H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 06-03-2005, 03:17 AM

Ely is off the scale

Hey guys, im goin to pick up my 06' H3 LUX tomarrow (assuming the test drive is good)... if you guys have any questions let me know... any specific pictures you wanna see.... i'm here

let me know

wish me luck

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...o/DSC00877.jpg

[img]http://i7.
Old 06-03-2005, 03:17 AM

Ely is off the scale

Hey guys, im goin to pick up my 06' H3 LUX tomarrow (assuming the test drive is good)... if you guys have any questions let me know... any specific pictures you wanna see.... i'm here

let me know

wish me luck

Old 06-03-2005, 04:03 AM
Hummer Expert

XM DUDE is off the scale

yah , please post lots of pictures!
Old 06-03-2005, 08:35 AM

firm is off the scale

Bet you a dollar you don't get to pick it up when you want to.
Old 06-03-2005, 06:12 PM

Ely is off the scale

haha thats funny that you say the Firm... i was supposed to get this two weeks ago... and they kept delaying and delaying... the first H3's got to the lot on wednesday and when mine wasnt there i went crazy... it arrived last night though... so it shoulddddd be there... i cannnnnttttt wait.... ok im goin to the dealership, wish me luck

Old 06-03-2005, 06:53 PM
Hummer Guru

usetosellhummer is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck
Old 06-03-2005, 07:46 PM

firm is off the scale

Ely- When did you order your H3?
Old 06-04-2005, 04:40 PM
Hummer Professional

killian is off the scale

Did you get it???
Old 06-04-2005, 07:13 PM

H3 Buyer to be? is off the scale

Either Ely is out driving the new rig, or he is no longer with us. The pain of having one on order for so long and not getting it, was more than he could bare - or he may be in jail for shooting the salesman. LOL
Old 06-04-2005, 09:12 PM
Hummer Authority

wannabeH3 is an unknown quantity at this point

haha yeah where are the pics! take that thing out in your backyard and make videos driving over curbs and anything else you can run over! get the ground wet and try to do a 4 wheel burnout!!! or light a big fire on the ground and drive thru it!!! ANYTHING!!@!##@
Old 06-04-2005, 11:44 PM

Ely is off the scale

Oh man... do i have bad news or what

So, I went and tested this thing... sluggish as hell i dont care what anyone says... I have an aston martin, cooper s, and lexus lx470 in the garage, and that thing was more than a step down on the ladder of speed... it was like jumping off the ladder at full height... i didnt expect it to be as fast as any of those, but its just tooo much of an adjustment for me... I've driven H2s and they are muuuch faster.. that was perfect speed for me.

Anyway... after testing the one that wasn't mine, I was still set on getting it. So we went into the office of the salesman, and he showed me the invoice... On the invoice of my car (that i ordered months ago with everything that i want on it) there was also added chrome wheels and trailer package. At that point they were getting my car ready so I hadn't seen it yet, but it was annoying because I never ordered those two options... I asked them to take them off and remove extra price

They said that they could take off the chrome wheels but not refund me. In addition, they wanted to CHARGE ME for taking them off. And they were still gonna keep the trailer thing and the chrome stuff on it.

As someone who doesnt like chrome, or being cheated, I told them that I'll take my business elsewhere.

I called up the dealership at West Covina, and they had one Black LUX in stock... told them to wash it and get the paperwork ready and I was coming to pick it up... 3 hours of driving in Friday afternoon traffic... finally get there at 7, some guy drove away with the Black LUX

talk about a bad day... I almost feel bad for the sales guy i yelled at... actually I dont!!

Anyhow, I'm kinda thinking it could be a sing that I shouldnt get this car lol.

What do you guys think about a Cadillac EXT? lol... im serious though

Old 06-05-2005, 12:07 AM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ely:
Oh man... do i have bad news or what

So, I went and tested this thing... sluggish as hell i dont care what anyone says... I have an aston martin, cooper s, and lexus lx470 in the garage, and that thing was more than a step down on the ladder of speed... it was like jumping off the ladder at full height... i didnt expect it to be as fast as any of those, but its just tooo much of an adjustment for me... I've driven H2s and they are muuuch faster.. that was perfect speed for me.

