Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > Other Off-Roading Vehicles

Old 02-07-2003, 07:04 PM

kelleymac2000 is off the scale

Wow, okay, you're clearly not 18 like I thought most of you Rover guys were who visited us. I figured you'd be the one we'd "adopt" here...

I hadn't been back fishing with my family for years...then dad bought a new Ranger, and it was all over. We plan another trip in the spring and possibly another in the summer. Do you know Lake Miltona?

Kelley

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by muskyman:
kelley

MN has really come on strong with there population of fish, mostly due to the growing catch and release ethic catching on there.

I moved out east for awhile and had alot of fun adventures living just outside NYC in NJ but my midwestern roots pulled me back. I often think about moving out west for a few years just to be closer to all the great mile and miles of open free access trails. but having a 5 year old daughter that wouldent be likely to happen.

thom

Musky:the thinking mans fish

Dirt is for playing roads are for getting there<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 02-07-2003, 07:09 PM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

Why do grown men engage in online conversation with minors? do you realize the danger in such activities? This subject was discussed last night when the police visited my club to discuss crime prevention. In these types of cases, one is guilty unles proven otherwise. As a parent, if I discover such extended online conversation between my 12 or 14 yrs old boys with 30-50 years old adults online, regardless of what subjects or who started the conversation, as a precaution, I will absolutely report to my local police department. Maybe the police have nothing better to do? but they made it clear that they want to know and will take actions and work with Fed authorities' registry. As the officer said: "Why would a normal middle age man engage in extended online conversation with a child? there could be something wrong down the road or elsewhere with that individual."
Old 02-07-2003, 07:48 PM

muskyman is off the scale

Kelley,

no I dont know miltona,I do most of my Musky fishing in northern Wisconsin, we are on Lake Tomahawk but I know and fish about 100 different lakes up there.

I practice a old world method of fishing called row trolling . you row to pull your baits...look mom no motor I work deep clear lakes and spend most my time fishing around schools of bait fish in the deepest areas of a body of water.this method really targets the biggest fish in a body of water. for a number of years I have built boats just for this purpose. they are recreations of the original Guide boats used back 70 to 100 years ago in northern wisconsin.

my favorite time to fish is under the dark moon at night when the huge fish become active in the Gin clear water.

I also Fly Fish for muskie and have written many articles on the subject over the years if you ever get the itch for a new musky expierience catching one on a fly is well worth the effort. I have caught hundreds of species on the fly and they really rank right up there with Bonefish,cobia and permit in my estimation.

so whats your biggest musky?

just had to ask ...what kinda musky fisherman would I be if I didnt?

thom

Musky:the thinking mans fish

Dirt is for playing roads are for getting there

Dirt is for playing roads are for getting there
Old 02-07-2003, 10:45 PM

Firebreather is off the scale

then just ignore the trolls. my god how hard is that to understand? if you feed them they grow! ignore them and they go away! but dont ban them or delete their posts / threads!

and why does everyone keep referring to this as a "stress-free" place? WTF? is this a dayspa? grow a pair! lets talk trucks and 4x4s, H2s and so on and so forth!

my god, are u guys all on medication or have heart problems?

this is supposed to be a fun place where we can learn about the H2, share our experiences and connect with other like minded people! that will inevitably call into play comparing the damn truck with others. is that forbidden? if i say the H2 is better than a RR will i be banned or just my post deleted?

stop being so protective. u are making yourselves look like a bunch of sensitive, whiny, old women. (no offense girls)

where are the men's men and the tough girls?
Old 02-07-2003, 11:01 PM

SONA is off the scale

Firebreather, there are more men on here with balls then you know, but that does not mean we need to show them to every swinging penis that comes through here... In my profession that was know as the "quiet professionals", dont have to sling beer on each other and grunt to let people know what it is like jumping out of a 4 engine jet in the middle of pitch black night with a full combat load. Maybe we just have a different tone and depth of life experince then you are use to. It may be true that the other forums are more lively, with lots of debate and mud slinging being a normal part of that exchange. It may be true that our average age on this forum is closer to 40 then to 20, like it appears some of our guests hail from. So what, this place on the internet has developed it's own personality. That is what is so cool about the internet, there is a place for all people, with all interests, who can go and congregate in cyber and meet like minded people. So that is what we have done. What you see if is what you get, don't like it, move on. Free choice. Sorry if you don't get the same rise or feel the same need to be polite here. Enjoy. Life is way freaking shorter then most people think...

"Let me show you my gun collection"
\"Life is tough... tougher if you’re stupid.\" \"Just think, right now, all over the world there are people exercising bad judgment. Somebody, right this minute, is probably making the mistake of his life
Old 02-07-2003, 11:15 PM

uhhh man dont talk about swinging penises with me...that is just not right...

as for the quiet professionals, most A type, alpha personalities that i know are not quiet professionals...and if the members want to be quiet then this isnt going to be a very good site now is it?

life experience...dude how old do u think i am? im not 18. im a trial lawyer. and im not looking to get into fights or debates with trolls...i rarely engage in childish behavior even on the other sites i am a member of...i dont feed trolls but i dont want their posts deleted either. sometimes what they have to say needs to be said. and i think i have been very polite to all on this forum. i am expressing my views and my opinions in a professional and hopefully somewhat humorous manner. as for moving on, if u dont like reading my posts, then dont. but i will continue to post here for so long as i choose. moreover, i will advocate the kind of independent thinking and freedom of expression i believe this site should have.

glad to hear u got to jump out of a plane with guns on and didnt sling beers on people telling them about it...just because i like to doesnt mean im wrong.
Old 02-07-2003, 11:27 PM

SONA is off the scale

Ahhh, Your a lawyer, that explains every thing... Thanks for the insight..

\"Life is tough... tougher if you’re stupid.\" \"Just think, right now, all over the world there are people exercising bad judgment. Somebody, right this minute, is probably making the mistake of his life
Old 02-07-2003, 11:46 PM

Sona: please tell me you meant that as a compliment? or im gonna have to open a can of whoop @$$ on u!!!
Old 02-08-2003, 12:02 AM

SONA is off the scale

Bring it on man, but you only get to choose one weapon of choice, then we meet in the jungle and stalk each other like real men, first one dead looses... I am so there. Like my signature says...

Old 02-08-2003, 12:11 AM

ah but see thats not my game...how about we meet in the courtroom...we each get one hour to state our case about how we would kick the other's @$$ and see who the jury thinks would win! (thats how lawyers fight!)
Old 02-08-2003, 12:15 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

The way I see it, These Rover owners are envious and they want the H2.......BAD!

They come here and bad mouth the beast, not content to stay in their own forum(BORING),
and try to get a rise out of us. What does that tell you? The more they try, the dummer they look....have pity on them.

It's obvious there is something THREATING about the H2 that makes them so negative.

My Video Collectionez

Old 02-08-2003, 12:18 AM

all u have to do is take one look at the H2 to realize why others are jealous of the truck. its beautiful IMHO.
Old 02-08-2003, 12:28 AM

SONA is off the scale

Firebreather, but then I couldn't watch you gasp for that last breath, eyes rolling up in your head, you know, the court room it's just... well you know, to sterile... like no dirt, no sweat, feeling like your heart is beating so hard the bad guy is going to hear it... court rooms are boring... counter this, "but your honor" that, and "hey they are badgering my witness"... no thrill of the hunt.

Old 02-08-2003, 12:47 AM

but it would be fun to me...watching u get nervous, stumble over your words, me blocking you in, not ever seeing me coming, and finally moving in for the kill...there is definitely thrill of the hunt...the courtroom is where mental and verbal combat take place!
Old 02-08-2003, 01:03 AM

SONA is off the scale

Ahh, but I have been in that arena, US Federal Court in Honolulu Hawaii, 1989... As a government witness... They key is to slow you down and make you wait for each and every answer, take my time, frustrate you, think before open mouth, give vague and conditional answers... it was so much fun watching this turd of a defense lawyer try to catch me in something that I did or did not say in a deposition given a year earlier, I just relaxed, leaned back, finally the judge almost thru me off the stand... it was great comedy. Oh, they lost. U.S. DOJ won. They went home much poorer then when they came in... I know how to defeat you guys if I believe and know that I am right... takes some training though, the DOJ guys did a good job helping me get ready.

Old 02-08-2003, 01:09 AM

alright...Sona...i'll play it your way but when u get killed out in the jungle by a suspender wearing tassle shoed lawyer dont come crying back to the forum about how it was unfair due to my sheer brilliance or anything like that ok?

on a serious note, u r absolutely right about what u said wrt answering questions from a lawyer. the trick is to remain calm, keep thinking, and dont be afraid to admit making a mistake. pride is the undoing of most witnesses.

and while u may have survived back in 89, u sir have never been cross-examined by me! count yourself lucky!
Old 02-08-2003, 01:13 AM

SONA is off the scale

got it! Hope not to ever have that experience, but if I do, you'll be working for your money on that day...

Old 02-08-2003, 01:25 AM

come on sona u cant let me get away with the comment i made about killing u in the jungle in tassled shoes and suspenders!!!

Old 02-08-2003, 02:00 AM
Hummer Authority

Steve R is off the scale

Sona,

Besides having lots of spunk and flare...this is one guy you DON'T want to tangle with!!

Oh sure, you can meet up in the jungle and challenge eachother one-on-one...and I have no doubt you'd prevail in some fashion....but what exactly do you think your gonnna do to him???

Shoot him, stab him, torch him with gasoline??? Has Hollywood taught you nothing??? Can it be that you've somehow neglected to learn from the many movies such as "Halloween", "Night of the living dead" and other such flicks? Could these valuable lessons have somehow eluded you?

What part of "I'm a lawyer" didn't you get?

CLEARLY my client, hereforth known and referred to as "Sona" is not of sound mind (mentus lackus deficeint-ass)...nor does he possess the mental stability to be held accountible for his words. It is therefore the plea herein set forth that we motion to strike said thread and release him to the custody of the MAC-institute for a better tomorrow.

Please O'practicing one...show mercy unto his soul so that he might one day be granted the opportunity to serve this forum again.
Old 02-08-2003, 02:17 AM

ROTFLMAO!!!