem for him.

" S & B Member Since 2003 "

My Video Collectionez