Anyway... after testing the one that wasn't mine, I was still set on getting it. So we went into the office of the salesman, and he showed me the invoice... On the invoice of my car (that i ordered months ago with everything that i want on it) there was also added chrome wheels and trailer package. At that point they were getting my car ready so I hadn't seen it yet, but it was annoying because I never ordered those two options... I asked them to take them off and remove extra price

They said that they could take off the chrome wheels but not refund me. In addition, they wanted to CHARGE ME for taking them off. And they were still gonna keep the trailer thing and the chrome stuff on it.

As someone who doesnt like chrome, or being cheated, I told them that I'll take my business elsewhere.

I called up the dealership at West Covina, and they had one Black LUX in stock... told them to wash it and get the paperwork ready and I was coming to pick it up... 3 hours of driving in Friday afternoon traffic... finally get there at 7, some guy drove away with the Black LUX

talk about a bad day... I almost feel bad for the sales guy i yelled at... actually I dont!!

Anyhow, I'm kinda thinking it could be a sing that I shouldnt get this car lol.

What do you guys think about a Cadillac EXT? lol... im serious though </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WTH? I would have laughed my ass off at them.
Maybe they sold your truck and had this one also and tried oushing those extra options on you. 3 hr drive? Didn't you give them a X Card to hold the truck for you? As hot as these are, that would have been a good move. Oh well, there's more out there. Problem with being slow? Yes Answer: Supercharger.

Caddy EXT? Nice, but for the money, I'd just buy the H2. I drove the EXT and didn't care for all the body roll it had around corners. Nice truck though.. very nice!!!!!
Good luck on your search for your new truck,
Tim.
Old 06-05-2005, 12:52 AM

skeeter is off the scale

Twice, that hurts bad. Thats like they stuck a knife in your back, and then twisting it. Sorry for ya.
Old 06-05-2005, 01:00 AM

Vincent is off the scale

Ely, we're in the same boat! I signed the purchase agreement for my H3 on May 27th & it's still not in. On 5/31, they did agree to let me resign the paperwork when I pick it up so I'm not making payments while it's sitting on a rail car.
Old 06-05-2005, 01:27 AM

firm is off the scale

that sucks man! Maybe the first dealer will call you back. I'm surprised he let you walk out of the dealership.

How much effort does it take to snap on (or off) the chrome(plastic) on the H3? I would have taken it off for a couple beers.
Old 06-05-2005, 04:36 AM

I am actually having good luck so far with Erin at Sewell in TX. She got me axactly what I wanted and I am getting it this Thursday which is 20 less than I could have had it from here in PHX.

Try them over there, they are awesome at Sewell...
Old 06-05-2005, 01:19 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H3 Buyer to be?:
I am actually having good luck so far with Erin at Sewell in TX. She got me axactly what I wanted and I am getting it this Thursday which is 20 days less than I could have had it from here in PHX.

Try them over there, they are awesome at Sewell... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 06-05-2005, 01:32 PM
Hummer Authority

wannabeH3 is an unknown quantity at this point

man i am sorry about that what a disapointment, I agree on the acceleration part, i really want this rig, but the power is killing me, i want it fast out of the box too, i dont want to have to get a rig and then mod it to get it the way i want it, i want it perfect from the dealership. maybe we should just wait for the alpha. i really dont know what to do
Old 06-05-2005, 08:14 PM

Ely is off the scale

To answer in earlier question, I did give them my credit card number, and they still sold it before i got there!

And yeah, I know the Cadi is pretty pricey, but im lookin at some 03s and 04s with under 20k miles and I am finding deals with prices the same as that of an H3 (Lux loaded).

By the way, if I didnt emphasize this enough... the "chrome" on the H3s looks like S**t. I saw one today and wanted to puke.

Old 06-05-2005, 08:22 PM

Ely is off the scale

Btw is there really an Alpha coming out?