H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 11-09-2004, 05:29 PM
Hummer Expert

ckhagman is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Perspec:
I didn't say it CREATED the brand. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My mistake.
Old 11-09-2004, 06:25 PM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 3lossesalready:
I read the specs and performance on the H3. They are terrible! There are so many trucks with similar or better capability than the H3 for a lower price and in some instances, better quality to boot.

I don't like it, the clearance sucks, the approach and departure suck and it's not even that cool. I've seen Shaggy do some pretty incredible things in his s10. I just can't see buying an h3. The h2 makes sense because the performance is similar to the H1 for a better price with easier maintenance. H3 looks like a bomb to me. I would honestly pick up a jeep over that or even bet my touareg would outperform that tird.

Sorry to any prospective h3 buyers, I just don't like it. Get an H2 or the improved h1 (or a used one if you have a family member that is a mechanic). I'd probably take the H2 and beef it up where necessary. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why all the negativity? You're ruining partsguy's trip man! Chill, go with the flow, everything is gonna be alright.

Old 11-18-2004, 02:29 PM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

Was visiting with GM at dealer while there getting a driver seat cover replaced a small mark on it. He said they have been told that the H3 will start at around $40,000. He said He was shocked. He did not see the value in it at that price and looks like they are going to try and make money on the name for a while before they pull back. Part of this price He was told and part of this info is just 2 guys trying to figure out what in the world is Hummer thinking.
Rick
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 11-18-2004, 03:49 PM
Hummer Expert

Buckeye Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

I still think the H3 stinks, too many trucks compare at that price and performance.
Old 11-19-2004, 08:41 PM
Hummer Authority

Albie is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Buckeye Hummer:
I still think the H3 stinks, too many trucks compare at that price and performance. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Brother J welcome back.!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-19-2004, 10:35 PM
Hummer Expert

XM DUDE is off the scale

$40,000?!! that sounds like dealer price gouging to me. it will be sold starting at $30k according to GM. at $40K you might as well spend the extra and get an H2
Old 11-19-2004, 11:25 PM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

I would not own an H3. Looks to much like a jeep and in a tv show on satelite they said it would start at around $40,000.
You can buy a nice used H2 for that and not have many miles on it.
Rick
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 11-22-2004, 03:40 PM

BlingBlingH2 is off the scale

dood mofoz all ova da US is going to be just like you foolz and buy dis smaller an cheaper H1 rip off. GM sucks, H2 sucks, H3 sucks, and you suck.

sucka

Your POS H2 or H3 is nothing more then a rebadged GM Truck that \"LOOKS\" like a Hummer. Keep buyn dem overpriced POS GM (wanna be Hummer) trucks you idiots
Old 11-22-2004, 04:13 PM
Hummer Authority

devilsfan is an unknown quantity at this point

I call BS on that last post - I could actually decipher one of the lines!!!

Blingtard imposter!!!!

Stacy
Old 10-10-2005, 01:02 PM

Hummer crazy is off the scale

I bought one I love it It gets around great on all the tight trails can pull a u turn in the tightest of woods and get in all those small spots where the cj5's show off the H3 shows off in the in all the spots you would not put a H1 or H2 so H3 covers all the bases so The hummers can show off on all the trails and in the wide open Spots!
HUMMER family like nothing else
(why do jeepers look at me so funny?)...lol
Old 10-10-2005, 03:30 PM
Hummer Expert

Zing is off the scale

When this post started I would say no. Changed my mind after seeing it in person. Would lift it up a bit, do few mods. Nice truck.
Old 10-10-2005, 08:45 PM
Hummer Expert

Orbital H2 is off the scale

I will continue to pay an extra thousand or two for gas before buying an H3. I didn't even think about buying an H2 until I sat in one and it took me all of 15 seconds to decide. I saty in an H3 and it took me about 30 seconds to decide that the only way I would buy one is that I lost everything I owned, my job, house etc and had to start over with a McJob.
Old 10-10-2005, 08:55 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Orbital H2:
I saty in an H3 and it took me about 30 seconds to decide that the only way I would buy one is that I lost everything I owned, my job, house etc and had to start over with a McJob. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, don't think a McJob will cut it

Just curious, why do you dislike it so much or is it just that you like the H2 that much more and wouldn't switch to the H3? Just curious.

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 10-10-2005, 09:56 PM
Hummer Expert

RazM is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Orbital H2:
I will continue to pay an extra thousand or two for gas before buying an H3. I didn't even think about buying an H2 until I sat in one and it took me all of 15 seconds to decide. I saty in an H3 and it took me about 30 seconds to decide that the only way I would buy one is that I lost everything I owned, my job, house etc and had to start over with a McJob. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is the air better up there with your nose pointing up that high?
Old 10-10-2005, 09:58 PM
Hummer Guru

frank6150 is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RazM:
Is the air better up there with your nose pointing up that high? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's called an opinion and he is entitled to it.
Old 10-10-2005, 10:00 PM
Hummer Expert

HGW is off the scale

I'd buy one if it had a V-8. Then I'd use it as a daily driver--like 'em just fine.
Old 10-10-2005, 10:09 PM
Hummer Expert

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by frank6150:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RazM:
Is the air better up there with your nose pointing up that high? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's called an opinion and he is entitled to it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

An opinion shouldn't include stating things like "the only way I would buy one is that I lost everything I owned, my job, house etc and had to start over with a McJob"
I like the insinuations there! Very charming...

The H3 isn't for you, awesome, state what you don't like about it or how it doesn't fit your needs.
Old 10-10-2005, 10:52 PM
Hummer Guru

frank6150 is an unknown quantity at this point

An opinion shouldn't include stating things like "the only way I would buy one is that I lost everything I owned, my job, house etc and had to start over with a McJob"

The H3 isn't for you, awesome, state what you don't like about it or how it doesn't fit your needs. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Like he was supposed to know you work at McDonalds!
Old 10-10-2005, 10:56 PM
Hummer Expert

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by frank6150:

The H3 isn't for you, awesome, state what you don't like about it or how it doesn't fit your needs. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Like he was supposed to know you work at McDonalds! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you notice the spit in your fillet o'fish!?
Old 10-11-2005, 01:53 PM
Hummer Professional

Ernie Italy is off the scale

A H3 only for external dimension... I need an H1 with a size of H3.... Here the off road trips are small for my H2... But I have a chainsaw on cargo area !!!!