H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

View Poll Results: How would you feel if GM took over production of the H2 from AM General?
I'd LOVE it if GM took over production 3 6.98%
I wouldn't be happy, but its the product that counts 6 13.95%
Whatever 17 39.53%
I'd be somewhat less inclined to buy another H2 2 4.65%
I'd be so perturbed that i might not buy another hummer 15 34.88%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-07-2006, 06:56 PM
Hummer Expert

Tex_h2 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: If GM made the H2 instead of AM General

Quote:
Originally Posted by dеiтайожни
My apologies for not rolling over and making this experience easy for you. If you are going to act like a Hummer hating troll, I'm going to treat you like one. Don't like it? Go **** yourself, no one is forcing or even asking you to express your opinion about the H3 in every thread. Listen to your fellow H2 owners.

You know I think you need a great big hug ( )

And I don't hate HUMMER'S H1 OR H2 .........Just that little thing you drive ......what's the name........H3

Last edited by Tex_h2 : 09-07-2006 at 07:27 PM.
Old 09-07-2006, 09:03 PM
Hummer Authority

Hummer Guy is off the scale

Quote:
Originally Posted by 31_bandits
i understand where you are coming from, marin. But its a cool story, a little closer to the roots of the hummers, and i think that factory really meant something to the town it was built in, and it would be a shame for GM to send production to mexico city to save 20 bucks. I'd rather just pay the 20 bucks extra and get a truck made in indiana.

This wasn't an H3 thing, i wasn't knocking H3s.
X2 -- the plant opening was a huge deal, creating more jobs for a city that wasn't exactly known for manufacturing and a source for new jobs (at least since the early 1900s with industrial companies like Uniroyal, which had been abandoned and was imploded some years ago)...it puts them on the national/global map for something the city can be proud of...I'd be pretty disappointed to see them take production elsewhere, but I couldn't see why they would -- the plant can keep up with production (in some cases they have to slow down because demand has lowered), the plant is still 'new' when compared to some of the old MI plants, is centrally located for U.S. distribution, and they aren't in an expensive part of the country by any means...I wouldn't even worry about them moving it...and I don't think we'd see many differences if the factory worker's paychecks said GM or AMG, and neither would the workers...

http://www.hummerguy.net
Old 09-07-2006, 09:23 PM
Hummer Guru

dеiтайожни is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex_h2
And I don't hate HUMMER'S H1 OR H2.........Just that little thing you drive ......what's the name........H3

Hate to break it to you, but that H3 is a Hummer. You hate it, that makes you a Hummer hater, my statement remains accurate.

http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=19940

'nuff said.
Old 09-07-2006, 10:13 PM
Hummer Guru

f5fstop is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Hate to break it to you, but that H3 is a Hummer. You hate it, that makes you a Hummer hater, my statement remains accurate.

'nuff said.

Very logical to me...
Old 09-08-2006, 02:20 AM
Hummer Expert

Quote:

'nuff said.

What that's it........Only 24 people hate me......

question: Does that make up the entire H3 population?

And can't we all just get alone...." "
Old 09-08-2006, 02:34 AM
Hummer Guru

Quote:

Actually that's 82.76%, and polls on here are a pretty accurate representation of the global population.

I'm going to assume you meant get along. Sure, why not? If you go back to school, grades 1-12 and pass (sort of like a Billy Madison thing). And you learn to comprehend what you type/say/think/believe, I'll give that get along thing some thought.
Old 09-08-2006, 03:01 AM
Hummer Professional

working Hummer is off the scale

I just want to say I love all you Hummer owners and all of you guys fighting is giving me an upset stomach. I've got to get some Tums............................Ok I'm back. I just wan't to say in closing that my '03 was built by AM General so "DE-DE-DE"
Old 09-08-2006, 03:03 AM
Hummer Guru

DDWH is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by working Hummer
I just want to say I love all you Hummer owners and all of you guys fighting is giving me an upset stomach. I've got to get some Tums............................Ok I'm back. I just wan't to say in closing that my '03 was built by AM General so "DE-DE-DE"

Old 09-08-2006, 03:10 AM
Hummer Guru

And for the record I'm not fighting. Tex_h2 is simply my semester project for my psychology class, it's on elitism and posers.
Old 09-08-2006, 05:25 PM
Hummer Expert

Quote:

And for the record I'm not fighting. Tex_h2 is simply my semester project for my psychology class, it's on elitism and posers.

Old 09-08-2006, 05:25 PM
Hummer Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by working Hummer
I just wan't to say in closing that my '03 was built by AM General so "DE-DE-DE"

Old 09-08-2006, 10:32 PM
Hummer Guru

f5fstop is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

I didn't vote, and I won't vote, since I try to get along. However, from reading your posts, it does appear you are a Hummer hater. Maybe in your mind you only hate H3s, but those are Hummers, whether you like it or not.
So yes, can't we all get along, but to do that, you have to stop hating one of the Hummer models.
On the other hand, I don't care, it's a free country. Not everyone is going to like the H3, as not everyone is going to like the H2, H1, Corvettte, Viper, etc.
Old 09-09-2006, 02:18 AM
Hummer Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by f5fstop
I didn't vote, and I won't vote, since I try to get along. However, from reading your posts, it does appear you are a Hummer hater. Maybe in your mind you only hate H3s, but those are Hummers, whether you like it or not.
So yes, can't we all get along, but to do that, you have to stop hating one of the Hummer models.
On the other hand, I don't care, it's a free country. Not everyone is going to like the H3, as not everyone is going to like the H2, H1, Corvettte, Viper, etc.

