H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > H2 Classifieds

Old 11-21-2005, 08:24 PM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

Guys this truck has been in Minitrucks magazine and the painter/bodyman that owns it is wanting to sell it. He is a fantastic bodyman etc. There was not even a bag system made for this truck when He put it together and He built His own. The extended cab area is subs and amps. I think 15" subs, it is radical. It was green and some low life saw it and painted His Colorado the same in the same town so, He repainted it to it's present color. He has tangerine on the bottom and he used Escalade Pearl on top. It has allot of layers of clear and all handles have been shaved and the rear lights hidden behind the paint so that the only time You see them is when lights are on or brakes etc. He is asking $18,500 which is a steel for this truck. He has found another project he wants to do and this is how He does it is build one sell it and start another. So We will an occasion have something for sale. Feel free to ask me anytme You want what custom job have We got ready to sell or getting ready to sell. All the guys build sell and start another project. I'm including photo's.
Very serious buyers only please. I can get You in touch with him if You PM Me. I can say without hesitation it is likely the only one that looks like it in the USA now. That was His intention when he repainted it and picked colors that everyone seems to go nuts over and they would be hard to copy cat.
When You look at this truck you will think a wide body kit was put on. It is not a kit. He heated and stretched and shaped all fender wells to get the wide wheels under when it does a frame drop, which is just parking it on the frame. This truck is covered up in one of's and hand made items. Pictures do not do it just. I'm sure We could get Pics sent to You that would look better. He has a magazine right now that has talked to Him about putting it in as the feature and front page. This deal if continued would be passed on to the new owner.
Our owner can tell You allot more about this ride but, i have been present since He bought it plain white 2005 and started the process. I saw most everthing as it was done and I can say he cut no corners but, actually did more than what was needed in some areas. That is how we operate anyway. We try to give more than the customer asked and that idealism comes by the shop guys first as they do not want something that looks bad and someone say this guy at MSA did it. They work hard to protect their rep.
Let me know if I can get you to the owner.
The first pic is of the color it started out.

[IMG]htthttp://photobucket.com/albums/v231/msauthority/jays colorado/p://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/msauthority/jays%20colorado/P7280015.jpg[/IMG]

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 11-21-2005, 08:24 PM
Hummer Authority

Guys this truck has been in Minitrucks magazine and the painter/bodyman that owns it is wanting to sell it. He is a fantastic bodyman etc. There was not even a bag system made for this truck when He put it together and He built His own. The extended cab area is subs and amps. I think 15" subs, it is radical. It was green and some low life saw it and painted His Colorado the same in the same town so, He repainted it to it's present color. He has tangerine on the bottom and he used Escalade Pearl on top. It has allot of layers of clear and all handles have been shaved and the rear lights hidden behind the paint so that the only time You see them is when lights are on or brakes etc. He is asking $18,500 which is a steel for this truck. He has found another project he wants to do and this is how He does it is build one sell it and start another. So We will an occasion have something for sale. Feel free to ask me anytme You want what custom job have We got ready to sell or getting ready to sell. All the guys build sell and start another project. I'm including photo's.
Very serious buyers only please. I can get You in touch with him if You PM Me. I can say without hesitation it is likely the only one that looks like it in the USA now. That was His intention when he repainted it and picked colors that everyone seems to go nuts over and they would be hard to copy cat.
When You look at this truck you will think a wide body kit was put on. It is not a kit. He heated and stretched and shaped all fender wells to get the wide wheels under when it does a frame drop, which is just parking it on the frame. This truck is covered up in one of's and hand made items. Pictures do not do it just. I'm sure We could get Pics sent to You that would look better. He has a magazine right now that has talked to Him about putting it in as the feature and front page. This deal if continued would be passed on to the new owner.
Our owner can tell You allot more about this ride but, i have been present since He bought it plain white 2005 and started the process. I saw most everthing as it was done and I can say he cut no corners but, actually did more than what was needed in some areas. That is how we operate anyway. We try to give more than the customer asked and that idealism comes by the shop guys first as they do not want something that looks bad and someone say this guy at MSA did it. They work hard to protect their rep.
Let me know if I can get you to the owner.
The first pic is of the color it started out.

[IMG]htthttp://photobucket.com/albums/v231/msauthority/jays colorado/p://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/msauthority/jays%20colorado/P7280015.jpg[/IMG]

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 11-21-2005, 09:14 PM
Hummer Guru

VTSTOMPER is off the scale

TAZ,

Sick as hell man! That truck looks great! I have always had a soft spot for mini trucks lowered and tricked.
Old 11-21-2005, 10:34 PM
Hummer Authority

Thanks VT
This young man would amaze You if You saw his work regularly. He is 22 years old and has been painting fr 7 years straight. He worked after school at night, on weekends, on summer break and I would put Him against just about anybody. He did this almst all by Himself. I think Dragon may have heled on A/V and His Dad helped with the Bag system. BUt, body work, paint, and other things he got some help from the shop boss.

TAZ