H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 02-24-2005, 03:29 AM

4churchill is off the scale

did anyone watch or is anyone watching (west coast) Unique Whips on Speed Channel? It follows Will Castro and his shop Unique Autosports in Holbrook NY. These guys are great, and probably the best car customizers in the USA. They have been featuring alot of HUMMERS on the show. Theyre all blingy, but still cool to see them on the big screen.

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 02-24-2005, 03:29 AM

did anyone watch or is anyone watching (west coast) Unique Whips on Speed Channel? It follows Will Castro and his shop Unique Autosports in Holbrook NY. These guys are great, and probably the best car customizers in the USA. They have been featuring alot of HUMMERS on the show. Theyre all blingy, but still cool to see them on the big screen.

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 02-24-2005, 12:14 PM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

They are arguably the best in My book. Wish I had an extra $50,000 to spend. I'd be there in a New York minute. But, I do not think that much money would get You very far. I've spent plenty and got a ways to go but it is fun to watch the good folks enjoy it and ask to see it etc. I think I get more reward seeing there smiles and grins than just lookin at it myself. Especially when at the malls and there are always kids that come running up with thier eyes size of half dollar. I get the biggest kick out of the kids. Lot can be empty as far as I can tell but the kids some how pop up out of the ground and spot My girl when We pull in. I could care less if an adult ever took a look at. It sort of feels like being Santa Claus to them or it is thier birthday. They always are excited to get to look at it and get me to pull hood open. It really does make it worth while even if an adult never liked it. But, considering what I have spent i just do not see 50 grand going very far with Unique. But they are good.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 02-24-2005, 04:18 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, I watched it last night. Very shiney trucks, verrrry shiney...

With that said, you're right, they do very fine work.
Old 02-24-2005, 04:18 PM

Unique is a great business, and Will Castro, is one of the few "hands on" owners in his line of work. Ive been to their old shop, and can't wait to go see the new get up this summer. I too wish I had the extra cash, but right now the only Unique mods on my H2 are a license plate frame and key chain lanyard, both gifts from Will, as i have kept an email dialogue open with him for several years. And trust me, you don't need $50k a good $20k would get you some nice work done...as Will says on the show last night "We're not cheap, but we're not expensive"

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 02-24-2005, 08:57 PM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

I can promise You after they did everything I wanted it would 50 g's. But better to guess to much than to little. Paint would probably cost 20 g's.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges