H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 03-18-2005, 05:40 AM

RAM H2 RYDER is off the scale

I noticed the other day that my 05 has 2 tone interior, the seats are Wheat and so are the door panels and lower dash. The top of the dash is ebony and so are the upper pillars and rear cargo area. I noticed by looking at some of you guys pics that 03's and 04's have a silver upper dash and wheat upper pillars and cargo area. I actually really like the 2-tone look of my 05. My question is do all 05's with wheat interiors have ebony parts also. I have to admit the My H2 is like the FrankenHummer because it is has some features of the Lux, Adventure and standard H2's. It's Black with a Sunroof, Crome Step Bars, Chrome wheels, chrome OEM Gas door and 6 disc CD changer with the Stainless roof rack so those are the Lux features. It came with a Chrome Wrap around Brush Guard which is almost adventure and it has or at least had Black Door Handles, Mirror Cap's, Hood Handles and License Plate Panel Which are standard. I realize that all of this was done by the dealer, I think they ordered a standard with sunroof and put everything else on themselves. So does anyone else have this 2-tone interior?
Old 03-18-2005, 05:40 AM

I noticed the other day that my 05 has 2 tone interior, the seats are Wheat and so are the door panels and lower dash. The top of the dash is ebony and so are the upper pillars and rear cargo area. I noticed by looking at some of you guys pics that 03's and 04's have a silver upper dash and wheat upper pillars and cargo area. I actually really like the 2-tone look of my 05. My question is do all 05's with wheat interiors have ebony parts also. I have to admit the My H2 is like the FrankenHummer because it is has some features of the Lux, Adventure and standard H2's. It's Black with a Sunroof, Crome Step Bars, Chrome wheels, chrome OEM Gas door and 6 disc CD changer with the Stainless roof rack so those are the Lux features. It came with a Chrome Wrap around Brush Guard which is almost adventure and it has or at least had Black Door Handles, Mirror Cap's, Hood Handles and License Plate Panel Which are standard. I realize that all of this was done by the dealer, I think they ordered a standard with sunroof and put everything else on themselves. So does anyone else have this 2-tone interior?
Old 03-18-2005, 10:26 PM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

I do. That is an Adventure interior with LUX add ons. That is what dealer told Me.
TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 03-19-2005, 09:27 AM

I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one, I really like the look.
Old 03-20-2005, 03:18 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

I agree i think it looks real sharp.
TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 03-21-2005, 03:24 AM

AnnuityPro is off the scale

Got a 05 lux package with ebony interior, it has a light gray headliner. Looks sharp. Love the 05 upgraded interior!