Ok, answer me this...Why does someone have to be a hater if he dislikes a certain brand or make?

Does it really bother you that I dislike H3?

Does it really matter either way??

So, what you are saying is that I need to Love H1, H2 and H3 and whatever they plan on making next, just because I own a Hummer is that what you are trying to say?

Because, in that case this place isn't a group or a forum, but rather a "CULT"
Old 09-09-2006, 02:26 AM
Hummer Veteran

Gunzz is off the scale

I don't want to sound like I am knocking the H3 but in my eyes there is no comparison between the H3 and the H2. My H2 was recently in for normal service and I was given an H3 to use for the two days. The H3 definitely does not have adequate power for me, and I felt like I had to stand on the gas pedal to keep up with traffic leaving a red light. I also could not see any button for a rear locker. Don't know if it has one or not.

I have wheeled all my life except for the last few years due to family issues (money), but I have found the H2 to be suited excellent (from the factory) for off road use. Many argue it's rough on gas. Well yes it is. But so was any truck I owned way before the H2. Hey, maybe I am old (44) and think my H2 is an awesome piece if factory machinery. Well I do. But let's keep it that way. No Chevy dealer making an H2. I'll have to move on then. But if things stay the same as now another NEW H2 purchase is on the horizon for me.
Old 09-09-2006, 02:28 AM
Hummer Veteran

Gunzz is off the scale

Real quick I would like to point out that I did take the loaner H3 off road and found that the turning radius and the smaller size to be good. However I am still stuck on my H2.
Old 09-09-2006, 02:33 AM
Hummer Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunzz
Real quick I would like to point out that I did take the loaner H3 off road and found that the turning radius and the smaller size to be good. However I am still stuck on my H2.

Thanks, its nice to hear someone else comment on the H3 not be all that wonderful.
Old 09-09-2006, 03:01 AM
Hummer Guru

There is a difference between dislike and hate. You're consumed by hatred over an inanimate object, it's in every one of your posts. If a topic has nothing to do with an H3, you bring it in (ie: this thread), to compensate for whatever, it would appear to be money and class IMO.

I'm sure there are many people on this forum that may dislike something about one or more of the H's (Gunzz right there for example), but they aren't dumb and get all worked up and actually put in the effort to hate a vehicle like you. We leave that to the jeepers and treehuggers to waste their energy on.

Not to mention, you are on a Hummer forum, genius. I personally don't give a **** if you like the H3 or not, but you piss, moan and fill the board with your hatred of it in every thread, if you expressed the same feelings about the H1 or the H2, I'd still be telling you this. I told you, if you are going to act like a troll, you're going to get treated like one. You just don't get it and it's very sad to have someone like you in the Hummer community.

And now for your response that demonstrates your lack of ability to comprehend....
Old 09-09-2006, 04:43 AM
Hummer Guru

NEOCON1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Thanks, its nice to hear someone else comment on the H3 not be all that wonderful.

silly H2ers the odd numbers rule
* Rollin with the Banned and the Damned *

"Fred Thompson for President "
Old 09-09-2006, 07:33 AM
Hummer Authority

marin8703 is an unknown quantity at this point

Tex_h2, why do you enjoy being a prick? You say the H3 is ruining Hummers reputation. What about the H2 what that do to the Hummer rep for offroading when it was released. It went from a serious offroad machine to a bling fest (mostly because of hollywood), because thats what most H2 are bling machines, aside from the few offroaders in comparison to the general owner population. So why dont you lay off. I personally love the H1, H2 and H3.

dеiтайожни's poll results are clear of what people think of you, or at least the way you come accross online.

Last edited by marin8703 : 09-09-2006 at 07:37 AM.
Old 09-09-2006, 09:15 AM
Hummer Expert

Quote:
There is a difference between dislike and hate. You're consumed by hatred over an inanimate object, it's in every one of your posts. If a topic has nothing to do with an H3, you bring it in (ie: this thread), to compensate for whatever, it would appear to be money and class IMO.

I'm sure there are many people on this forum that may dislike something about one or more of the H's (Gunzz right there for example), but they aren't dumb and get all worked up and actually put in the effort to hate a vehicle like you. We leave that to the jeepers and treehuggers to waste their energy on.

Not to mention, you are on a Hummer forum, genius. I personally don't give a **** if you like the H3 or not, but you piss, moan and fill the board with your hatred of it in every thread, if you expressed the same feelings about the H1 or the H2, I'd still be telling you this. I told you, if you are going to act like a troll, you're going to get treated like one. You just don't get it and it's very sad to have someone like you in the Hummer community.

And now for your response that demonstrates your lack of ability to comprehend....

Hey, why don't you just f--k off......I'm tired of listening to your almighty answers.....

"Im not worthy"