H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 02-02-2006, 07:50 AM

TootsSUT is off the scale

Thought you were going to bed Stitcz??? I'm sooo tired but excited!!

Credit definitely goes to to Stitz for my installation of my off-road lights!!! It's looks great!! Pics tomorrow!! My "Tonka" is coming along very well~~

Just got back from getting the lights put on!! Man, it's late!!

Night all!!

\'05 Black SUT LUX/ADV package
Old 02-02-2006, 12:39 PM

Bondage is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JnStitz:

Hah, thanks Sean... on the remote chance after a few hours it quits its just a 10 second fuse...

-Jon </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's okay. I've often been accused of having a short fuse.

Sean
Old 02-02-2006, 12:40 PM

Bondage is off the scale

Oh, and GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD morning Mojave crew!

Sean
Old 02-02-2006, 01:05 PM
Hummer Professional

HummerLV is off the scale

i think the rodman has got #7 on the list handled for all of us, so once we are ALL done with the rim-n-go body waste receptical, that is when rodman can kick in #14

oh and orange man i will get my own cans when i get back.... i'll just use your gas on this trip...
Old 02-02-2006, 01:06 PM

Edspad is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bondage:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JnStitz:
Whats up with 26...kinda weird. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They waived all fees except the $50 flat application fee since we are not a political group or protest group, or for profit group, etc. I suppose if they find out we are really communist subversives they could come back and charge us money to monitor our suspicious activities.....
Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uhhhccmmmm.....Im German sir, im am not a Communist. i know this must have been a test

Old 02-02-2006, 01:54 PM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

Morning All!
Old 02-02-2006, 02:07 PM

rodster is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummerLV:
i think the rodman has got #7 on the list handled for all of us, so once we are ALL done with the rim-n-go body waste receptical, that is when rodman can kick in #14

oh and orange man i will get my own cans when i get back.... i'll just use your gas on this trip... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's some funny stuff right there. Banana man.
Old 02-02-2006, 02:11 PM

rodster is off the scale

Warning: Serious Question!

Sean -- I'm considering painting my fuel cans simply because I don't care for the way red looks. But thinking in terms of safety and reflecting on a firefighting school Uncle Sam put me through a zillion years ago (you know, when red was still a commie color), I think emergency workers are trained to know red can = gasoline.

Thoughts?
Old 02-02-2006, 02:12 PM

rodster is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummBebe:
Morning All! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Back at ya!
Old 02-02-2006, 02:18 PM

Bondage is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Edspad:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bondage:
Whats up with 26...kinda weird. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They waived all fees except the $50 flat application fee since we are not a political group or protest group, or for profit group, etc. I suppose if they find out we are really communist subversives they could come back and charge us money to monitor our suspicious activities.....
Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uhhhccmmmm.....Im German sir, im am not a Communist. i know this must have been a test </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

German descent = GOOD! But red is a commie color.

Sean
Old 02-02-2006, 02:21 PM

Bondage is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rodster:
Warning: Serious Question!

Sean -- I'm considering painting my fuel cans simply because I don't care for the way red looks. But thinking in terms of safety and reflecting on a firefighting school Uncle Sam put me through a zillion years ago (you know, when red was still a commie color), I think emergency workers are trained to know red can = gasoline.

Thoughts? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Paint 'em. Then put a nice diamond "Flammable liquid" sticker on 'em. That'd give proper warning, and look very VERY cool.

Or leave 'em red. Commie bastard.

Sean
Old 02-02-2006, 02:22 PM

Bondage is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummBebe:
Morning All! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Morning Bebe.

Sean
Old 02-02-2006, 02:23 PM

Bondage is off the scale

Would it be okay if I got the e-mail addy of EVERYONE attending? This would be greatly appreciated. PM 'em to me?

Thanks,
Sean
Old 02-02-2006, 02:43 PM
Hummer Authority

ree is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rodster:
Sean -- I'm considering painting my fuel cans simply because I don't care for the way red looks. But thinking in terms of safety and reflecting on a firefighting school Uncle Sam put me through a zillion years ago (you know, when red was still a commie color), I think emergency workers are trained to know red can = gasoline. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I think if they saw a non-standard color (i.e. not red, yellow, or blue), then a reasonable safety-oriented assumption is that it's gas or diesel. My guess is they'd make that assumption even if all they saw was a blue water can.

Not Sean
Old 02-02-2006, 04:02 PM

rodster is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ree:
I think if they saw a non-standard color (i.e. not red, yellow, or blue), then a reasonable safety-oriented assumption is that it's gas or diesel. My guess is they'd make that assumption even if all they saw was a blue water can. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good point, Not Sean. Thanks.

Now I'm wondering how smart it is to paint a used-in-the-desert gas can black ... could make for an interesting solar collector.
Old 02-02-2006, 04:49 PM

TootsSUT is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ree:
I think if they saw a non-standard color (i.e. not red, yellow, or blue), then a reasonable safety-oriented assumption is that it's gas or diesel. My guess is they'd make that assumption even if all they saw was a blue water can. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good point, Not Sean. Thanks.

Now I'm wondering how smart it is to paint a used-in-the-desert gas can black ... could make for an interesting solar collector. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think I saw a pic posted here recently that could help answer that comment of yours!!

\'05 Black SUT LUX/ADV package
Old 02-02-2006, 05:03 PM

rodster is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TootsSUT:

I think I saw a pic posted here recently that could help answer that comment of yours!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Help an old man out here, will ya .. what picture?
Old 02-02-2006, 05:14 PM
Hummer Authority

Racer-X is off the scale

Update: Beav and I have reservations at the Days Inn in needles for fri night. Who else is staying there?

Leaving my house at approx 1:30.

Meeting HB on I5 at 2:30ish

Picking up Beavis in Barstow at god knows what time - it's 398 miles from where I meet HB to Barstow.

Barstow to Needles is approx 120 miles.

Of course we are Camping Sat night. Beav even went to REI and bought some near gear! Bastard!

What are peoples plans for dinner Sat night? Campfire cooking? Driving out to a restaurant? Personally I will be staying in camp.

On a side note - Beav pointed me to a web article that says we could easily die out there. Pretty cool huh?
Old 02-02-2006, 05:15 PM
Hummer Authority

Racer-X is off the scale

p.s. I think my hopes of this only being a 7 hour drive are dashed.
Old 02-02-2006, 05:25 PM

rodster is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Racer-X:

What are peoples plans for dinner Sat night? Campfire cooking? Driving out to a restaurant? Personally I will be staying in camp. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I plan to take a warm shower, put on fresh clothes and enjoy the fine eats at either the County Store or The Mad Greek (pretty good gyros).

Don't blame you for staying in camp. I would if I were camping. Can't beat dutch oven stew on a campfire.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">On a side note - Beav pointed me to a web article that says we could easily die out there. Pretty cool huh? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup, that's pretty cool.