H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > H2 Classifieds

Old 01-22-2007, 07:14 PM
Hummer Veteran

GONEGOLFING is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 2003 HYPERTECH 3

Brand New in Box!
$200.00 Includes shipping. EMAIL ME AT: jeffrey.oregon@verizon.net
Will only work on 2003 H2. I can do paypal.

Product ID: HT-30019
30019 - Hypertech™ POWER PROGRAMMER III

HT-30019 - Hypertech™ POWER PROGRAMMER III

Hypertech - POWER PROGRAMMER III
Plug-In Power In The Palm Of Your Hand

Increasing horsepower and torque is as simple as pushing a button with Hypertech's Power Programmer III! Simply plug the Power Programmer into the underdash diagnostic plug, answer a series of "Yes/No" questions, and the Power Programmer does the rest. The Power Programmer is much more than a tuning chip. It is a self-contained automotive tuning computer!

When you connect the Power Programmer to your vehicle, its "smart" program instantly recognizes your vehicle's powertrain by reading the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). The VIN contains specific information on the engine, transmission, and drivetrain, which the Power Programmer decodes before it downloads the Power Tuning program that is precisely tailored to your car or truck.

The Power Programmer lets you choose Hypertech's Power Tuning program for regular 87 octane or premium 93 octane gasoline. Both options improve performance without detonation. After the tuning program is selected, the Programmer automatically installs the program and allows you to access and reprogram the vehicle's computer to function properly with aftermarket components such as non-stock tire sizes and rear-end gear ratios.
The Power Programmer is incredibly powerful, but it is also incredibly easy to use. Reprogramming does not require any tools or knowledge of cars or even computers. Plus, you can return to OEM (stock) programming in just minutes.
FEATURES (depending on year, make and model)

Hypertech Power Tuning
Tunes the engine for maximum power and performance, plus potential gas mileage improvements

Three-Stage Power Tuning
Special Three-Stage Tuning for Select Vehicles

Dual Fuel Tuning
Lets you choose optimized tuning for 87 octane or 93 octane fuel

Engine Rev Limiter
Extends the engine's RPM range for a wider power band

Cooling Fan On/Off Temperatures
Permits use of low-temperature thermostat for cooler, denser intake charge and lower engine operating temperature

Transmission Shift Points
Optimizes shift points by speed and RPM for maximum acceleration

Transmission Shift Firmness
Firmer full-throttle gear changes for faster acceleration

Top-Speed Limiter
Allows the vehicle's top speed to be matched to the speed rating of factory-approved high-performance tires

Speedometer/Odometer Correction
Automatically corrects speedometer and odometer readings for non-stock tire sizes and/or non-stock rear-end gear ratios (accurate odometer readings are required by law)

Read and Clear DTC's
Application Part Number Info 2003 HUMMER H2 6L (V8) GAS FI vin: UHT-300198th Character of VIN: U

MSRP Price: $379.99
MY PRICE $200.00 SHIPPED.

Last edited by GONEGOLFING : 01-23-2007 at 01:32 AM.
Old 01-24-2007, 01:07 AM
Hummer Veteran

Default Re: 2003 HYPERTECH 3

Price reduced to $150 shipped. If you want a noticable improvement in your shift points or have aftermarket exhaust you won't be disappointed in this upgrade. You can just plug it in and return back to the factory settings and the dealer won't be able to tell. I bought two of these anticipating the purchase of another 03. The deal fell through and now I am just trying to pass the savings on to someone else. Drop me an email
jeffrey.oregon@verizon.net
Old 01-24-2007, 10:22 PM
Hummer Authority

partsguy is an unknown quantity at this point

Great price.Jeff are you truckless now?
Old 01-25-2007, 12:17 AM
Hummer Veteran

Kooter is off the scale

What version software does yours have? I've bought two units off Ebay and yet to find one with new enuf software to program my 03. Both units I bought try and program but then come up saying code 6D...unit needs recalibrated with newer software to program my truck. Apparently I have had the newest software from the dealer installed and the programers I have bought in the past won't work. How long have you had your programmer if I might ask?
Old 01-25-2007, 05:18 PM
Hummer Veteran

I have had this programmer which I bought together with another one exactly the same for about a year. The one that I used works perfect never had a problem one and I have returned it back to stock several times before taking it to the dealer. I don't think I've had any updates done to my 03 H2 that I know of or they were already done before I purchased it new in 2003. Did you call hypertech I hear they are very usful. I haven't had to call them myself. So as far as the software by hypertech I have no idea and Parts guy I am hummerless lol. I already miss it but needed something a little more versatile for now. I went with a new Toyota...I know I know lol but trusty little rigs. I hope they redesign the H2 in the next few years then I will purchase another. I still plan to visit the forum often as I get a kick out of reading the blogs. Very usful and its like one big happy family I will always feel a part of. I had the first Hummer in town and Everybody knows who I am now. I even get along with the Jeep guys well most of them..especially when they need a tow out....Its always fun Thanks guys and Gals...later.

Last edited by GONEGOLFING : 01-25-2007 at 05:24 PM.